Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Cole had really enjoyed talking to Astral, since he felt like he could relate to her in so many ways. Soon looking and smiling, " Yeah my sister she does mean well, but when it comes to my siblings, she likes to be the peacekeeper. " said Cole. Since whenever the siblings had a quarrel she always ended up getting involved.

" Well sometimes I guess I could understand, since she is the oldest, and I am not exactly the best. " said Cole. Since his sister was taught that when it came to her siblings. She had to be there for them, and be a good role model for them. " Same with mine, when she was at Hogwarts, she loved to check up on Sophie and I, like she would literally send messages making sure we were following the rules. " said Cole.

Which was true, since he could remember getting letters from his sister practically everyday, and still does to this day. Since now all the rest of the Roiben children were in Hogwarts, so Charlotte was double careful and made sure to message him. Then soon Cole looked at Astral, and said. " My family is not like that, sure my dad is a pureblood, and his family was pretty rich, but not the typical pureblood family. " said Cole.

His father's family had been pretty rich, but would flip on their kids for hating others, since they believed magic is everywhere. Even if others say so, they still believed that everyone was equal. " I believe that too, since some people forget the concept of true love, and making mistakes, but then learning, and date whoever we want. " smiled Cole. Then soon letting out a smile, and saying.

" My sister does have a fire in her heart, and is the most strongest person I know. She loves to challenge herself, and sometimes gets herself into those situations which require a challenge. " said Cole which was true. His sister had a tenancy to get into trouble, but had always managed to learn from her mistakes.

Cole had began to felt he could relate even more to Astral, and he began to smile, " Well my sister believes if a guy truly loves you they would do anything for you, and if that means putting up a fight for you then let that be. " said Cole. Which made him love his sister even more, she was different from the rest, she was her own person, and was brave.

Unlike the rest, who were different, and it seemed that his sister Charlotte, Sophie, and his brother Simon. Were the ones who had big dreams, and unlike his brother Alex and Madison they had desire to good, and not trick people. Soon smiled at Astral comment on the Quidditch pitch. " Sounds good to me, perhaps next weekend I am free, I could teach you. " said Cole with a confident smile.

" Agreed, but sometimes they don't want us to screw up, and when your older, you have so many expectations, and you want your siblings to do justice by it. " said Cole with a smile. Soon opening his mouth in shock he said.

" That's wrong, your father should not starve you for something as stupid as that. I swear sometimes our parents are too extreme. " said Cole. Then soon looking, and he said. " Perhaps you will, and I am fine with it, they would love for me to come home with a girl for a change. " smiled Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:49 pm

She couldn't help but smile, she wished Artemis was like his sister but that was not going to happen. "Your sister sounds sweet Cole" she said to him, she wished that her and her sister had a better relationship but that was never going to happen.

She laughed, she couldn't help but laugh. "You should be lucky for her though, she sounds lie a sweet girl who loves both you and your sister" she couldn't help but smile at him, the older sister sounded amazing.

She snorted. "My father makes sure that people know he is a Pureblood and has money to destroy people, I don't get him at all, I'm a halfblood and I am certainly proud to be one because my father is a dick" she covered her mouth after she said that. "Excuse my language."

"That was very well said Cole" she said to him, he understood her and she loved that someone understood her more then they understood her sister. She didn't care that no one liked her more then her sister but if people knew the real Astral they'd love her a whole lot more then the fake Artemis and the girl who lived in Artemis's shadow.

"Makes sense, she is like fire since her hair is the color of fire" she smiled a bit at her joke but she wasn't trying to joke around, she was just trying to understand his sister a lot better.

When he suggested next weekend, she nodded with a big smile on her face. "Okay! I'm down for that" she was super excited to learn how to play Quidditch.

"Yeah that is true."

"Yeah I know, but I am used to him by now, he is a little too much" Astral shrugged. "Sometimes I keep a stash of food in my room now just in case" she smirked, but it was wiped off her face as she blushed at his next reply. "Okay, sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Cole's family had been well liked since they been accepting, unlike some families who were not exactly accepting. The seventeen year old loved when others enjoyed his family, and soon he looked at Astral and said. " She is, and I am so happy that she is studying to be a healer at the University. " said Cole with a grin.

" She is sweet, and if I am to be honest, I think she is my mom's favorite since she is following in my mother's footstep, with being a healer and they both were in Ravenclaw. " said Cole. Since all his siblings seemed different, and had attributes of both their parents, and Cole seemed to be more like his father.

Cole had smiled once again, and he said. " My father does not do that, he does not care if people know or not. I have an uncle who is a Dragon Keeper and he is my father's younger brother. He has yet to settle down as well. " said Cole with a grin. Soon listening and letting out a smile, " Your father seems to be a robber baron or something of that nature. " said Cole.

" That's good to know that your proud of it, and I am too since I like that I am a half-blood, and if I could bash some jerks in I would, and would kill my sister if she dated a mean pureblood. " said Cole with a smirk.

Soon letting out a grin and saying, " I know that whoever teaches about muggles should actually care, and not give false information on them. " said Cole. Since he looked, and he said. " She is like a fire, and her hair fits her perfectly, my other sister who is younger than Sophie is not as much like Sophie. " said Cole with a grin.

" Cool, perhaps we can meet after breakfast on Saturday, and that's good your used to it, but you should not listen to your father, and my parents would love to meet you too, I doubt your parents would like me much. " said Cole.

Since he felt they would not like him, since he was a half-blood and his family had nothing against muggles, and they actually liked them, and thought it was good to let them in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Astral wasn't sure what she wanted to be when she got older, she always said she wanted to be a writer but then her father got mad at her and now she doesn't know what she wants to do. "You see, when I graduate I'm screwed, I have no idea what I want to do. I wanted to be a writer but then my father told me he'd disown me and I don't want him to hate me anymore then he already does" she would seriously give up everything for approval.

She took his hand in hers and she gave him a small smile. "I'm so sorry" she knew what it felt like but his situation was probably different.

She couldn't help but nod. "Yeah that is basically what he is" she gave a sly smile, she knew what it felt like and she was used to it by now with her father. It was sad to say but try.

She couldn't help but laugh. "She sounds too much but also an amazing person at the same time if that makes any type of sense" Astral replied.

"Sounds good to me Cole" she was ready to learn how to play Quidditch and nothing was going to stop her. "Yeah and should I bring anything whenever I do meet them?" She never wanted to go to a house empty handed. She shrugged. "My mother would but not my father or my sister."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Every second that he talked to Astral, he knew he was beginning to like her, as well as hearing her story. The seventeen year old sighed, and said. " Your not screwed, and who cares what your dad thinks, since your life is more important. Which means your better of doing what you love, then stupid family values. " said Cole hoping to reassure her.

Cole had wanted people to do what they love, no matter what that love may be, it makes them happy which is all that matters. Then Cole looked and smiled. " Its fine. " said Cole as his hand was placed in her, this girl was beginning to make him smile. He never met a girl like this besides his sister.

The Hufflepuff soon chuckled, at Astral, " Your father does seem it, and he should not since your his daughter and he is supposed to love you. " said Cole with a smile. The seventeen year old hoped that he could be friends with her, since he loved her more and more.

" Yeah it does, and if you want I can see if she wants to join us next weekend. Since she may just watch, her studies come first and she loves to meet people I meet. " said Cole with a smile. He knew his sister would want to go if he asked him, and he wanted to have some bonding time.

Cole looked, and he said. " No you don't need, but if you want you, can since all you really need is yourself, since there not picky. They will just be happy I brought someone home. " said Cole with a grin. He figured the father would not, and he soon said. " Well at least someone would like me I guess. " said Cole with a grin.

This trip was easily becoming a favorite to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2