Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Jake Newbury, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 3:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Empty
PostSubject: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Sophie had been wanting to send letter to her parents on how her fifth year at Hogwarts was going. Which meant she also lacked it since she had no spoke sooner as she soon had began walking down to the Owlery in a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans, a pair of dark red vans with black shoe laces, and a sweater, as she soon had the letter in her hand.

The fifteen year old had been up all night writing the letter and wanted it to be perfect, and covering all that had happened at Hogwarts as she soon could smell owl and the smell of rust she knew she had to be close.

Sophie soon walked into Owlery and she saw many owls who were eagerly waiting to be used to send a letter. In which led to her looking for her owl in which her sister had the bright idea of bringing in so she did not have to use a school owl.

Which to her surprised actually allowed, the rest of her siblings to use her owl, and not just use her for herself which was common of Madison, as soon as Sophie walked to the owl, until soon she heard footsteps approaching and turned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Cole had been walking around trying to send a letter to his parents, since he wanted to talk to them. Which meant he needed to go to the Owlery and use his sister Madison's owl which she brought so she did not have to use a school owl.

In more of ways to benefit her, and not someone else, and soon Cole had been walking up to the owlery in a pair of black tight jeans, a blue and gray flannel which was buttoned up, and he wore a pair of black converse, and he had his hair looking somewhat messy since he had been too lazy to actually style it.

Soon Cole could smell the stench of bird poop and of rust as he soon walked into the owlery to the chirrping owls which made him smile as he soon saw red hair and knew it had to be someone familiar who had he had soon said.

" Hey little sis, what brings you here? You sending a letter to mum and dad. " asked Cole with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes as she saw her brother greet her since for a change he did not dress like prince charming. He dressed like an actual person and not some dressed up Ken doll. She looked and she listened to him ask what brought her and was she she sending a letter to their parents.

" Hello Cole, and yes I am sending a letter to them, using Madison's owl. Also I see your not dressed like Prince Charming today, so may I ask why you aren't? " asked Sophie with a smille as she had her arms crossed.

Soon Sophie looked and she soon wondered if perhaps she would attempt to make it easier by sending both the letters to their parents, so her parents house would not be swarming with owls which were from their children.

" Hand your letter to me. " smiled Sophie hoping to make things easier on both her and her brother, and more importantly there parents and soon she looked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Cole had loved his sister and how she had loved making lives easier on people. Then soon Cole listened as his sister said that she was indeed sending a letter to her parents using their sister Madison's owl and he figured since once Madison got an owl everybody wanted to use since not everyone had a pet.

Then soon smiling as his sister let out a comment on how he was not dressed like prince charming, and why he wasn't and he let out a smirk, and he aid. " I just did not feel like it. " said Cole with a smirk, since he did not.

Soon Cole watched as his sister asked him to hand the letter over, and he knew exactly what she meant as he handed her his letter, and he soon looked, and he said.

" How's studying for your OWLS going? " asked Cole with hoping that his sister would do good on them, since he knew how much she took pride in doing well, and he looked, and he said.

" Studying is a good thing you know, than you know your prepared and will get Outstandings, but knowing you will do well either. " said Cole with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Sophie let out a smile as her brother said that he just did not feel like getting all done. Which soon lead to her looking at her brother, and letting out a smile and saying. " Well you look good, and even if you did not dress like a prep you would still look fine. " said Sophie smiling.

She loved her brother, and had enjoyed his attempts at being romantic with girls, and soon she looked as he handed her his letter and she let out a smile, and she said. " Thank you. " said Sophie as she soon went over to the owl and handed them, and saying. " Send this to our parents. " said Sophie.

Then soon turning to her brother as he asked her how her studying for her OWLS was going, and soon she let out a smile, and she said, with a smile.

" It is going well, since I really want to do good on them. " smiled Sophie which was true she wanted to do well, and she also had no clue what she even wanted to do after Hogwarts, and soon she looked and she listened as he told her that studying was a good thing, and how then she would know she would do good, but telling her knowing her she would do good either way.

" Yeah perhaps, but at least I don't waste my life flirting with boys, and focus more on my studies, which is something you should do. " she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Cole smiled at his sisters compliment, but he knew he would not look good, and he knew he looked like crap at the moment. Then soon he looked and he said, " I doubt that, and coming from someone who loves to match her clothes. " said Cole with a smirk. Which was true, he knew his sister liked to match.

Then soon as she took his later and thanked him, he looked, and he said with a smirk. " Your welcome. " smiled Cole as he had his arms crossed. Soon looking and wondering where his three other siblings were at and he knew they had no time to waste with their older siblings, and soon Cole looked as his sister assured him her studying was going well.

" I knew it would since your a studious person, and that' is good you have the ambition to do well unlike everyone else in her family with the exception of Simon and Charlotte. " said Cole with a smile, since his other two siblings loved to worry about themselves and not about others.

Which soon led to Cole listening as his sister said that least she did waste her life flirting with boys, unlike Cole who did flirt with girls, and how she focused more on her study. Which was something he should considered, and he let out a snort.

" When it comes to Muggle Studies and Charms, I do not need to study, since there both simple to me, since muggle studies is just about simple muggle stuff others learn. " as he snorted and letting out a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:02 am

Sophie rolled her eyes at her brother's remark, on he doubted he would look good like that and how it was coming from someone who loves to match her clothes which led to her crossing her arms, and she said. " For your information, I match my clothes, so I don't look out of wack. I also do not have a style, but with whatever I wear I make sure it matches. " said Sophie.

Which was true she did not have a style, she just had clothes whether it be dresses, t shirts, vans, jeans, whatever she decided to wear she would wear, and she rolled her eyes at her brothers smirk with saying your welcome, her brother sure was cocky.

Soon letting out a kind smile as her brother said he knew her studying would be going well since was studious, and she rolled her eyes, since she was in Gryffindor, and more fire than study habits, which soon led to him saying at least she had ambition which seemed to be lacked in her siblings with the exception of Simon and Charlotte which was true.

" Well our parents raise us to do our best and I know I have ambition since you know how much it means to me to grow. " said Sophie with a smile.

Soon leading into how her brother said that with Charms and Muggle Studies not much studying was needed, and how there both simple to him, and soon she said. " Yeah and they are simple now since you studied for it. " said Sophie.

Sometimes she wondered if her brother would ever learn to not be so full of himself, and soon she looked, and she said. " So how is Hogwarts going for you? " asked Sophie.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:51 am

Katie,

Please take this as a warning from the admin team in respect of your run on sentences. As said before, the use of 'and' two or three times in a sentence is not grammatically correct. This therefore goes against site rules of writing in correct English.

The odd mistake I don't mind, but you have consistently written in this style and it is not easy for others to read and enjoy.

Please keep this in mind in the future and do your best to avoid using the word and so often. Start a new sentence where possible, or, if you're writing a list, use commas and a single 'and' just before the last point.

I understand that this is probably just you getting too excited with your writing, but please take your time to write a post that is both interesting and easy to read.

If you need any help with the above, please don't hesitate to PM me.

~Jake
HaB Admin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:52 am

Cole had smirked as he watched his sister roll her eyes, at his remark. Which led to her saying that for his information that she matched her clothes so she would not look bad. Then saying how she had no style, which was true since his sister did not.

" Well that is definitely true, and I do have a style. " said Cole with a smirk. Since he liked to look formal unlike his sister who wore just normal clothes,. Then soon he looked and he smiled, and he soon wondered what he would do.

Soon Cole listened, as his sister said that there parents raised them to their best and do right by what they do. Soon listening to her say she knew she had ambition. As well as how he knew how much she loved to grow. Which was true his sister loved to grow and become better at what she did.

Then soon Cole, looked and said.

" I know, and some of us carried on doing good. " said Cole with a smirk. Then rolling his eyes at his sister's remark on how Muggle Studies and Charms were easy, since he studied them. Well that was true in which he would never admit it.

Soon Cole looked, and he said. " Well you know I would never admit it. " smiled Cole. Since he felt that he would not seem like Mr. Perfect if he studied. The truth was his sister was the only person who actually knew his true self.

Then soon Cole heard his sister ask him how his Hogwarts experience was going, and he said. " It was going good, still flirting with girls. " smirked Cole. Which was all too common for him since he loved to flirt and he was a flirt.

" How about yourself? " asked Cole.

( OCC: Sorry Jake, I promise to do better next time. I just tend to get over excited, and in the post I tried not to make those mistakes. I am sorry and thank you so much for the advice your a lifesaver to me. Very Happy Smile )

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:09 am

Sophie hated when her brother rolled his eyes, at her remarks. Soon rolling her eyes as he said that is was definitely true of her lack of style, and she just looked and said. " Yeah and I still manage to look decent. " smirked Sophie.

Soon listening as her brother said he had style, and she knew he had style. Her brother tended to tease her for her lack of style. Soon Sophie looked at Cole, and smirked. " Yes you do have style, and also are a prep. " said Sophie.

Sophie began listening as her brother said that he knew and some of their family members carried on good endeavors. Which was true some held their parents view. Then soon listening as her brother said he would never admit it to studying.

Which was true, since he brother loved to have a macho point of view unlike her who liked to let others know. Since she did not care what others thought, she was smart and she knew that. Even if someone tried she would never not study.

Then soon listened as her brother mentioned it was going good and how he was still flirting. Of course, he was since her brother was everybody's Prince Charming. Then soon she took her thought, and she said.

" Of course you are, and it is going good. " said Sophie with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) Empty

Back to top Go down

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next