Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 pm

With the summer now here and Victoria's visit over, it was time to have Allegra up for a few days. They'd discussed it before they'd left Hogwarts, and after confirming with both their parents, the whole thing was a go. Victoria wasn't quite sure what they were going to do yet, but she was sure it was going to be a lot of fun.

Her mom had prepared, or was in the process of it, anyway, a meal for Allegra's arrival and Victoria had been helping get everything ready all day. A spare camp bed had been set up for Allegra in Victoria's room despite having a spare room. Jake and Marilyn were also heading home, but they would have his old room.

Everything was completely set, her brother would be here later, so it was simply a case of waiting for Allegra to arrive via the Floo network.

In the meantime, Victoria was going through the options they had for things to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:25 pm

After finally going back home Allegra had been overjoyed at the prospect of seeing her best friend again. But first; family. Her mama and papi had been excited to have her back, as were Uncle Mando and Uncle Jack. Alma had taken a half day off of work so she could greet Allegra when she came bounding home, her excitement overpowering her jetlag as she jumped from Mando's hand, who had picked her up in London, to her mama's arms. Rapha wrapped his arms around his family tightly, grinning and laughing that they were together again. And though that night Allegra was too tired to do anything, she still felt content, sleeping with Lupa in her bed and unwinding.

The next night was a saturday, so her mother put on her nicest clothes and took Allegra to mass in the morning. The young witch loved saturday mass because she it was the only time her mother got dressed up. Yes, Alma looked business-like for work at the hotel, but this was the day she put on a pretty dress and opened her braid, letting Allegra play with the thick, black strands of hair. And because it was sabbath the family rested and lounged together the rest of the day, eventually ending up cuddled on the old couch, snoozing. That was when Allegra told them she'd kissed a witch at school and she'd decided she liked witches a fair deal more than wizards. Her parents just smiled and said that they looked forward to when Allegra would bring a witch home for them to meet.

After that it just wasn't a big deal and so Allegra didn't waste another thought on it, too preoccupied by her impending visit to North America to see her best friend. Rapha had been to the thrift shop with her and picked out some nice things that he's fixed to look even cooler. And soon, with a rucksack that held her shrunken (thank you, Jack) things.

And in a flash of green she appeared.

(Allegra)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Victoria had jumped up from the chair the moment the fire had turned green, straightening out her dress and arranging her features in the warm, bright smile that Allegra deserved. As Allegra stepped out of the fire, Victoria moved forward, hugging her best friend tightly. "I've missed you so much!" Victoria said as she pulled away, grinning warmly at the witch before her.

"Have you been okay? Are your parents okay?"

"Victoria, let Allegra breath!" Alexis chimed softly, stepping in to the room, wiping her hands on her apron. "Hello, Allegra, it's lovely to finally meet you!" The older witch greeted with a very welcoming smile. "There's cookies in the kitchen for the two of you if you're hungry, and please be back in for six for dinner." Alexis explained, pulling her apron off. "I have to go to the shop, I forgot to pick up some alcohol for us adults." She explained, slipping her apron off. "Both of you stay safe." She added with a warm smile and headed out the room.

Victoria turned back to Allegra with a warm smile. "Would you like to get some cookies and head upstairs, we can catch up and decide what we want to do?" The witch suggested hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:59 pm

"I've missed you, too," Allegra held the other girl close, the soft smell of Victoria pervading her senses. The hufflepuff grinned at the questions, but before she could answer a woman that could only be Victoria's mom appeared, greeting her.

"Hola, Mrs.Newbury, it's lovely to meet you, too." The notion of cookie brought another smile to the witch's lips, as did the casual magic in the household that held until Victoria's mom left.

"Eh, My parents are fine, they say hi to you and your family, and I am also fine." She responded to her friend's earlier questions, "Oh, and Mando made churros for you all, they're in a heating spell so they'll be good for after dinner." the girl pulled a plastic baggie out of her backpack and handed them to Victoria with a grin.

"Would you like to get some cookies and head upstairs, we can catch up and decide what we want to do?"

"Sounds great, your house looks really nice, by the way." She said honestly, somewhat in awe of what to her looked downright luxurious.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Victoria let out a soft sorry as her mom chastised her for being too excited, though in fairness she was quite excited about the whole thing, who wouldn't be? After her mom had moved towards the front door, the two of them moved through to the kitchen.

When Allegra passed her a Mexican dish, Victoria took it with a soft thank you, getting a plate and putting them on there before making a note that her mom should serve them with dinner if they went with what her mom was serving. After that, Victoria picked up the plate of cookies, smiling at the notion of Allegra's parents saying hi. "Send them a big hug from me!" Victoria replied, because Allegra's family was really awesome.

Taking Allegra's hand in her free one, Victoria pulled her friend upstairs, chuckling at the notion of their house being nice. "I love it, mom has made it awesome, but it's not as cool as your house!" Victoria replied, showing Allegra in to her room, moving straight to the bed and sitting down.

"This is my room, Jake helped me decorate it a couple of years ago. He doesn't like it, but I think it's amazing!" Victoria explained, before motioning to the bed beside her own. "You can sleep there, or with me, if you want to." Victoria explained, tucking in to a cookie. "So what have you been up to so far this holiday?" Victoria asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

"This is my room, Jake helped me decorate it a couple of years ago. He doesn't like it, but I think it's amazing!"

It was...wow. Allegra's brown eyes widened at the sheer...pinkness of it all. Everything about it screamed Victoria and it looked like the definition of comfortable, just like the rest of the houseshe'd seen so far. Setting her rucksack on the spare cot she sat down smiling, "It's beautiful, I love it. And I'd rather sleep with you, thanks." She smiled sheepishly, still accustomed to sharing a bed, but for some reason it had felt ever so slightly different since Maria.

Perhaps because everything she saw reminded her of that night, it had brought about a change in her that the young witch marvelled at. A whole world opened to her and she felt happy knowing that she was now confident enough to feel comfortable with it.

"I've not been up to much, tended plants, helped papi at home. Normal things." Allegra hadn't kept in touch with Maria so seeing her again was out of the question, but it was better that way. So that left Allegra free as a bird. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:06 pm

The reaction to her room was not a surprise to Victoria, ever since Jake had come in to his money, he'd made sure Victoria had what she wanted, and Victoria had no trouble in obliging him with the decorations she'd wanted. Which meant a very vivid pink room which she loved. "That's fine, I said to mom you'd probably want to sleep in here, and she was fine with it." Victoria replied with a warm smile, offering Allegra the plate of cookies so that she could help herself.

The notion of not doing much didn't sound very much like Allegra, but then the reminder that tending to plants and Allegra's home life probably meant she hadn't had much time to herself. Hopefully she could enjoy herself here though.

"I went to England last weekend to see Jake and Marilyn at their new apartment. It's so beautiful! They have it so nicely set up, and I have a room there, it's also pink. We went around London and they brought me some new clothes. Would you like to see them?" Victoria asked. "Maybe you can try them on and you can keep some of the things you like? I don't mind." Victoria suggested, they could share clothes much easier at Hogwarts, but Victoria didn't mind Allegra having some of the clothes to wear through the summer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:42 pm

"I went to England last weekend to see Jake and Marilyn at their new apartment. It's so beautiful! They have it so nicely set up, and I have a room there, it's also pink. We went around London and they brought me some new clothes. Would you like to see them?"

"Sure, that sounds like it was fun, Papi made me some new things, like this top, he has a tshirt like this he loved the pattern so much." Allegra laughed, utterly unaware that the Newbury adults would probably find it quite strange to see her muscular father in a pink kitten shirt. Happily taking a cookie Allegra grinned, chuckling.

"No, thanks," She smiled, pulling her legs up underneath her, sharing clothes at Hogwarts was easy, mostly because they wore a uniform in the same size, but the two girls had very different tastes, "As much as I love your style on you, I'm not sure it's much on me." It was a sweet offer, as was anything Victoria offered, but Allegra couldn't accept, satisfied with the things she had.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Victoria listened to the notion of making clothes, and nodded. "That sounds great fun, I wish I could do that with my daddy..." Victoria replied, but she knew her dad was not interested in clothes for even a second, much like Jake really. But she loved them anyway. "Mommy is good at repairing clothes if we break them though." She added, more to herself than anything else.

When Allegra politely declined, Victoria moved on, she didn't mind, and most certainly wasn't going to push such things on her best friend.

They sat for some time talking over things that had happened since they'd last seen one another, mostly trivial in nature, but fun. Victoria had then decided that they should go for a walk, so she took Allegra down to the town once her mom was back, showing her the town she lived in, popping in to the sweet shop so they had something for later that evening and then heading towards one of the closer lakes to her house.

Mostly Jake brought her down to this place, it was there place to hang out, but Victoria trusted Allegra a lot, so she didn't mind sharing it with her. They'd had fun in the shallows for a while, enjoying the heat of the summer until finally it was drawing in to the time where they needed to head home.

They walked, as always, hand in hand back to the house, talking about Victoria's dad, and Jake's girlfriend so that Allegra wouldn't be too nervous around them when they got there. Allegra already knew Jake, so it was a little easier. "Just remember to be polite with daddy and he'll love you. And Marilyn is really nice, too. The papers just write silly things about her." Victoria explained as she opened the door, making sure Allegra knew that Marilyn wasn't as terrifying as the newspaper said.

What Victoria hadn't been banking on was Jake and Marilyn to be here already.

"Jake! Marilyn!" Victoria squealed, letting go of her best friend and bundling in to the two of them without a second thought, grin already in place as she squeezed them tight. "It's good to see you again. Oh, and this..." Victoria turned back to Allegra, hurrying to pull her friend from the doorway to be in front of both the adults. "Is Allegra Montez, my best friend!" She explained.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Meeting up with Jake's family always set Marilyn on edge. Not because they weren't nice or because she didn't like them, on the contrary they were lovely and Mari was very fond of them. But they were just...so vastly different from the world she grew up in, she always felt out of place. Like she stuck out uncomfortably. And she hadn't been since christmas, which had been alright aside from his sharp eyed grandmothers remark about her bracelet... Mari fiddled with it nervously, not even thinking before catching herself and taking a deep breath. Despite their manners Mari felt the desperate urge to prove something, prove herself worthy of Jake to them perhaps? Prove she could do normal? She wasn't sure.

Unfortunately, her definition of normal was very warped and in her attempts she generally just alienated herself more and more. She'd tried to be nice and give them a christmas gift and had ended up overwhelming them somewhat. She tried to look casually nice and ended up overdressing everyone vastly. Nothing worked except Jake.

When he held her hand or guided their conversation the witch could relax and be more natural. So they had a little moment to gather themselves before leaving, just for her sake. Holding hands, foreheads touching as he whispered reassuring words to her to help her calm down. Once again, she'd tried to dress casually and ended up looking like an angel. Sigh. Here we go again... Mari thought to herself as they left in a flash of green with their dog in tow.

Their names rang in a familiar voice and Mari grinned, Jagger stepping aside to let Victoria hug them both tightly. "Victoria! How are you?" Mari smiled at the younger witch before letting her speak.

"It's good to see you again. Oh, and this..."

Mari's eyes were directed to another girl around Victoria's age and at first she didn't register her face, scanning the tan girl from feet up before her eyes landed on a familiar face...

"Is Allegra Montez, my best friend!"

Marilyn's jaw dropped.

(Mari)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next