Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Empty
PostSubject: The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)   The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:04 am

Harper sighed, shaking her head as she thought once more of Elena, the girl who'd visited her booth the other day. She couldn't figure out why she couldn't get the girl out of her head. She didn't even really know her, but had been thinking about her since they met. She sighed, walking into the library and setting down her things at an empty table. She walked over to her favorite section of the library, the one with the instructional drawing books, and knelt to look through the more advanced ones.

She thought of the other girl again and cursed aloud, a small blush lighting her cheeks. What was it about Elena that her mind found so fascinating? She sighed, grabbing one of the books and sitting right there on the floor to flip through it. It was one that taught how to draw dragons and she nodded, setting it next to her and beginning to flip through one on mermaids.

She stopped on one page, realizing it looked a lot like... no! Stop. Focus. You don't have time for this silly infatuation this silly... crush. That was it, a crush. She sighed, and closed the book, setting it on top of the dragon book and leaning forward to look through them again, her tank top riding up her back as she did, though her jean jacket covered a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)   The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 am

Elena was sick and tired of the chatter going on around her. She grabbed her sketch book and pencils and left the Slytherin common room. Elena look at a random page (not so random) and there it showed Harper, the girl she met not that long ago. Elena shut her book and continued to the library.

Her hair was down and normal, she was wearing a white dress that stopped a little above the knee along with her vans. Elena got to the library and went straight to her favorite book section. Sketches. Elena turned to go down and found herself falling flat on her stomach. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Elena apologized and sat back on her knees and saw Harper.

"Hey Harper. I'm so sorry I really should have watched where I was going" Elena apologized for tripping over the girl's feet. This was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)   The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:30 am

As she was about to finish up, having picked out several books, she was surprised to feel and hear someone trip over her. She turned, a slight frown on her face, to see none other than the girl she couldn't get out of her head. "Elena! Oh, it's ok. I'm kinda taking up most of the walkway, if anything it's my fault." She stood, offering the girl a hand to help her up and a friendly smile. As soon as the girl was standing she bent back down, helping her by picking up the sketch books and things she dropped in the process of tripping, holding them out to her with a grin.

"I... I hadn't expected to see you here!" She said, her blush deepening some as she ran a hand through her hair, which she had down and long today. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)   The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:43 am

Elena listened to her apologize and accepted her hand that was given to her. The blonde blushed at the contact but when she was up on her feet Elena helped grab what she dropped. Harper handed her what she had and Elena smiled. "Thank you" Elena thanked for the help she gave her. Elena saw a book on giants behind Harper and grabbed it.

"Well my common room was really noisey and I didn't want to be around the noise when I was trying to draw. I've been doing good, a lot of drawing more then school work but I am pretty much all caught up. Just one more piece of homework then done. But how have you been? How did your table turn out?" Elena wondered about how the business went when she had gone back to her room. Elena took a seat at an empty table and gestured to the seat across from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)   The crush of the two artists (HarpLena) Empty

Back to top Go down

The crush of the two artists (HarpLena)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Eleven (2024-25)-
Jump to: