Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 pm

After marvelling at the place her best friend revealed to her and playing around in the water the best friends walked hand in hand, their damp hair drying in the warm sun, Allegras' curling againa bit more frizzily.

"Just remember to be polite with daddy and he'll love you. And Marilyn is really nice, too. The papers just write silly things about her."

"I'm always polite," Allegra nudged Victoria slightly with a wry smile, giggling, "And I've read about her, she's amazing. A real freedom fighter, like my parents only more intense. I think she only seems scary because she's not afraid of anything. People who aren't afraid of anything scare people who are afraid of everything. That's what Mama says."

They didn't have time to discuss much else as they entered the house and Victoria suddenly leapt forward, hugging a woman whose face was hidden by Victoria, and Jake, whom she knew.

"Hey Ja- Oh my God!" Her accent tinted her surprised words, her own jaw falling open in shock.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:10 pm

It came as little and less of a surprise that Marilyn would get nervous with the notion of heading over to America to see his parents. He didn't know why, his parents seemed to really like the witch, being highly supportive of their relationship and his move to England. And he'd reassured Marilyn of this before they left, kissing her softly and holding her close until she was ready to head over to America.

The moment they'd landed in the living room, something collided with their waist. Victoria all excited as usual. "Hello, Vic!" Jake replied warmly, wrapping his arm around her a moment later but she was pulling away soon after to pull her friend closer. Allegra, Jake knew from teaching, but in that moment, it was as if everything had changed completely.

Almost as if he were looking at...

No.

"Hello, Allegra." Jake greeted, looking sideways at Marilyn who seemed to have reached the same conclusions he had. This... was definitely a little weird, and Jake looked back to the young Mexican witch with a small smile, which faded when he saw her look of shock too. Similar to Marilyn's and different in the same time. "I guess I'm not the only one to see the similarities then?" Jake asked, letting out a small nervous laugh because he felt like he was going mad, again.

Gently nudging Marilyn, he hoped she would say something, because he was beginning to get a little worried.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm

"I guess I'm not the only one to see the similarities then?"

Ignoring Jake Mari's eyes narrowed the same time Allegra's did. It was like staring at herself...at least, a younger, unscarred self. The witch closed her mouth, and so did Allegra. Well this was unsettling to say the least.

"You look-"
"You look-"

"Stop that-"
"Stop that-"

"Ay Pendeja- Don't call me that-!"

The two narrowed their eyebrows and scrutinized each other, Allegra stepping closer to Marilyn to get a better look, which was very much out of Marilyn's comfort zone and she turned her head away, signalling not to come closer, which the other girl obliged. Looking back at her Mari was moderately horrified. Looking at what looked like a younger version of herself wearing...dear Merlin...it was a terrifying sight. Were those cats? On her top? And suspenders? Those two shades of pink together? Confusion riddled her delicate features.

"Well, this is certainly strange." Her tone was professional and brisk, as if discussing a minor setback at the office. "It's...a pleasure, Allegra Montez."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 pm

"You look-"
"You look-"

"Stop that-"
"Stop that-"

Allegra was dumbfounded. Marilyn Caldwell, the Marilyn Caldwell, had her face. And her hair. And her body. But instead of thrifted hand-me-downs she was decorated head to toe in designer labels and expensive jewellry. She bet her outfit cost more than her house. It was weird to see herself in that. Well, sort of herself. Looking closer, which she did subconsciously, there were differences. Besides the obvious scarring, Marilyn's eyes were more guarded and her curls were perfectly tamed as opposed to the open warmth in Allegra's and her usually messy bunch of curls.

Those eyes, her own eyes, just like her mothers. It was strange to see them on someone's face. Could she- No. She was a Caldwell, even Allegra knew the Caldwells. They wouldn't take a squib's kid. And they wouldn't adopt, right? Nah... But those eyes...

"It's...a pleasure, Allegra Montez."

"Yes, yes...when's your birthday, if you don't mind me asking?" Allegra inquired politely, unable to contain her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:10 pm

What happened next was surreal to Jake, but after a quick look to Victoria who simply looked very happy and intrigued with the situation, Jake's attention turned back to Marilyn, checking she was okay. Though in honesty it was very difficult because this wasn't an every day occurrence. With a quick, jinxed conversation, Jake put his left hand gently on Marilyn's hip to reassure and make her know everything was okay.

"Yes, yes...when's your birthday, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Marilyn's birthday is the first of December." Jake supplied as his girlfriend looked like she might be struggling. "Makes it very easy to remember." He joked softly as the front door opened.

"Honey, I'm home!" Henry called out, pulling the attention away to the awkwardness of the situation. "And there's my little girl!" Henry added as he received much the same hello from Victoria as Jake and Marilyn had.

"Daddy, Allegra is here, and Jake and Marilyn." Victoria explained, pulling the older Newbury in to the living room. "Allegra, this is my daddy-"

"Henry."

"Daddy, this is Allegra."

"We've heard a lot about you, Allegra." Henry replied with a warm smile, before greeting Marilyn and Jake, pausing briefly before he decided to let the coincidence go. "All of you wash your hands and get ready for dinner, please." Henry added, leaving to go see his wife and help her in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:21 pm

"Marilyn's birthday is the first of December."

Good thing Jake replied, seeing as Mari seemed to have lost that capability, staring back at the girl with a confused expression, even more so when the girl frowned, but then shrugged off whatever notion she'd seemed to have. Luckily Henry arrived a moment later to somewhat diffuse the tension.

"Hello Henry," Mari greeted, though it was a bit mechanic, too dull to sound like anything but an automatic response. As the room cleared with the girls going to wash and Henry going to his wife Mari instantly moved closer to Jake and let out the breath she hadn't been aware of holding and buried her face in his neck.

"What the fuck just happened. Merlin's saggy- Did you see that? That happened, right, I'm not- you know?" Mari asked, looking up at him with a slightly paniced expression.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Henry had simply acknowledged Marilyn with a soft hello before he moved off to greet his wife. Victoria showed Allegra off towards the bathroom almost as if nothing had happened, though Jake knew Victoria was much too okay with almost everything to get worried about such things.

But the moment the room had cleared, Marilyn was turning in to his arms, face hidden as his arms wrapped around her waist, drawing the witch closer because he knew before she even spoke that she wasn't okay.

"What the fuck just happened. Merlin's saggy- Did you see that? That happened, right, I'm not- you know?"

"I saw." Jake confirmed softly, still a little confused. "I seem to have missed that for a year..." He added, shaking his head to rid the confusion. The last couple of words caught Jake's attention almost instantly though, because he knew exactly what Marilyn was alluding to and there was no way he was going to let her think for a second that she was in anyway going mad.

"All of us saw it. I... can't explain it, but you two look very alike. I guess... it's one of those weird coincidences?" Jake asked, pressing a soft kiss to Marilyn's lips. "It's going to be okay, I promise." He murmured against her lips. "Shall we go get ready for dinner?" He added, trying to keep normality somewhat in existence.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:32 pm

"All of us saw it. I... can't explain it, but you two look very alike. I guess... it's one of those weird coincidences?"

"We even spoke the same. That was freaky... I don't know how to feel about this," she whispered, kissing him back, trying to calm down, Jagger nearly bowling into her with how close he moved to her, cold nose nudging her bare knees as she let one hand rest on his massive, furry head, taking deep breaths and drawing comfort from both Jagger and Jake's reassuring gestures. Kissing Jake again she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes, grounding herself before nodding.

"Yes, let's drop off our bag upstairs and freshen up." Mari nodded and held his hand, motioning for Jagger to walk behind her as he was already anticipating to do. Feeling satisfyingly safe she was able to calm down a bit. Jake pulling her onto the mattress to cuddle for a few moments, nuzzling noses and grinning by the time it was time to go downstairs.

"I love you," she whispered quietly, just before they walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Jake simply held Marilyn for a moment as they stood in the lounge waiting for her to be okay to move on. His mom wouldn't mind if they were a little late, anyway. Once Marilyn was ready, Jake took her hand and led her up the two flights of stairs to his bedroom, dropping their overnight bag by the bed before pulling Marilyn on to the bed and holding her close, constantly whispering words of affection and reassurance.

They'd stayed there long enough to get Marilyn smiling again, and with a quick moment in the en suite bathroom to wash their hands, Jake readied himself to go downstairs when Marilyn told him that she loved him. A warmer smile touched his lips and he nodded slightly. "I know, and I love you too, everything is going to be okay." He assured her, stealing one quick kiss and then heading back down the stairs.

Jagger followed after them, sitting behind Marilyn's chair at the dinner table once they were comfortable. Sending an apologetic look towards his mom, Jake helped himself to the food, serving Marilyn at the same time, but not too much because he knew she wouldn't manage much.

"So how's everything going, Marilyn?" Henry asked, smiling slightly. "With work, keeping you busy?" The older man continued. Henry knew they couldn't go in to specifics, but it had been his dream job before he'd met Alexis, and it still excited him now.

Victoria and Allegra were holding a conversation with Jake's mom, regarding cooking and Allegra's clothes which Alexis simply loved, thinking they were adorable. Jake simply listened to both conversations, eating with one hand and holding Marilyn's hand in the other. His mom had picked out a Mexican recipe, not that Jake knew what it was, but it tasted great, so that was all that mattered, really.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:17 am

Smiling as Jake held her hand whilst they began to eat Mari focused mainly on eating. The nacho casserole was delicious, but as always Mari couldn't eat much of it, eating slowly. Jagger sat behind her but turned his neck around the chair to rest his huge, shaggy head on her thigh. And the other girl, Allegra, was thankfully simply sticking to Victoria and Alexis, which was alright by Marilyn, as long as she wasn't confronted by it.

"So how's everything going, Marilyn?" Henry asked, smiling slightly. "With work, keeping you busy?"

Looking up as she took a sip of water Mari swallowed and nodded, "Very well, just one more year of University left, but we're both already working in a few fields. I'm never bored." She smiled, "How are things in the American Ministry? My grandmother hasn't had any business there lately, so I'm a little out of the loop."

She ran her thumb over the back of Jake's hand affectionately as she spoke, calming significantly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next