Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Cole had loved getting on his sister nerves, since he was much different, since he loved to flirt. Unlike his sister who had been a studious nerd in his mind. Even though it made him happy since he felt he did not need to bash heads.

Then soon smiling at his sisters comment, on how she still managed to look decent. " Yes you do, and at least your not trying to get guys attention. " smiled Cole. Since he warned her not to, and would always do his best for his sister.

Soon listening as his sister said that he did have style, and how he was also a prep, and he did consider himself that, but he felt more like he dressed like a modern day Prince Charming. Soon letting out a sly smirk.

" Well I would not say prep, but perhaps modern day Prince Charming, minus the medieval clothing. " said Cole with a grin since that was the truth, even though if he was asked to wear that he would.

Cole soon snorted at his sister mocking remark on of course he was flirting, and how her's was going good. Which seemed to be kind of expected since his sister's good time was studying and not being social. Even though that meant for him that he did not have to beat a guy up.

" Well that's good and I am Prince Charming, and I have yet to find the right one. " said Cole. Then soon commenting on his sister and her saying it was good. " Of course since you prefer studying so it has to be good then. " joked Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:04 am

Sophie loved when her brother attempted to tell her what to do and say what she was doing was good. Since he was the second oldest and when Charlotte was at Hogwarts she did the same. Since it seemed that her siblings looked out for each other. Which made others like their family.

Then listening as her brother said she did look good, and how at least she did not guys attention. Which made her smile since she considered herself strong. Then soon looking at her brother, and saying. " Believe me I have no intentions on any of that. " said Sophie as she crossed her arms.

Sophie soon smirked at her brother saying that it was not prep, but a modern day Prince Charming. Her brother, had loved dressing nice and if the royals asked to have tea with him he would go. Which soon led to her looking and saying.

" Yeah I guess, since you look like how a prince would, and I am sure if the royals asked you for tea you would go. " said Sophie with a smirk. Since her brother would have loved to meet them, and she would do since it would be a great honor.

Soon Sophie rolled her eyes as her brother said he was Prince Charming, and how he had yet to find the right one. Which led to Sophie looking and saying with a snort.

" Yeah if you actually took relationships seriously, and not flirt with everyone you can. Which even when your in a relationship you seemed to end up doing. " said Sophie.

Which was the truth, and if she dated someone and they did that she would not last a day with them. Since she not just a girl one just tosses to the side and use her when needed.

" Well have you any idea what you even want to do? " asked Sophie with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 am

Cole looked at his sister, and he was proud that she had no intentions on seeing any guys or getting involved with any. Unlike the situations with girls who were not his family, he did not like, but when it came to his younger sister he did not want her dating anyone. Since he knew that guys were trouble and those in which she was attracted to.

Soon Cole looked, and he said. " Good, now let's try to keep it that way. " said Cole put his hands on his sister's shoulder. Since he did not want to see her hurt by anyone. Then letting out a chuckle as his sister that he dressed like a prince would, and how if the royal family asked to have tea with him he would indeed so.

" Very true, but come on who wouldn't? " asked Cole with a cocky smile. Which soon led to him letting out a sigh as his sister told him that even if he did take relationships seriously, and not get with anyone he could he would actually have a stable relationship, which in his mind he knew was true, but would never fess up to it.

The seventeen year old looked, and he said. " I know, but how can I not since girls are really pretty, and deserve a guy who will treat them like a princess, and not like a prize or an object they can toss around. " said Cole. Since he knew there were guys out there would would do that.

Soon sighing at his sister's remark on whether or not he even knew what to do, and he soon took some time to think, the three things he loved were Muggle Studies, Transfigurations, and Quidditch, and soon looking at his sister and saying.

" Well there is Muggle Studies, and perhaps I could maybe work as a Muggle Studies professor, or perhaps even in the Muggle Liason office, or really anywhere which connects to it. " said Cole since he loved learning about muggles and how they worked.

Cole soon looked at his sister, and said. " How about you any idea of what you want to do? " asked Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am

Sophie had soon began to think her conversation with her brother was turning into a disagreement, and how she soon had been hoping to get to the library to study. Soon listening to her brother, and rolling her eyes.

" I was going to do that anyway. " sneered Sophie, since she sometimes felt her brother was too over-protective. Have he not met her, when has she ever really flirted with guys. Which soon led to Sophie just rolling her eyes and letting it go. Since she knew it would be time for her to go soon.

Sophie soon looked, and her brother and let out a snort, " I am sure anyone who desires to actually be royal would. " said Sophie, which fit her brother perfectly he would love to be royalty. Since she knew if it involved having girls her brother was in it.

Since her older brother, loved girls, and then there was her who never really cared to date. Sophie had one priority and that was her studies. Which mean't that boys were none of her intentions, and she is cool with being friends, but dating was out of the question.

" Cole! Despite the fact that girls are pretty, does not give you the right to date whoever you want. Also when you cheat on a girl, your view on how you believe treating them like a princess is giving them attention you got something else coming. " said Sophie who was furious with her older brother.

Sophie soon began saying, " A guy who treats a girl like a princess, does not cheat and look at other women. ". Which was true, since Cole was lucky if he was not punched. " Also, when you do that you are pushing them around and tossing them around. " said Sophie.

" Since your basically using them at your convenience, so before you say something, get your facts straight. " said Sophie furiously, since she wanted to punch her brother.

Sophie soon wondered what her brothers were intentions in life, if he was going to flirt with girls his whole life, instead of actually settling down and starting a family. Then soon she was surprised, at his response.

" Oh so you want to teach? Or even work in the ministry? What a surprise since I thought otherwise. " said Sophie in a sarcastic tone, knowing her brother well, and how despite his flirty attuide he still strived to good.

Sophie soon wondered what it was she wanted to do, and truth was she did not know, since the world was full of endless possiblities and she knew that, but perhaps maybe she wanted to be an Auror or Potionteer she did not know.

" Let's just say I haven't decided. " said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:13 pm

All of his siblings had something about them whether it be flirting or not even wanting to be bothered. Soon leaving a smile on Cole's face, and soon saying. " I know you would, and I wish I had that about me, and your lucky to me as a brother. " said Cole with a smile. Since he loved to rile her up.

Soon Cole, looked and he said. " Yeah that's true, not like you ever wanted to be royal, you put to much time into your studies. " said Cole as he crossed his arms. His sister had better not let go, since h loved when his sister did not flirt, in meant he could get girls, and not be compared to her.

" Well when you say it like, it does not sound good, since I find myself swiping them off their feet, but having many at a time, that's all and I can date who I want, and not really care. " said Cole with a smirk, knowing his sister would punch him at his remark.

Cole soon looked, and he said. " I don't think I am using them for that, but come on who doesn't want me. " said Cole with a sly grin, and soon saying, " I do have my facts straight, must I remind you. " said Cole as he let out another smile.

" I do want to teach or be a ministry worker, but you must asume I want to be a professional play boy right? " asked Cole, since he knew this was turning into a argument and soon he listened as his sister said she had no clue. Then soon he let out a smile, " Well I am sure you will figure it out, but in the mean time I need to go. " said Cole with a smile.

Cole soon began walking out and he flashed a grin, " See you around sis, don't do anything stupid. " said Cole as he walked away trying to prevent an argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )   So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Called Words and Wisdom ( Cole )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2