Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Catching Up (Elyah & Max)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Elyah & Max)   Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:44 am

The idea of meeting Elyah's dad didn't seem too strange to Max, so he nodded his assent to the idea. "Good idea, and I can ask him about the brooms too. Maybe he can teach me how to fly, that'd be quite awesome!" Max replied, smiling to himself. Whilst his parents weren't bad parents, they weren't too happy with Max learning to fly. Something about it being dangerous, or something, so as of yet, he hadn't really gotten a go at flying.

Max simply shrugged off her comment about alone time. If she wanted time alone, she'd get it, because sometimes not even Freddo could find her. And, of course, there were times where he had homework to do, and other friends to see, too. "You know what I meant! I'll be able to find you when I need to, hopefully." Max replied, smiling warmly at her. The Gryffindor didn't mean it in a creepy way, he was simply being innocent.

As the conversation swayed to classes, or rather, Professor Balan, Max couldn't help but smile to himself. Even if Elyah was mad, they would always be able to agree on the fact Professor Balan was a grumpy idiot. "Laid? You mean like... have sex?" Max asked, his eyes going a little wider than normal. "Your dad really says things like that? In front of you? My parents are kinda taboo about that kind of stuff. I thought... all parents were..." Max looked like he'd gone in to thought for a moment, before he shrugged at the idea.

"I don't know if that's the reason, but hopefully something will change him to make him less moody!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Elyah & Max)   Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:52 pm

"Good idea, and I can ask him about the brooms too. Maybe he can teach me how to fly, that'd be quite awesome!"

Elyah had to stifle a laugh at what Max was saying. Nero, of course, wouldn't mind to answer his questions... if they weren't too stupid and annoying like Max was. So just the idea of Max sitting there full of excitement, and expecting Nero Whitehorn to calmly answer every question of his, but also teach him how to fly, was beyond funny. Because the only thing Nero would teach Max, is how to shut up. Very effectively.

"I will make sure to write my father about it, hun. I am sure he will be delighted to help you with anything!" But what Elyah forgot to mention was that not only was she going to write to her father, but she would also make sure to tell him what she wanted him to do to Max. If she couldn't teach him a lesson, maybe she could scare him a little. It would be fun to watch the color from Max's face disappear.

"You know what I meant! I'll be able to find you when I need to, hopefully."

"I know, I am just messing with you. Relax you little idiot!" Sometimes, Elyah just couldn't understand how Max was thinking. It took a lot of effort to actually sit down and think about what Max has in his head. And it also gave you a terrible headache. So Elyah had given up trying to do that for a long time now.

But the surprise that came from Max when he understood that Elyah was talking about sex, made the Hufflepuff witch wonder whether Max actually knew what sex was. And her assumptions came true when Max spoke up once again.

"Your dad really says things like that? In front of you? My parents are kinda taboo about that kind of stuff. I thought... all parents were..."

A small playful smirk touched the girl's lips, and she turned to look at him with a devilish look.
"Does that mean you have no idea what you can do with your... you know?" Elyah said and nodded towards his genitals. She wasn't an expert on these things either, but her mother had always been very open about these stuff, since this was how she ended up being born, after all.

But the discussion went back to Professor Balan and Elyah shrugged at Max's words.
"I hear a rumor, that he likes the school nurse. Miss Mayer. She is a very pretty lady. You might want to visit her, you know. I heard she will do like.. open classes where she teaches Sexual Education and a few Healing stuff. If you want, we can go together. It will be fun.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Elyah & Max)   Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 pm

"I know, I am just messing with you. Relax you little idiot!"

"I'm not little!" Max replied indignantly, before letting out a laugh to show he was only playing. An idiot, Max could never deny he wasn't an idiot, because sometimes he was. But, he was a harmless idiot, so most people didn't pay him much mind.

The question that Elyah posed next, however, made Max look away from her, not knowing how on Earth he was supposed to answer something like that. "Of... course I know!" Max replied, but likely the spreading of the redness in his face, and the slight hesitation in his response would give Max away for not really knowing anything about the subject. He knew that a man and a woman had to have sex to have babies, and he knew that his... thing had to go inside a girl to do that. But... Max wasn't one hundred percent sure on the more specific details.

Or... some of the more basic details.

Max had almost - almost - said he didn't want to go to a class on Sexual Education (trying to look more clued in than he was) when Elyah said they could go together. At least then he could find out... stuff, and not have to worry that Elyah would tease him. Because, if she was going, surely that meant there were things she didn't know either. "That sounds good!" Max replied with a grin, nodding enthusiastically.

"And Nurse Mayer is definitely very pretty!" Max added as an after thought, before shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Elyah & Max)   Catching Up (Elyah & Max) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Elyah & Max)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2