Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Night with old friends ( One shot) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Night with old friends ( One shot) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Night with old friends ( One shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Night with old friends ( One shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Night with old friends ( One shot) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Night with old friends ( One shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Night with old friends ( One shot) Empty
PostSubject: Night with old friends ( One shot)   Night with old friends ( One shot) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Tessa hated how she was feeling and it was because of men. Why did she have to get feelings when Jackson was there to help her? But visited Damien in prison just because she needed a name. It didn’t take her long to call her best friend to come over. Rhea made it there in no time. “ This is what we are going to do. We are not going to talk or even think about Jackson or Damien. I will not let those pricks ruin our night.” Tessa chuckled as Rhea knew that to get to the point.

“ Ok Rhea tonight you call the shots.” She had no idea what was planned for her.

Rhea then grinned as she was ready to reveal her plan. “ We are going to the club. And you are going to have a good time.” That is when her best friend was dragging her to a club. Tessa wasn’t one for going clubbing. Looking around she then noticed a drag queen on the stage. So her friend brought her to a drag club. “ Ok, I will bite how is this supposed to make me forget?” Rhea looked at Tessa and grinned. “ I promise everything will be shown.” Tessa was going to make the best of this. There was a bar but after last time she was going to pass. It wasn’t all that bad. But then Rhea grabbed her hand as the queen left the stage.

There was backstage Tessa was trusting her friend. They were right in front of the queen they had just seen. Tessa couldn’t help but look at her as if she was familiar. “ Do I know you?”

The queen then started to laugh as he was talking.“ How could my little sister forget me.” That is when the lightbulb went off. “ Theo Capulet!”

Theo laughed as he was looking at Tessa. “ Good to see that you didn’t forget about me.” Tessa smiled I didn’t know that you were a drag queen?” Tessa was enjoying herself as she was catching up with Theo. “ You have missed a lot but I promise to tell you everything.” That is when Tessa told him everything from Damien divorcing her to Jackson cheating on her. “ I am so sorry that you had to go through that Tess.”

“ And it doesn’t help that I started to get old feelings for both of them.” She then sighed but Theo looked like he had something to say. “ I am going to tell you what my drag mother once said. Unless they bitches are paying your bills pay them no mind.” Tess laughed and it was making everything better.

“ Tess Damien I am sure is aging just like milk. Or was that how he always was.” It looked like he was going to say something about Jackson. “ I don’t think I ever met him or I would kick his ass. Nobody hurts my baby Tess.” Tessa then pulled up a photo from a happier time. “ That is Jackson.” Theo looked closer and let out a small chuckle. “ It looks like he rolled out of bed, jumped on a menstrual cycle, and ran someone's ass right over.” Tessa then started to laugh so hard. “ It even has a sound nag nag nag nage.”

“And another thing that mystery girl must have his nuts on a leash. As the only thing he can do is go to the end of the chain and bark.” Tessa knew that Theo could always make her laugh. And that is when he asked her about the flowers. “ Theo they were beautiful and it seemed like Rhea set up a meeting with Jackson so he has seen it all.” Theo liked where this was heading. “He was jealous that another man was sending me flowers. The look on his face when the flower guy gave me the message. It started right after Pookie Bear.” She was laughing “ How did you know that Pookie was a nickname?” Theo gave this shocked look “ I wouldn’t be a good brother if I didn’t know everything. I know that Artemis called you Pookie after Scarlett left him. I know it was because that was Garfield's most prized possession.”

Theo was enjoying talking to Tess. “ I wish that you would have gotten with Artie.” But Tess sighed “ I couldn’t date my brother this isn’t Star Wars.” They went on and on and Rhea was just watching. Tessa smiled as she said that she was going to call it a night. She told Theo to not be a stranger and to come to the Greene Mansion. They both hugged and went their ways. Tessa was glad to be home. But not before Rhea apparate and had a puppy in her hand. “ I am sure that you will want this little princess.”

v
Back to top Go down

Night with old friends ( One shot)
Page 1 of 1