Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Empty
PostSubject: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 am

Melody was confident in her decision to leave Beauxbatons. She just simply felt that she wasn’t being challenged enough. That and the girls that seemed to cling to her for her approval had gotten, well old. She noticed how they would flip personalities once she approached, and how they oh so obviously had just been whispering about her behind her back when she approached. And it wasn’t that she particularly cared, it was the fact that they weren’t loyal. That and she missed her sister terribly. Phone calls weren’t enough.

And so, she had left Beauxbatons, and was relieved to get back to England. Although she’d miss the French, and the uniforms, she knew that she belonged with her sister. Though wanting to surprise her sister, she hadn’t told her of the decision.

She’d arrived at Hogwarts in the evening, donning her Slytherin robes and her hair smoothed into a sleek, straight ponytail, her eyes scanning the Great Hall for her sister. She wasn’t too hard to spot, the blonde hair, surrounded by a group of girls, happily chatting away with her center stage (as per usual).

Melody walked over, behind where Madison was sitting and quickly covered her eyes with her hands “Guess who,” she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Madison Bishop was happy. She had Nirek right where she wanted him, Finley as her boyfriend, and a posse of girls around her at all times that she could use and bend to her will. She had Professors wrapped around her finger, a stable grade, and people to help her do things she didn't want to do (like astronomy). But still, there was something missing, and she knew exactly what it was - her other half, Melody.

They were twins, and that meant they had a connection that was mysterious and undeniable. Many a legend had been told about twins, and Madison and Melody fit the bill for that; they had similar thoughts, similar speaking styles, and would even do things the same way without ever discussing it beforehand, and when they did? Well, the world had better watch out. The Bishop twins were not to be messed with, and that was something established very quickly on in their lives.

But Melody was not there, and Madison could feel that despite everything else that was going well and in her favour. Beaubaxtons was far away, and despite being able to call Mel every day and speaking constantly (there was not a single thing that Madison did that Melody did not hear about, and vice versa), it was not the same. But they would manage. They always did.

Sitting in her usual spot for breakfast one morning, Madison was entertaining a bunch of her 'friends' (or, rather, people who wanted her to like them, and which she pretended to do on occasion) when she felt someone move behind her, and a pair of hands covering her eyes. Before the voice had even sounded, Madison knew exactly who it was. "Mel?!" she exclaimed, standing up and pushing the hands away. She threw her arms around her sister. "Merlin's soggy pants, Melody, what are you doing here?"

Glancing back at the table, she made eye contact with the person who had been next to her, and gave them a hard stare. Almost at once, they muttered something about changing seat and got up.. "Join us?" she invited her sister, motioning to the now empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:49 pm

"Merlin's soggy pants, Melody, what are you doing here?"

She grinned and hugged her sister back, tightly "I just missed you- That and Beauxbatons was so… Dull." she replied, taking her rightful seat next to her sister, gladly accepting her invitation to join them. Her eyes glazed over the girls that had been sitting around Madison. These ones had a different air about them than the ones at Beauxbatons. They seemed to almost pine for Madison's attention, a quality that Mel rather liked when it was evident. Popularity was a useful shield to have, in particular when it came to getting out of trouble. If everyone liked you, no one would accuse you of anything, no matter how probable.

"So," she turned to her sister after a moment "What's new?" she asked, seeming to ignore the other girls, for the moment at least. She presumed that none of them even knew that Mad's had a twin, she couldn't imagine any of them actually getting close enough for her to talk about things that weren't superficial.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 pm

"I missed you, too!" She paused and grinned. "Hogwarts was getting dull, too, without you here. How'd you get dad to approve the transfer?" A mischevious look flashed in her eyes. "You didn't get expelled, did you? Because that would be an awesome story."

Madison didn't miss her sister's actions, as Mel took in the girls sitting around. She had already told Melody all about them - or at least, the things that mattered, like secrets they had that could be used as leverage, which buttons to press for certain reactions, and the like - but this was the first time they would have heard of or seen Melody. The fact she had a twin wasn't something she actively kept secret, but rather, something that had just never come up. After all, it wasn't as though the people around her at the present moment were friends or anything like that.

One person did enter her mind, though, and that was Finley. As the question was asked, she shrugged lightly. "Same old, same old. You need to meet Finley, though. You know, my boyfriend," she said, adding this last part as more of a confirmation for those around her that he was hers and not to be toyed with. "What about you? Are you here for good?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:43 pm

"...How'd you get dad to approve the transfer?...You didn't get expelled, did you? Because that would be an awesome story."

"Well, what do you think? Honestly." she smirked "Dad wasn't going to approve it so easily. It'd have been a hassle. You know he doesn't do that." she said "No, it was the vodka thing I told you about," she gushed "Seriously, best work I've done since Nanny number 23, if I do say so myself," it was evident that she was rather proud of what she had done. She noticed that the other girls around looked rather shocked at the notion of purposefully getting expelled.

"Same old, same old. You need to meet Finley, though. You know, my boyfriend… What about you? Are you here for good?"

"Ah yes, I've heard so much about Finley. I need to meet him to make sure he's right for you of course," she replied. "And yes, here for good. I don't see a need to go to any other school. Hogwarts is fine really," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:52 pm

As soon as the question was sent back her way, Madison knew her sarcastic joke had been the truth, and her eyes widened - not in shock, but in amazement and awe. "Oh. My. Gosh," she said, convulsing into immediate laughter. "Brilliant! Absolutely stunning, Mel," she praised, genuinely meaning her words; her sister was one of two people she ever complimented with honesty, and she never felt threatened by her sister's mind. After all, they worked together most of the time.

"Ah, yes, Nanny twenty-three," she commented, with a smirk. "Now that is a hard one to beat." Pausing, she laughed again. "Okay, seriously though, Mel, how'd you get dad to go lenient on you after getting the entire first year drunk?"

"Ah yes, I've heard so much about Finley. I need to meet him to make sure he's right for you of course,"

"Obviously," Maddie replied, a twinkle in her eyes. Yes, Finley was hers, and yes, she loved him, and yes, they were dating, but Melody would always come first, and if her sister did not approve of the Ravenclaw (although Madison was certain she would) then there would be no need for any choosing; Melody had won years ago when they were born as twins, and nothing could ever come between them. "I have a lunch with him later. You should come. I'll introduce you."

"Hogwarts is the best, now that you're here," she agreed, tilted her head slightly, and then smirked, asking her sister a non-verbal question: What trouble can we cause now we're here together? that she knew Melody would understand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:10 pm

She picked her sisters reaction before she said anything. She laughed along with her sister "I wish you could've been there because it was truly a masterpiece. Imagine it, a whole lot of students just slowly but surely getting drunk, slurring their words, the lot… Dad was livid. But I didn't even have to be asked to be sent here, he thought that you'd be a good influence on me. Plus, I had to continue my education somewhere, of course." she grinned.

"I have a lunch with him later. You should come. I'll introduce you."

"I certainly will," she said, grabbing a piece of toast from the table and took a bite.

She noted her sisters look "I have to agree, I make places better," she grinned. She gave her sister a look, a slight raise of the eyebrow, acknowledging that form of non-verbal information, and her lips tugged slightly into a smirk, as if to say oh trust me, I have plenty of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:40 am

Nodding at her sisters words, Madison couldn't help but smirk. "Good ole dad," she said, her tone laced with some sarcasm; as much as she did love her parents, they were fools, easily manipulated and made to believe whatever she wanted them to. In this case, having Professors wrapped around her little finger helped a lot, for she always got good grades and good reports. The little wrong she did - or rather, was caught doing was easily bypassed with crocodile tears and remorseful promises of never repeating said action.

"Maybe I will have a good influence on you," she added, jokingly. Merlin know that together, they were even worse than when alone. The only kind of influence Madison would have on her twin was towards even better pranks and more havoc, not that either of them would get caught, or blamed for it, of course.

Letting out a chuckle, Madison added, "But together, we make places perfect." A tiny dip of her head signaled that she understood where her sister was getting at, and then, aloud, she said, "We should get somewhere private and catch up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 am

"Maybe I will have a good influence on you,"

"Perhaps you will, but for all the wrong reasons of course," she said, grinning. She had no doubt that their reunion would mean havoc of all sorts. In fact, the only reason their father had thought it would be a good idea was because he thought that Madison had matured, grown out of the stage, when little did he know Madison was even worse than Melody, it's just that Melody had wanted to be caught.

"We should get somewhere private and catch up."

"I agree, I think we need to," she linked arms with her sister and looked at the other girls who had been sitting with them "Sorry girls, twin things, you know," she turned to walk but stopped, looking back at one of the girls sitting there, her hair clearly bottle blonde "You know, I love your hair by the way. Though I must say, I don't recall visible roots ever being in fashion…" she turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:10 pm

"What daddy doesn't know won't hurt," she echoed, putting just a slight bit of mock into her tone at the affectionate name for their father. He did a lot for them, and gave them everything they needed and wanted, but they had come to expect that, and there was no thankfulness on Madison's part. She was quite certain Melody felt the same, although this was not something they actively discussed.

Why would they have a need to, when he was wrapped around their little fingers? They were his angles, his darlings, and nothing would ever change that - they would make sure of it.

At the agreement and linking of arms, Madison stood with Melody, simultaneously, without need to even speak of doing so. She was enjoying the reaction from the people around her as they tried to comprehend the appearance of someone who looked exactly like her, but didn't like them quite enough to explain it to them.

Following her sister, she couldn't help but smirk at the words Melody said, letting out a soft chuckle. She didn't need to turn to see who Mel was speaking to or about, and offered no words to protect 'her' girl; after all, Melody was back, and that meant she had equal share of whatever posse and power Madison had worked to get. They were sisters, after all, and sisters shared. "Come, Mel," she said, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)   A Wonderful Surprise (Madison) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wonderful Surprise (Madison)
Page 1 of 1