Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Chester Millstone, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Victoria Alys Newbury Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Victoria Alys Newbury Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Victoria Alys Newbury Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Victoria Alys Newbury Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Victoria Alys Newbury Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Victoria Alys Newbury

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Victoria Alys Newbury Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Victoria Alys Newbury 01752810

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_ge10
Full Name: Victoria Alys Newbury
Date of birth: 13 February 1998
Birthplace: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Current home: London, England
Blood Status: Halfblood
Sexual Alignment: Pansexual
Wand type: Hippogriff Talon, Maple, 11 Inches

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_ap10
Hair colour and style:Long, straight brown hair that reaches the middle of her back easily.
Eye colour:Brilliant blue eyes that are always shining with happiness.
Height:Only five foot tall due to many years in a wheel chair, growth was slightly stunted.
Body type: Very slender due to her dancing skills.
Dress sense: Victoria is very girly in regards to her wardrobe, compromising mainly of dresses decorated with flowers and usually heavy with the colour of pink, Victoria is the picture of innocence in everything she does.
Birthmarks: None.
Tattoos: None.
Scars: A small scar on the base of her back shows where Victoria under went surgery to correct her paraplegia a couple of years ago.
Piercings: None.

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_pe10

- Sunshine, warm summer days that can be spent down by the lakes.
  - Reading, books are a very big part of Victoria's life.
  - Exploring anywhere and everywhere when she has a free moment.
  - Dancing and listening to music.
  - Helping those in need.
  - Working to uphold the law.
  - Meeting new people -- Victoria is a social butterfly despite her bookish ways.
  - Any, and all, animals. They're the cutest!
  - Her niece and nephew. (well, love, not like).
  - Site seeing.

Dislikes:
  - Violence.
  - Swearing.
  - Seeing people upset/in need.
  - Liars.
  - Being without a good book for a long period of time.
  - Seeing people cast aside because they can't afford the help they need in life (this is how Victoria found her love of pro-bono work).
  - Being cooped up indoors for too long.

Strengths:
  - From Victoria's vast reading, she is very intelligent on many subjects.
  - She doesn't judge people and gives them every chance to be her friend.
  - She has the ability to make everyone's day better, just by smiling at them.
  - Overly caring of those around her, even if she doesn't know them very well.
  - Including -- Victoria will not allow someone to be left out, and therefore makes sure everyone has what they need.

Weaknesses:
  - Very naïve in the regards to the world and everything in it.
  - Victoria trusts people very easily which has led to her being hurt on a number of occasions.
  - Being so small, Victoria is physically quite weak which can make her an easy target to bullies.
  - Children, Merlin those little ones will have Victoria doing almost anything to keep them happy!

Positive traits:
  - Honest.
  - Hardworking (almost to a fault)
  - Lovable.
  - Bubbly.
  - Great at keeping to deadlines, no matter the significance.
  - Good at making sure the things that are of high priority are given the attention they are needed, whilst not forgetting the smaller things in life.

Negative traits:
  - Sometimes annoyingly cheerful
  - When Victoria gets in to her work, it is very difficult to get her out of it. Whilst many people would see this as a positive, Victoria will work on her cases to the point of self-neglect, because she cares deeply.
  - Often sees the world through rose tinted glasses.

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_ba10
Victoria spent the majority of her childhood a happy child who doted on her older brother. They would spend every spare moment together reading, drawing, exploring. Jake was her idol until he went to Salem. Victoria, no matter what she said otherwise, had felt lost without her brother around anymore.

Victoria remembered almost everything that Jake had ever told her, doting on his every word and trying to make him proud of her. It was the need to impress him that had cost her. Jake had always spoken about the various school trips he'd been on with the Muggle school, and despite her fear of adrenaline fuelled activities, she'd signed up to the school trip he'd told her would change her life.

Victoria would never have believed her brother's words would be so literal when she woke up in hospital. Jake was beside her, sobbing. She knew she was different, but she was clever and knew that although she herself couldn't do all the things the pair of them had dreamed of, Jake still could.

Since the accident, Victoria had worked to keep as much as her independence as she could. Although she has twenty-four hour care she was keen to do as much by herself as possible. The witch took on her first couple of years at Salem under this bravery, and after many ups and downs through the years, she managed.

It was in the summer of 2012 that the cure for her condition was found by a witch close to the family at the time. Since then, Victoria has dealt with getting readjusted with her use of her legs and become vastly independent. After an attack on her old school, Victoria moved to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry and never looked back.

Earning a place as a prefect in her sixth year, Victoria went on to be the Head Girl of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. But, Victoria didn't stop there, no, she went on to finish with the highest grades in her year, something she is immensely proud of.

Since leaving Hogwarts, Victoria studied law, once more graduating amongst the highest graded students of that year. She instantly took a job at the Ministry, working in a multitude of areas as she tried to decide which field she wished to settle in to. The Ministry, however, did not give Victoria the answer, and she has since moved on to Darby International in the hope of finding her calling there.

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_fa12
Mother:
   Name: Alexis Newbury (nee. Keen)
   Living or Deceased: Living
   Blood type or Species: Halfblood

Father:
   Name: Henry Newbury

Siblings:
   Name: Jake Newbury

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_fa13
The Newbury's aren't the wealthiest of families, but they don't go wanting. Henry has a respectable job at the Ministry in the Improper Use of Magic Department. Alexis busies herself with the cleaning of the house, as the Newbury's do not own a house-elf. Victoria attended the samed Muggle Primary School that her older brother went to, but like her brother, is now being home tutored.

The family own a small cottage at the end of the village, and have integrated well with the neighbouring Muggles, although a few of the older generations think there is something "wrong" with them. Mrs Newbury joins the other ladies for lunched every week, where they alternate houses to share gossip - something Victoria hounds Jake into helping her listen to so she isn't "left out" when she is old enough to attend.

All in all, the Newbury family are, what most people would call, an average family.

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:38 pm

People of Significance

Jake Newbury:
Victoria Alys Newbury 5288
Victoria's brother, whom she loves deeply and unconditionally. Their opinions often clash but Victoria could never be without him.

Azalea Harrington:
Victoria Alys Newbury Downlo10
Victoria's best friend, without a doubt. The witch loves Azalea more than she can ever explain, and will willingly tell the witch everything. Well... almost.

Jackson Blake
Victoria Alys Newbury Tumblr_inline_p65ht0SDSk1rifr4k_540
Victoria's boyfriend, her world, and the one she can depend on without question. The man has saved her more times than Victoria wishes to count now, but she is doing all she can to repay the debt, and keep them both afloat. Without Jackson, Victoria really doesn't know where she would be in life now, but she doesn't want to know either, she has everything she needs with him.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Victoria Alys Newbury Rsz_1v10

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Victoria's Signatures, Old and New

Victoria Alys Newbury 90aa0910
Thank you Jules for this amazing signature!

Victoria Alys Newbury Vic10
Thank you for this amazing signature, Dilan!

Victoria Alys Newbury Screen10
Thank you to Ang for this signature!

Victoria Alys Newbury Uycqef11
Thank you to Jess for this addition!

Victoria Alys Newbury Scree114
Thank you to Ang for this signature

Victoria Alys Newbury Signat11
Thank you to Eve for this beautiful addition! <3

Victoria Alys Newbury Signat12
Thank you to Haylen for this signature!

Victoria Alys Newbury Victor10

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Summer

“Jake?” Victoria called back to her brother who was pushing her along the road in her wheelchair. She’d told him again and again that she was capable of doing it herself, but the boy never listened. She admired him to no end, her older brother, who found nothing she asked of him too much.

“Yes, Vic?” The older Newbury asked, leaning down on the handles of the wheelchair as he waited for her to reply. Victoria could hear Chloe walking just behind them, it was one of the worst parts of her condition. She couldn’t go anywhere alone with Jake.

“Tell me about Salem again.” She whispered softly, leaning her head back to see Jake, albeit upside down. “The towers, and the teachers, and everything.” She added, smiling up at him. Jake laughed softly and kissed her forehead softly.

“If I tell you much more, none of it will be so exciting!” Jake told her as he stood up properly and kept pushing her towards her favourite spot. They spent most of their summer by the ford, Victoria found it relaxing to sit on the edge and boss Jake around for hours. Her brother was just amazing that way.

“I know that, but I just want to know more!” Victoria insisted.

“Well, there’s Professor Pince-”

“He’s the bad teacher whose horrid to you, right?” Victoria interrupted him, leaning back to see her brother shake his head at her.

“Do you want to hear about it or not?” Jake asked, raising his eyebrow at her. Victoria nodded, grinning up at him to say she would listen.

“Professor Pince teaches Care of Magical Creatures. He’s a hard teacher to get on with, but you are adorable, so you’ll be fine.” Jake told her as he turned off the road and down a dirt path. The crunch of shoes behind her told Victoria that Chloe was still following. “And then, you have Professor Evans, mom calls her Vi, the Headteacher, she’s really nice.”

Victoria nodded slowly, taking in the names, she already knew most of it anyway. “And, what about the houses? Tell me about those.” She prompted as she saw the water drawing closer.
A smile grew on the young witch’s mouth as she started to relax to the familiarity.

“Are you worrying about whether I am going to shun you if you get placed anywhere but Belladonna?” Jake asked with a sigh. “You know the house you’re put in to doesn’t dictate who you can talk to.”

“I am not worrying, Jake!” Victoria replied indignantly. “I just want you to go through them again. Please.”

Jake chuckled, applying the brake on the wheelchair by the waters edge. “Okay,” He started, taking the picnic blanket and putting it under the shade of the tree. “First, you’ve got the Wormwoods. They’re highly intelligent beings, most are bookworms or rather quiet. And some are quite strange.” He told her before making his way back to her.

Effortlessly, the pair worked together, and a moment later Victoria was in her brothers arms. She waited silently for him to put her down, chewing her lip to stop herself from huffing. The feeling of being hopeless never left her, not even when Jake was the one helping. He put her down on the blanket carefully and took a seat beside her.

“And then...?”

“And then you have the Nightshades, those are quite cunning people. They are mysterious in a way that if they don’t want to found then you won't.” Jake explained and the ten year old nodded. “And finally, we have the best of three houses. Belladonna.”

“Your house.” Victoria finished with a nod. “I want to be a Belladonna too and then we can stay up late and do everything together!”

Victoria watched her brother’s smile grow at her idea. “So, are we going to share your birthday cake or let it grow warm in the midday sun?” The girl asked, motioning towards the picnic basket. Her brother rolled his eyes at her and moved to get the basket. They spent every summer like this, and his birthday was always spent at the ford with cake.

Because nothing was more important to Victoria than seeing her brother still knew how to smile.

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 pm

To the bestest big brother,

The ball is all over the papers! I know you told me about it already, but I saw the article and it sounds wonderful! So, you're the host? That is so good, Jake! You'll have to let me know all about your co-host, Azalea. I haven't seen her name in your letters before. Surely she must be important if you are working together? Oh, and I'd like a photo of the two of you. Or at least you in your tux!

An invitation came in the post today for the ball. Apparently families are invited too. But Daddy is away on official business and Mommy doesn't think it's a good idea for us to come. She said it was something about your time to shine. I wish I could come, it all sounds so amazing! But maybe there will be something similar next year, maybe?

Anyway, it's getting really boring being home schooled, why is it even important? I don't get to see my friends as much anymore, and obviously you're at school. Can we go somewhere nice in the holidays? I know you like the routine of what we normally do, but change never hurt anyone Jake. And it's my last year of normal summers. Who knows, maybe next year I'll be in Texas with new friends!

Anyway, think of it, Jake, but if you do wanna spend your birthday by the ford, that's okay too. I just didn't want you to feel like you had to do the same thing.

Love you so much,

Victoria

Xx

P.s. I attached a picture mommy made me do in relation to a poem we read. (That's on the back of the picture.) I thought you'd like it.

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Victoria's Second Year 2010/11

School Year:
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1816-long-time-no-see-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1817-hey-vicmari
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1836-just-as-long-as-you-stand-stand-by-me-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1855-the-new-girl
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1863-picnic-in-the-sun-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1893-every-day-like-the-one-before-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1916-hey-you-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1959-return-to-salem
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1980-exploration-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2013-questions-for-the-wounded-closed
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2022-resolving-the-inner-demons-closed
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2024-a-friend-s-visit-Victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2032-more-than-a-feeling-azalea-Victoria

Lessons:
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1757-lesson-2-1st-2nd-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1768-potions-lesson-2-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1725-lesson-2-history-of-hogwarts-all-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1747-lesson-2-charms-1st-and-2nd-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1737-lesson-2-1st-and-2nd-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1770-lesson-2-reducto-reparo-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1941-potions-lesson-3-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1924-lesson-3-years-1st-and-3rd
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1933-lesson-3-dada-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1910-lesson-3-1st-2nd-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1899-lesson-3-all-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t1890-lesson-3-years-1st-and-2nd

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:10 am

Victoria Newbury's Third Year 2011/12

Timeline:
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2108-welcome-one-and-all-opening-feast-salem-students-and-professors
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2150-crash-the-new-hello-luke-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2154-is-it-me-you-re-looking-for-luke-and-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2137-a-common-passion-victoria

- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2216-the-boy-in-the-window-jax-victoria
https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2223-come-on-let-s-go-and-play-jackson-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2225-sigh-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2229-i-may-be-a-pretty-pink-princess-but-i-don-t-back-down-jax-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2284-it-s-only-natural-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2261-the-stands-open
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2314-and-when-the-bombs-come-down-we-ll-make-it-out-alive-invite-only-scenes-of-violence
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2342-correcting-imperfections-mary
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2381-a-part-of-growing-up-victoria-azalea
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2418-even-impossible-doesn-t-apply-to-me-closed
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2518-summertime-letters-jax-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2484-life-is-candy-and-the-sun-s-a-ball-of-butter-jake-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2491-my-walking-journal-closed
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2508-helping-hand-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2533-putting-your-best-foot-forward-azalea-jake-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2535-playmates-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2547-birthday-bonanza-azalea-jake-victoria
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2550-school-preparation-victoria

Classes:
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2076-potions-lesson-1-years-1-4
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2081-dueling-lesson-1-first-second-and-third-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2084-lesson-1-blood-purity-all-years (Magical History)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2095-lesson-one-knowing-the-unknown-first-fourth-years (Herbology)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2102-lesson-1-years-1st-3rd (Charms)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2117-lesson-1-years-1-4 (Transfiguration)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2109-lesson-1-dada-years-1-3

https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2185-lesson-1-3rd-and-4th-years (CoMC)
https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2280-lesson-2-dada-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2267-lesson-2-fire-seed-plant-all-years (Herbology)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2257-lesson-2-1st-4th (Transfiguration)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2259-lesson-2-grindelwald-all-years-first-to-seventh (Magical History)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2265-potions-lesson-2-years-1-4
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2251-lesson-2-1st-3rd (Charms)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2244-lesson-2-immobulus-1st-2nd-and-3rd-years (Dueling)
https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2348-lesson-3-dada-years-1-3
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2355-lesson-3-years-1st-3rd (Charms)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2358-lesson-3-years-1st-4th (Transfiguration)
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2367-lesson-three-bouncing-bulbs-1st-4th-years
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2370-potions-lesson-3-years-1-4
- https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t2363-lesson-3-all-years (CoMC)

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:15 pm

November 2011
Victoria Alys Newbury Pictur16

On the Reverse:
Jake,

I hope you like the picture of our perfect little snow family. Azalea is there, too! I know this is a little early, but I won't be coming home for Christmas, Professor Seymour has set up a project with lots of different creatures and there aren't going to be many people to stay and look after them. I've decided to stay for that reason.

Please tell Azalea I miss her being at the school with me, and I love both of you very much.

All my love,

Victoria
xxxx

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Alys Newbury   Victoria Alys Newbury Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria Alys Newbury
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next