Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Going off the wall ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Going off the wall ( Open ) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Going off the wall ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Going off the wall ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Going off the wall ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Going off the wall ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Going off the wall ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Cade had been really enjoying his summer and had enjoyed being away from the wizarding world, and coming to posting videos weekly. The fourteen year old felt quite accomplished with himself as he had known that he would spend his good mood, shopping for something in the wizarding world. Cade was well ware of that fact that he had no friends and nor did it phase the Hufflepuff in the slightest.

He only wanted to spend his time in the muggle world, but he had been relieved that he could still write music in the free time he had at school. Cade looked in each of shops as he walked down the packed streets of Diagon Alley. Trying to find some sort of shop that actually interest him.

After about a few more minutes of walking, Cade found a candy shop. Other than the one that had been in Hogsmeade. The Hufflepuff entered the shop where he spotted little kids which made him smirk, the children seemed to be very excited. And thoughts went through his mind as he knew that it was every kid's dream it seemed to be the in wizarding world.

Cade had grown oblivious to what had been going on around him, and soon felt something run into him hitting his arm. The boy rolled his eyes letting out a groan as he had a feeling it was someone who was not paying attention, as he said.

" Geez, watch it for god's sake "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Cassiopeia had gone to do some school shopping on Diagon Alley. She didn't really plan to do it very long for sure. She just figured that she should do something else after all this shopping for sure. Cassie wasn't really someone who enjoyed the shopping that much. She couldn't do it for very long time or it gets boring.

She was wearing today black skinny jeans, black tank top and even her sneakers were black today. She really wasn't exactly sure why she had dressed in black today. Her nails were even painted to black. Her hair was blonde as always and bit of curly. It was also loose like always. She was too lazy to mess with her hair most of the time.

Awhile walking around the Diagon Alley and doing some school shopping she ended up walking into the Sugarplum's Sweet Shop. Awhile walking and same time looking around she didn't notice that she had run into someone arm accidently when the boy seemed to say watch where you going.

Cassie narrowed her eyes at the boy. "Oh, then don't stand here middle of the shop. Where people can run into you by accident. Oh and well sorry," she said there now. She didn't really care that she seemed rude right now. She didn't say this even because of sarcasm right now. She isn't even sure where it all came from. She doesn't seem to act like herself today for sure. She didn't worry about it right now, there is time for it later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Cade had rubbed his shoulder like a baby, and looked at the person who ran into him. As he saw it had a been who looked a little bit older than him. He rolled his eyes when he heard her talk as he knew that it was not his fault that someone was not watching where they were going as he thought of perhaps finding some sly comment to say. " I just walked in here, and you were the one who ran into me. " smirked Cade.

He listened as the girl apologized to him, making him smile. He should not have to apologize for the foolishness of someone else. Then again he did have a tenancy to be oblvious to all that was around him, and had no care for that all. Cade wondered if it he should forgive her, it would seem like the Hufflepuff thing to do. Even though he thought a majority of them were all just goody two-shoes.

" Your forgiven I guess. " said Cade in a lazy voice. The Hufflepuff smiled as he looked around, and watched everyone who did not notice him being hit. And with that he turned to the girl as he wondered if she went to Hogwarts like him. Well he would assume she would, why else would she be shopping in Diagon Alley.

Cade looked, and he said. " Do you even go to Hogwarts? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Cassiopeia looked at the boy and just rolled her eyes there now. Well, she literally had just walked in the shop too. Like few seconds before she accidently walked into the boy by accident. "For your information, I did just walk in here too," she said. Her being today friendly didn't seem to really well work for sure. Something has made her day bad even if it has barely started even for the girl.

Well, when she was forgiven there then she gave the small smile there. She didn't really wanna start some kind of fight anyways. She didn't really like to draw too much attention to herself. She didn't need some negative attention really.

"Thank you for forgiving," she tried to be nice there and not saying something with sarcasm or mean. She knew she can't just keep pissing people off when she herself isn't in good mood then that doesn't mean she has to ruin someone else's day because of it.

"I'm going there yes. I'm thinking were in some house but I'm bit older," she said. "You're Hufflepuff right?" she asked there to be sure now about it. She really tried to be nice there. So far it seems to work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 am

Cade could in many ways consider himself, an annoyance. Something his older sister, had always reminded him. Even though it was a bad thing, the Hufflepuff had found it kind of amusing to annoy someone, and find someway to not seem like he actually cared. He snickered when the girl told him she walked in to. " Well didn't you look both ways when you came in? " said Cade crossing his arms.

The Hufflepuff could in many ways say that he did not care, because truly he didn't. He had considered himself the innocent victim. Even though part of it, had been very much his fault, but what was a fourteen year old supposed to do? Cade had watched the girl with discontent, as he had been not been at all sorry.

" Shouldn't you be more alert since your older? " asked Cade confused. The muggleborn had stood there in silence for a moment, watching as people looked at him. He then watched her again, and when he heard that she went to Hogwarts, and they were in same house. Cade wanted to laugh in her face, because he knew that he never saw that. " Yes I am in Hufflepuff, and I am a fourth year. " said Cade.

Cade considered the house to be a house for a goody-two shoes. " Quite personally I think Hufflepuff is the house of boring goody-two shoes. " said Cade, and that was truth, then again some of the students had been just as annoying as Cade had been.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:48 am

Cassiopeia looked at the boy and then around herself for few minutes. She now wondered why she did even bother to apologise what she did there now. She really wasn't sure anymore. "Maybe I didn't then. Why you even care so much about it?" she asked. Her being nice probably won't really work there right now.

Cassie didn't really care much about there. Only she cared was not to start some kind of fight again. She has done it actually in past and she was here for sweets not for a fight. She rolled her eyes there again and tried to remain there calm now. She didn't wanna to do anything she will regret after.

"Erm, maybe. I might be older but that doesn't make me be always more alert. We all have days when you are less alert than others," she said and sighed. Well, Cassie seemed to know her housemates by face but barely knew their names. She didn't even bother to remember them all actually. She knew only those with who she has really spoken before out of classes even. "I'm the fifth year basically soon," she said her year too.

"Well, it seems like it yes. Even if I'm not some goody-two-shoes. I'm even surprised that I'm sorted into Hufflepuff house. All these four years I haven't understood why I was sorted in this house," she said honestly there. It was so true. When you looked at her and how many troubles she has been and so on about her you would never expect that she is Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Cade had been well aware of how much of an asshole he could be. Then again what fourteen year old wasn't an ass to others. He let out a cocky laugh at the girl's comments, truly he did not care for anything, but it hurt being ran into. Then again the boy had a huge hate for the idea of magic that it bothered him to even talk to fellow wizards. As he crossed his arms annoyed, and contemplated what he should say.

" I don't really care. Just tend to be mean most wizards. " said Cade, and with that he wondered if maybe he should apologize. But why should he for something that was not his fault. Although he acted like a big shot, didn't necessarily mean he was. But that was irrelevant as he watched the older girl with distaste. When it came to having days when they weren't alert, made him smirk as he knew something.

The boy always thought older students were supposed to set examples. " Well won't some older kids attempt to display an example. Due to stupid role model ideas. " said Cade with a smug look as he took a deep breath. He nodded when the girl told him that she was an year older and he had kind of figured, she didn't look that old.

" They probably only placed us here, because they have no other place. From what I hear our house is not as respected as the others. " said Cade, and he knew that had to have some truth to it as he thought to himself. " I just hate the idea of a stupid magic school. " said Cade annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:14 am

Cassiopeia was a witch for sure. Even pureblood one but that means that she hated everyone else who were muggle borns or half-bloods. She didn't care much about blood purity for sure. She just loved the magic and well her attitude was towards everything as it was. She was one girl who tried to do things as she wanted.

"Oh well. What you do is up to you. I won't stop you there," she said back there. "Oh, and why, if I may ask?" she asked. She was a bit of curious about it even now there. Well, she was always the curious one about things around her. That was part of her persomality.

Cassie sighed when he said older students should be like role models to people. "Do you think I care about being someone's role model? Then you are so wrong about me for sure. I don't care about it not even one bit." She didn't care about it at all. "I'm not the role model material for sure. I do what I want and I don't care if I get even in trouble," she added.

She looked at the boy and heard what he was saying there now. "Maybe. No idea really. Anyways Hufflepuff isn't me. I would have been more suited even in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but well now you can't change this house," she said there and sighed. She was even more surprised about his next sentences. "Why you hate it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Cade had just wanted to be able to stay in muggle world, and not have to be forced to perform magic tricks. Even though he would have preferred going to muggle boarding school, his parents had told people about. Even though he thought on multiple occasions on maybe going to it, but the boy was too late.

The boy had loved the idea of being a complete arse to people. But then again the girl seemed somewhat okay in his perspective. Then the question came for why he was that, and was the answer really hard to answer. He despised the wizarding world, that was the truth. But he knew he had tolerate it.

" I just don't like the idea of being one. Even though my parents tell me to enjoy it. I grew up mostly lived a muggle life. " said the fourteen year old. Which was truth, so the boy didn't grow around magic. So how could he like something he knew nothing about, but knew now that he had been attending a magic school for three years.

He let out a chuckle, " Well most people just do it, cause parents say its good. I respect you for not doing that, quite personally I hate children. So role modelling would be not a smart choice, and requires to much work. " said Cade, but it had been the truth. He hated children especially people who believed in fairy tales.

" Unless the sorting hat was drunk or something. Not like we can go to Headmaster Jameson office, and ask the hat to change our house. I quite personally wonder why I wasn't placed in Slytherin or even Gryffindor. I am too dumb for Ravenclaw. " said Cade, knowing the truth and it had made him wonder.

Cade then laughed, " Kind of enjoyable picking on the goody two shoes. " smiled Cade.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Cassiopeia has barely even gone to the muggle world. She won't say has never been there since there are times when she had actually gone there. He knows more about muggles that she should. Her parents are people who seem to tolerate everyone doesn't matter about the blood purity. So has she grown up to tolerate everyone around her. She can't say that all her siblings are like that.

Cassie was someone who seems to be sarcastic or then rude towards people at times but this is just who she is. She doesn't wanna hurt people feelings but at times this even seems to happen. She has learned to deal with all this already. She can't changes who she is and well she will be who she is.

"Well, magic can be fun for sure. You don't have to hate it. Not everything goes in your life like you want. I can assure the magic can be fun too," she said with a small smile. She knew about magic her whole life basically. So she knows quite much about it. More things about what they seem to learn even in classes.

"Well, I have never considered me as the role model to someone. Firstly I don't care what people think most of the time. Secondly, I'm not good at always following every rule what is there. Thirdly the effort being the role model isn't for me. Too much work yes. I don't have anything against people but just even if someone seems me as their role model. Not my problem really," she said there and rolled her eyes. She didn't really care about being someone's role model. This thing wasn't for her. Well, Cassie knows very well that life isn't some fairy tale what you seem to read from books. It's so much harder.

"Well yeah, who knows. Well, we can't yes go and do it. Even if it would be a good idea. Actually, my parents were both Slytherins and when I was sorted into Hufflepuff and told about it to my parents they were even surprised as was I," the Hufflepuff girl said and sighed. She wasn't really big fan of her house. Even if she has been getting used being in that house now.

"I'm smarter than I look. I have brains for sure but I don't always use them," she added it.

"I'm not some goody two shoes for sure. I can assure you that. Don't ever call me that again. Never again. Since I'm not even some spoiled princess even," she said to him. Yes, she hated it when people called her some goody two shoes, she herself knew very well that she isn't one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going off the wall ( Open )   Going off the wall ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going off the wall ( Open )
Page 1 of 1