Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!)   In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 3:16 am

Katherine was glad at the answer Jake had provided to her. She knew that every couple must talk it out before inviting a stranger and her child to come have a playdate with theirs so she understood that she shouldn't overstep no boundaries. She had a feeling that Jake and her would be great friends along with Katherine and his wife.. or fiancée. Kat loved making new friends so this was also benefiting her as well. "Awesome, just send me an owl or talk to me in Hogwarts. Either one is perfectly okay" Kat allowed.

When Jake said that to her, it made her heart beat faster. Hearing someone other then her family say that to her made her smile and no that she was definitely someone who would do anything for her family. "Thank you Jake, I tried so hard to do what was best and I'm glad that I did because I love Dean more then anything and even if his father isn't in his life its okay. I can handle being his mother all by myself. Yes I will feel bad that there will be times where he is going to need his father, but I think I can be a good substitute" Kat explained to Jake.

"To be honest, any order is great as long as there is a ring on that finger" Kat joked.
Back to top Go down

In the mood for tea (Jake and Ivan!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2