Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

We Will Be Kings (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Be Kings (Open)   We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Rebekah scoffed at his words "Well anyone with manners would say such a thing. But I guess we can not say that for you, Mr. Durand." She said before flipped her hair over her shoulder "And no, it had not been even the slightest bit pleasurable meeting you."

She looked over at Zoey who just seemed stiff and awkward and out of place now. It was obvious that the young girl had no idea what to say or do, so it was up to Rebekah to save her. And save her she would.

She took a deep breath before turning to the boy "Why do you keep insisting we leave? If you want alone time so damn much, why dont you leave?" She suggested with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk. She was tired of this guy thinking he could boss her and Zoey around, and she would put up with it no longer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Will Be Kings (Open)   We Will Be Kings (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Ambroise enjoyed watching the girls' ineffective attempts at proving their dominance over the male. The brunette, who was apparently called Zoe or something of the sort, showed the most weakness. While it was not outwardly apparent, he could tell that she looked to the blonde for strength. It was adorable, really. Now, of course, Ambroise's enjoyment of this situation had nothing to do with the fact that his opponents were female.

He knew better than to underestimate the power that a woman could hold over a man such as he but the pureblood had been conditioned to decide who was worth his time and who was not, regardless of who they may identify as. They were all pawns in his game, nothing more.

"I would certainly hope not," He responded to the girl's comment about pleasure. His face contorted into a look of content, a smirk forming on his lips.
"I would have hated for you to get any ideas," He commented, making sure that his eyes told her that he was not interested. Did he think that this girl had any intentions of doing anything other than yelling at him? Of course not, but the male knew that this was a sure-fire way of getting under her skin.

"Now why would I do such a thing?" He asked the girl in regards to her question of his remaining in the tower. "I happen to enjoy the benefits of such a space, whilst your friend is simply here to partake in a practice of which she could do in any other location."

Ambroise knew that this was a meaningless argument. If anything, he most likely appeared childish for fighting the girls on such a matter. But he'd already committed to the battle. The boy would appear weak if he backed out now and he could not afford weakness.

"Why should I concede?" he finally asked the girl. It was an open-ended question with myriad possibly responses. Perhaps hers would surprise him. Perhaps it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

We Will Be Kings (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2