Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:15 pm

The school term was in full swing by now, Victoria was stupidly busy, and more often than not, very, very tired. When she wasn't studying, or playing Quidditch, or doing her Head Girl duties she was crashed in the common room asleep. She didn't always make it to bed, but she always woke up with a blanket over her.

Whether it was the Head Boy or Allegra, Victoria didn't know, but she was so vastly grateful.

Christmas had zoomed by, and Victoria still hadn't opened up to her best friend like Mari had suggested. But it was becoming harder not to talk to her friend about it. The butterflies in her stomach were growing stronger when she was with Allegra, and the witch was finding it more difficult to find a reason not to tell Allegra about her feelings.

So on the Saturday evening (that Allegra had now insisted she take off just to have some down time), Victoria was sat in her pyjamas waiting for Allegra to get back from her plants in her room. There were some sweets on the bed because they'd decided on just relaxing and anything else they needed they could probably get from the house elves. Victoria was a little bit nervous, because she'd decided that tonight was the night, and there was no way out of it anymore.

Turning the page on her book, Victoria sat humming softly to herself, a new song by Taylor Swift that she liked - though didn't completely understand. Not that it mattered to Victoria, it was catchy and that was all that mattered.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 pm

This year had been a busy one for Allegra, in many ways. She had hit another growth spurt, leaving her standing at 5'9". And she'd toned up from all the running she did, even working out quite a lot. Her style had evolved as was to be expected at now seventeen years old, her favorite piece a leather jacket that she wore all the time, in addition to the leather trousers she wore when riding her motorbike. Yes, motorbike. Around her birthday she'd recieved an owl from her parents that they'd saved a bike from being scrapped and with Jack and Mando's help they'd gotten it to run safely again. And Happy Birthday, it was hers.

Of course, with the bike in Mexico, the jacket was now more a style choice than safety. But it was becoming something of a staple for the witch. Allegra was rarely seen without it. She was also rarely seen alone, almost always holding hands with her American counterpart, Victoria. Sure, rumours had grown and spread about the nature of their relationship, but it hadn't bothered her. In fact, she felt pretty secure in that department.

Her attraction to Victoria had never bothered her, nor had the fact that it had grown and matured over time. She felt very firm in their relationship, and should Victoria ever say she was ready for something more official, she'd be there. They were already dancing close to that line. Kissing cheeks and the corners of mouths, but not quite on the lips. Always holding hands or cuddling in the halls. More often than not Victoria was seated on her lap when they studied in the common room.

So with a smile the girl headed up to Victorias dorm, which she also more or less lived in, since they spent every night together. Allegra even had a few drawers of her things there. It was practical. And she'd finally gotten Victoria to chill on the studying, honestly she was going to drive herself mental if she didn't relax. Usually Allegra'd be there already, but since she worked out so much she had to eat a lot and had had to make a stop at the kitchens, nothing major (just a bagel with strawberries, apples on toast, a double cheese burger, a bowl of blueberries, a two litre bottle of water and an apple). So levitating the tray behind her she opened the door and kicked off her sweatpants as they were simply unecessary.

"Hey Victoria, I hope you're not studying, if you get any smarter I might have to actually crack open a book that's not about plants." The witch quipped, setting the tray on the bedside table and unwrapping her burger. Joke as she might about her study habits they both knew that she was tied top in class with Victoria in Herbology and potions, but she was just teasing.

(Allegra)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:04 pm

As the door opened and Allegra came in, already slipping out of her trousers as she placed the tray on the side. Victoria's cheek had gone a shade darker when she'd looked up to see her best friend without her trousers on, though that wasn't anything that was out of the ordinary in all honesty. And boy, did Allegra have the best legs in the world.

At the comment about studying, Victoria let out a soft giggle and shook her head. "It's Saturday night, I'm not allowed to." She responded softly, lifting her book up to show that it was a Shakespeare book. Though, of course, Victoria could have transfigured it quite easily but that wasn't the case this evening. "Trying to catch up with our British counterparts." She explained with a small smile, taking in Allegra's tray of food and shaking her head with a small smile.

"You know I could have asked the House Elf to get that for you?" Victoria asked, reaching up to the apple. "Can I?" The witch asked, waiting until Allegra said she could before she took it and tucked in to it. It could be replaced, quite easily.

"How was your run?" Victoria asked, trying to keep cool in the situation as she sat back on her pillows and tucked in to the apple with small dainty bites.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm

"If you wanted to be on par with our British friends you'd have to stop reading for a year, Tori, maybe two years, so they could catch up with you." Allegra teased, nodding at the inquery towards the apple and taking a big bite out of her burger. Mhm, thank Merlin the house elves put hot sauce between the layers.

Nodding before swallowing Allegra smiled, "Yeah I know, but I was coming up from the run anyway so I figured I might as well get it myself. We'll call them later anyway, I bet. And the run was good, made better time than my last round. Beat my personal best." She grinned as she tucked in again, in no way as dainty as her....friend. The girl situated herself cross-legged on the bed, long legs visibly toned and dark in the lighting.

"How was your book so far?" Allegra asked, leaning back as she finished off the burger and started on the toast, the apple crunching perfectly, licking the juice from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:16 am

Victoria let out a soft chuckle when Allegra said she would have to stop reading for the British to catch up with her. Perhaps that might have been true, but the witch loved to read, and therefore she would never give it up. "Okay, I just want to see what Shakespeare is like." Victoria amended softly, putting a bookmark between the pages and placing it carefully on the floor.

As ever, there was a stark contrast between the best friends, Victoria being constantly dainty in everything she did, whilst Allegra was a little more... well, Allegra. Victoria couldn't help but smile as her best friend scoffed down the burger in too few bites. It probably wasn't anywhere near as amazing to anyone else as it was to Victoria, but everything Allegra did brought a wider smile to Victoria's lips and a soft pink tinge to her cheeks.

Control was not something Victoria had even thought of yet, she just lived in the numerous feelings that Allegra produced in her, deciphering them. Enjoying them.

Shaking her head slightly to dispel those thoughts, Victoria caught the fact Allegra had set a new personal best. "That's great!" Victoria insisted excitedly to her best friend, her smile showing she truly meant it. It was another of their vast differences, Victoria danced to stay fit in between her busy schedule, where Allegra took to purposeful exercise set up to keep her fit. Both of them were healthy in that manner, but both had very different approaches to keeping so.

The comment on the book made Victoria look to it's safe place and smile to herself. Most people their age would get the carefully placed jokes of sex and the like, but Victoria hadn't noticed them, instead enjoying the story. "Well, I decided to start with Romeo and Juliet, I'm sure you know how that one goes?" Victoria asked, though she wasn't sure. "It's good, very good actually, but the language is much more difficult than I had imagined. The book I have though has a column down the side translating it to modern English. Though I'm using that less and less." Victoria explained, her smile showing she knew this to be an achievement.

There was a pause then, as Victoria looked back to Allegra with a small smile. Her nerves were probably beginning to show, but Merlin how she hoped that Allegra wouldn't see them. "Allegra..." Victoria started, giving herself another moment to collect herself. "I... wanted to talk to you about something important." Yes, now she couldn't back out without stringing a lie - something that Victoria would never do.

"I should probably have spoken to you about it sooner, actually." Victoria explained, her eyes moving to her hands. Oh she wished she'd asked Mari how to do this, that might have been easier, or even Jake, Jake would surely know. Pulling herself together, Victoria glanced up to Allegra once more, her cheeks a brilliant pink now. "Before the summer came, I... I saw you kissing one of the older students. I didn't mean to, I was just passing..." The last was added quickly, because in Victoria's mind that moment had looked quite, well, loving.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to get mad at me for looking," She continued, showing her naivety in such things because she really didn't know how these things worked. At all. "Anyway, after seeing that, I kept getting a funny pain here." The witch explained, her hand moving to her chest to show what she meant. "So I went to Mari about it, because I wasn't sure what it meant, and she... she told me that it was because I like you a lot, and I- I guess I was a little bit jealous - which isn't a bad thing, Mari said - because..."

Victoria glanced up once more, taking a deep breath. "Because I like you a lot, Allegra, but I-" Victoria paused, waiting for a moment before telling herself it was okay. "But I know that you only kiss people like that when they mean a great deal to you, and I don't want you to think I'm trying to get in the way of you and the other person. Mari just said it would be a good idea to talk to you about all of this, and now I have I feel much better."

When she'd finally finished, Victoria looked up at her friend properly, smiling warmly because she did feel much better, and even if it came to nothing Allegra would know how she felt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)   I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Called to Say I... (Allegra & Victoria)
Page 1 of 1