Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 pm

When Marilyn said she only had one more year left, Jake got something of a proud smile on his lips. "Only one for you, I have two." Jake mumbled, but he was at least getting some work on the side that made it much better. Louis seemed to trust him enough with some of the jobs to let him out on field duty, so it was becoming much more enjoyable in that regard.

"I'm sure you're both going to do great." Henry replied to both of them. "Alexis and I are very proud of you, both of you." He explained, though his eye contact lessened a little for a short amount of time, because Henry and feelings weren't a very comfortable thing, but he tried.

"The American Ministry is relatively quiet. After everything that happened at Salem, we seem to have things under control once more." Henry explained, dropping his voice enough to not let Victoria hear his words as they spoke. "My job is very much based on paperwork though, so it's never anything as exciting as you two get up to." He added. "And your grandmother hasn't had cause to come over, and hopefully, she won't need to because we'll keep things calm."

"Marilyn had quite the run in the other day, didn't you?" Jake provided, because the werewolf/vampire thing was quite something. Details, he knew they couldn't go in to, but Marilyn had done very well, in his opinion.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 pm

"Alexis and I are very proud of you, both of you."

Somewhat taken aback by the sentiment Mari controlled her features to hide her surprise and rearranged them to a small, unsure smile. "Thank you. And knowing Gwen she might be the cause of trouble rather than investigating, she works with very thin boundaries." Mari replied lightly, mostly teasing, but only mostly, "Good to hear everything's alright, though."

"Marilyn had quite the run in the other day, didn't you?"

Setting down her cutlery Mari gave a non-committal head bob, "It's just because I have a very...specific...skillset that generally tends to call for a different kind of danger than 'normal' missions. Not a terribly big deal," She flushed slightly under Jake's proud smile, "Can't say much, of course, involved a few other magical beings, and on our anniversary. I came home to a surprise from Jake covered in, well, results of work." She worded gently.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Henry simply nodded at the notion of Gwen. Everyone in the American Ministry knew of the witch, and Henry had seen her in the office a couple of times. Never spoken to her because he wasn't quite important enough for her, but he was around, no less.

The older man became more interested in the talk of missions though, looking to Jake intermittently to see if everything was as it was being said. The confirmation came from Jake's smile and the older man was much too engrossed in his own fascination to really react to the notion of an anniversary.

"Anniversary?" Alexis piped in a moment later, everyone's eyes moving to the oldest witch for her outburst before eyes fell back to Jake and Marilyn. "It's been that long already?" She asked excitedly, her smile blooming with each moment. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"Well, we've been together a year, it's building nicely. And... well, it was just a day for the two of us." Jake replied to his mom, nicely so not to offend, but firm enough to say he didn't want other people there so much.

"What was the surprise?" Victoria piped up, looking to Marilyn with an excited expression. "Jake didn't tell me that he was doing anything..."

Alexis' eyes moved to Marilyn's left hand subconsciously, but there was no sign that the relationship had escalated that far, so she relaxed slightly. Alexis was fond of Marilyn, but she didn't want Jake to rush too much in to things.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 pm

"It's been that long already?" She asked excitedly, her smile blooming with each moment. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

Mari fought a cringe as she realised she'd let that slip, but before she could even try to play it down, Jake came to her rescue with a few simple words, gently but firmly reaffirming that it had just been a special, private moment for them to step back and appreciate how long they'd been together and how much longer they would continue as they were.

"Yes, it was just a small, private thing..." Mari trailed off slightly when she saw Alexis glance at her bare left ring finger and seemingly relax at the sight of emptiness. Subtle, but Mari's sharp eyes picked up on it. And it was surprising how much that stung. It wasn't like Mari was hounding Jake to get married, quite the opposite, she was more than happy with how they were and with them going with their natural flow, but Alexis certainly seemed to be relieved that Mari and Jake weren't engaged. Ouch.

"...The surprise..." She mentally shook herself back and put on a smile, moving to squeeze Jake's hand gently, "...Is private, sorry everyone, some things are just between us." She smiled genuinly at the memory and kissed Jake on the cheek, looking at him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 am

The notion of privacy was one that Jake smiled at and Alexis made a small sound of acceptance at those words. Of course, Victoria wouldn't step down when told it was private, Merlin knew she liked to be included. Telling his family about what they'd done didn't matter to Jake, but it was only a moment later that Marilyn confirmed it was just for the two of them to know.

Victoria deflated rather quickly at those words, and Jake did feel a pang of guilt in that moment. The kiss to his cheek from Marilyn was a little settling though, and he gave the witch a small smile in response to the kiss.

The dinner continued in a lighter nature, people moving back to topics that weren't so guarded until they'd all finished. Victoria and Allegra had disappeared first off upstairs, the younger witch insisting they had things to do. Whilst Jake and Marilyn stayed down for long enough to be socially acceptable.

After that, the duo had made their way up to Jake's old bedroom in the loft (now with a new bed, and relatively empty, but still his). They'd changed in to their nightwear (or for Jake, just taken his clothes off til he was left in his boxers) and climbed in to bed. Jake was rested in to the pillows in no time, looking up at Marilyn as she finished getting changed. "Sorry about the inquest. Victoria is used to knowing before I do things like that." He explained, hoping Marilyn wasn't too offended from all the questions.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:30 am

After surviving the family dinner Mari was glad to retreat to Jake's old bedroom, despite missing their own bed. Getting changed helped her calm down truly, collecting the pieces of herself that had scattered in her head and putting herself back together, Jagger nuzzling her side to help. Sending Jagger to his own bed she turned to Jake, smiling softly as she smoothed her nightie down, ridding it of creases.

"Sorry about the inquest. Victoria is used to knowing before I do things like that."

Marilyn shook her head and climbed into bed, half on top of him, legs intertwined so they could cuddle and still look into each others eyes.

"It's okay, Jake, I understand. I hope you don't mind, I just felt it was too personal to share, you know I'm a private person." She nuzzled his neck before placing light kisses on the warming skin, "I don't fancy anyone else seeing the video, seeing me the way you do."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:49 am

With Marilyn climbing in to bed with him, Jake opened his arms for the witch, pulling the covers over them and then wrapping his arms around her closely. Today had been a bigger day than he'd originally intended, but hopefully... hopefully Marilyn would be okay.

Her words made him nod as she kissed at his neck affectionately. "I know you are, and it's fine. Victoria won't tell anyone even if we tell her. But, I'm not going to show her the video, that's just for us." Jake assured her, pressing a light kiss to Marilyn's lips.

They'd stayed awake for not much longer after that, cuddling and kissing until Jake had fallen asleep, Marilyn not far behind them. They could deal with the weirdness of the day tomorrow, or even when they went home, but for now, it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)   Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer (Allegra, Jari & Victoria)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3