Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Aiden loved his violin and he loved playing it at any time of the day, month or year. He always tended to carry it with him when he wasn't in lesson and he always never failed to play it at least once a week so that he didn't grow rusty.

January weather was certainly not the best weather to be outside but for Aiden the weather wasn't that much of a problem especially since with just a flick of a wand from a fellow Slytherin and he had on a warming charm that would last for an hour. Just enough time to spend outside and play his violin.

Moving towards the Black Lake, but not too close to it, Aiden crouched down, placed the violin case on the ground before opening it and pulling out his trusted instrument. The male stood back up and with a smile on his lips, placed the violin on his shoulder and began to play a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 pm

She had no idea where she was going. She just need out of the castle, and it wasn't a Hogsmeade weekend. She glanced around and noticed that she was at the Black Lake. She was homesick, and the lake reminded her of Nicholas. Why couldn't he be a wizard, they could have helped each other out, and had fun. But the world was cruel. It had chosen her to be magical, not Nicholas. And it set them apart. Every year.

She looked up to a new sound though, one that wasn't human or magical creature. Squinting, she saw it was a violin. She couldn't make out who it was, for her terrible eye sight. It began to snow. She ran over to a near tree, that happened to be closer to the violin player. She threw a weary glance in his direction before jumping up into the tree as an attempt to hide herself so she could peacefully listen to the instrument. The cold began to ebb away into the sound of the music, and she wanted nothing more than for him to continue playing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Aiden had been five when he took up the violin. He had been getting a bit board of learning and so his brother and sister suggested that he take up an instrument or something. It had been harder then he thought at first. He had tried many instruments but none really suited him until he got to the violin.

He instantly took a liking to it and was quick to demand his siblings to sign him up for violin lessons which they did without complaining. At first it had been hard to learn to play the violin but he never once complained about how hard it was or anything, he just took to learning more at home until he eventually got it.

He hadn't noticed anyone approach or anything. He didn't even notice the stare of the girl and instead he just continued to play the violin. Moving from one song to the other without a thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:12 am

Her legs were swinging from her branch. She smiled and looked down at the boy. She thought he was a Slytherin, but she wasn't sure. The Hufflepuff's brow furrowed as she tried to remember. She shrugged and resumed swinging her legs. "You play very well. When did you learn?" She called out. she threw him a smile. She hadn't had a friend besides Nicholas. But he was her brother.

"I'm Venus." she added. This was a way to a new friend, right? Her parents had never let her socialize much as they thought she would make something go wrong. She stopped swinging and stood up on her branch, "You think i could see Hogsmeade from here?" she asked going on her ti toes, peering over the branches in the direction of the village. She lowered herself back to standing. She couldn't see a thing. instead she took to watching the boy once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Aiden had jumped the moment the girl spoke up thought thankfully he kept a tight hold on his violin otherwise it would have fell and that was just not something that the brunette was looking froward to. He blinking his eyes at the girls words before giving her a light smile. "I learnt since I was very young." The brunette said. "Probably ten years now.." He mused softly as he tilted his head to the side.

"I'm Aiden." He told the girl, Venus, with a nod of his head. "It's very nice to meet such a lovely girl like yourself." He grinned before blinking his eyes at her question. "I don't know... Can you?" He asked her when he saw she was trying to look for the village while stanidng up in the tree. He wanted to warn her that she would fall but he didn't and instead just watched her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:00 am

She didn't mean to startle him. Honestly, she was rather shocked though when he said he had been playing for about ten years. "Well ten years have paid off then." She said simply. She glanced down at him. "Nice to meet you as well, Aiden." She was sure now that he was a Slytherin, something just told her he was, and that was all fine and dandy. Smiling kindly but raising one eyebrow she turned back to craning her neck as an attempt to see Hogsmeade.

"No, you can't see it. Shame its not a Hogsmeade weekend." she said sadly. She had wanted to go visit the wizarding village because she was almost out of her chocolate, and she needed to find someone to give a Valentines day gift to someone, and she wanted to go ahead and get it over with. Sighing her disappointment, she sat back down, swinging her legs once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm

It actually unnerved the brunette that the girl startled him. Always know your surroundings Aiden, his sisters voice floated into his mind. We may not be in war but you never really know what will happen even if you are sure nothing will. Always make sure to know where you are. Despite being in Hogwarts you never really know what could happen though he supposed that being startled wasn't that too much of a deal.

"Just one more day till Hogsmead weekend and you can go." The brunette pointed out with a soft chuckle before staring at her. "Would you like for me to play you something?" He questioned, holding his violin up. He was never good with sad girls but he knew that him playing his violin always cheered up his sisters and he hoped that was true with his school mates as wel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 am

Her legs were slowing down as her thought had deepened. Wonder what Nicholas would say if he could see me now. . . She frowned, but Aiden had pulled her out of thoughts, and all of what she was thinking was forgotten. "Oh good! I do love Hogsmeade." She said when she reminded her that there was in fact a Hogsmeade weekend tomorrow. How could she have forgotten! although she looked down and smiled when he offered to play.

"I would love for you to play, if you don't mind of course." She said kindly. Venus liked it before she interrupted him, so she was sure that she would enjoy the soft tunes that he played on his beloved violin once more. She smiled and waited patiently. Her legs swinging a little once more. There was no way that she would hate this place, or who she was in this world, after all, the magic did choose her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Aiden had nearly forgotten himself what day it was today but after the girls words he quickly remembered it was a Friday. Just a week or two until exams. Oh he was so not looking forward to it. His thoughts were quickly shoved out of his head though when he heard her words. "I like Hogsmeade myself." He said with a soft grin on his lips. "Always have always will. What's your favorite shop if you don't mind me asking?"

Before the girl even replied to his offer of playing his violin for her he was already getting ready the violin on his shoulder and the bow on the strings. With a soft smile, Aiden just closed his eyes and then started to play a happy tune that he was quite sure the girl would like after all what girl didn't like happy tunes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)   Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not too cold for a Violin (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1