Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

» Alexander Quinn
Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Empty
PostSubject: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Cole had been looking forward to going to Hogsmeade and had been for the longest time, and had loved going to the Three Broomsticks, ever since his third year. The seventeen year old had been also excited that once he graduated he could go to Hogsmeade anytime he wanted without being told he had to be back at a certain time,

The Hufflepuff had been walking through the streets in a pair of black tight jeans, a white button down, a blue sweater, and he had on a pair of converse, as he walked with his hands in his pocket, as he hoped that once he got there he could look in a mirror.

Since he remembered his hair not being so good, and how he hated when his hair was unkempt and not styled up fancy. The seventeen year old soon saw the entrance and he soon stepped into the pub as he went to look for a table, and soon he saw a mirror by the entrance.

Perfect, he could now see how his hair looked, and wished he carried a mirror or something, as he soon looked at himself and he grabbed a comb and he fixed his hair, and soon went to find a table and he soon sat down and he ordered himself a butterbeer as he watched.

Hoping that someone would be kind enough to join him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Astral loved the three broomsticks since she could remember. When she was old enough to go there she was perfectly happy and couldn't contain any excitement and practically ran to the three broomsticks. The blonde loved being different from her twin Artemis and it was something that was fine with her. Astral was different and would always remain different no matter what. She got dressed and left for where she was heading which was her favorite place in hogmead. The Three Broomsticks.

When she got there she saw there was barely any tables open so when she spotted a fellow Gryffindor she decided to walk over to him and gave him a sweet smile. "Hi, can I join you? Sorry it seems like every other place is kind of full" Astral apologized ahead of time. She hoped he'd let her sit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Cole had enjoyed watching others walk in and out of the pub as he felt it was good to see others enjoying the charming town of Hogsmeade, and how it amazing to have it outside their school. Then soon Cole had sat back and watched soon saw his butterbeer come and he took and gave the server a tip.

Soon he continued to drink it as he soon wondered what in the world he would do and hoped someone would end up coming. Then soon Cole watched as he saw someone come up and he saw it was a girl and he smiled since he loved when girls came up.

Then soon he watched, as she came up and asked him if she could join him and he smiled, and said. " Of course take a seat I am Cole by the way. " smiled Cole with a grin.

Since he loved making people smile and loved to get girls to talk to her and he listened as she said everywhere else was full, and he said. " You can sit here, and do you go to Hogwarts? " asked Cole with a grin.

" If so I am a seventh year and also a Hufflepuff. " smiled Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:06 pm

When he agreed to let her sit there, she smiled and took a seat. Someone came over to take her order. "Butterbeer please" she said sweetly and watched as the lady left and she turned to the boy sitting in front of her. "Nice to meet you Cole, I am Astral Darkskull" she introduced herself, sometimes she felt like her last name was weird but it kind of suited her which was a good thing in her books. Although sometimes she wished her name wasn't what it was, she would never change it for the world. She loved who she was inside and out.

"I do go to Hogwarts, I am a seventh year Gryffindor" she smiled. She loved meeting new people and it was something she would never get tired of doing. Astral was one of a kind and it was how she was going to stay, forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Cole looked at the girl who had asked to join him as she introduced herself as Astral Darkskull, and he let out a smile, and soon said. " Its nice to meet you Astral, and that's a pretty name, and its beats just my plain name Cole. " smiled Cole.

He loved getting to talk to Cole, since he was very sociable, and could not stand when others refused to be social since he felt it got them no where. Then soon Cole listened as the girl confirmed that she went to Hogwarts, and how she was a Gryffindor and a Seventh year and he smiled.

" My sister is a Gryffindor fifth year, and her name is Sophie, and she is someone who is really nice, but I am not sure if you know her or not, but if you do ever get the chance, she is nice. " smiled Cole trying to get his sister friends.

Even though she was more responsible, he was more social, and more of a people person than his sister. Soon looking and he said with a smile. " Do you like Quidditch, if so I am chaser for the Hufflepuff house team. " smiled Cole.

He loved Quidditch, and he loved muggles, and soon he looked, and he said. " So whats your families roots in the wizarding world? " asked Cole with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:24 pm

She smiled, sometimes people made fun of her name but here he was saying how he liked her name, she was glad for that. "Thank you and I like the name Cole, it is very unique and handsome. You should give more credit to your name" she said to him. She loved that name to be honest and it was something that could never change her mind.

When he told her how his sister was in her house, she thought about the name and it sounded familiar. "That name sounds familiar but I might know her if I see what she looks like. I am good with names and faces" she said to him. "Unlike my twin sister Artemis, she doesn't care for names or faces" Astral said to him.

When he asked if she liked Quidditch she nodded and smiled. "I love Quidditch, I really don't know how to play but I love to watch it" she said to him. When he asked about her family, she shrugged. "Father is a pureblooded Wizard who is very rich and cocky and he hates me, loves my sister more. But my mother is a Halfblood who he fell in love with and my sister and I exist. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Cole already enjoyed talking to this girl, since she seemed to be pretty cool, and soon he listened and he smiled as she told him his name was unique and handsome, and how he should give more credit to his name and he looked, and he said.

" True at least it is not my brothers names which are Alex and Simon, who are pretty interesting young boys, and my brother Simon is really creative you know. " smiled Cole.

He loved how creative his brother was, and how he was just so full of new ideas, and new solutions to things. Which made him feel like his brother had a promising future. Unlike his counterpart Alex who was too busy being Alex.

Then soon he looked, and he listened as she said his sister sounded familiar and how she might know her if she knew what she look like and how she was good with names and faces, and how her twin sister did not care for that.

" Well my sister has red hair which is wavy and light blue eyes, you cannot miss her, and that's good your good with that, and if I am going to be honest, even though I am older she is more mature than me. " chuckled Cole.

Which was all true the only advantages he had was he was social and he was good at Quidditch. Then soon he listened as Astral said she loved Quidditch, but did not how to play it and how she loved to watch it. Soon leading to Cole having a smile on his face.

" Hey perhaps I can teach you one time, or perhaps you can come to one of the matches. " said Cole in a wide grin, and as he kept talking this girl seemed to become cooler and cooler. Then soon he listened as she said her father was a pureblood who was rich and cocky, and how he hates her and loves her sister more, and he looked and he said.

" Father's should love all their children equally and not have favorites. " said Cole in a smile, and soon listened as she said her mother was a halfblood wizard who he fell in love with and how her sister and her existed, and he listened as she asked about him.

Which led him to grin and say, " My father is a pureblood who is a pretty cool dad, he works as a Cursebreaker for the ministry, and had been in Gryffindor. Then my mum is a muggleborn who is currently a healer, and was in Ravenclaw. " smiled Cole.

" I also have five siblings, an older sister who is studying to get her healer's degree and her name is Charlotte, and then my sister Sophie who is two years younger than me, than my sister Madison who is the total opposite of all us who loves to only care about herself. " said Cole.

" Then finally my two younger brothers as I mentioned above are twins and are complete opposites and my brother Alex loves to use my brother as a tutor. " smiled Cole.

Then soon looking and he said. " It seems are families are quite different. " smiled Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:54 pm

She wished she had more siblings except for her sister, but she knew if she had any other siblings that her father would probably hate them as well like he did with her. "I wish I had more siblings, sometimes my twin can be like my father and take all the fun out of everything" she hated how similar her sister and her father were, it made her feel disgusting.

When he began describing his sister, she thought she sounded familiar and then it hit her. "Oh okay, I know who you're talking about now. I haven't actually talked to her because I always focus on my school work but I know exactly who you're talking about. She is very beautiful" Astral complimented. "I bet that isn't true but then again we just met so I cannot judge."

When he offered to help her learn Quidditch, she got happy. "Yes, I would love to learn how to play and I always go to the games. It's my twin that never goes" she rolled her eyes at the thought of Artemis dissing Quidditch. She shook her head. "My father doesn't care for me, just deals with me" she shrugged, she couldn't help but feel used to her father dissing her.

"Your family sounds amazing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Cole let out a smile as Astral began saying she wished she had more siblings, and how her twin sister can sometimes act like her father and take all the fun out of everything, and Cole smiled at that reminded him of his older sister Charlotte who tried keeping them in line.

" It sucks when our siblings are total buzzkills, my older sister is not as bad, but she has a problem with being too much of a peacekeeper and not one to have fun. " smiled Cole which was true since she had been an adult and in college she had not had her old teenage ways.

Cole's family was a pretty good family, and they raised them to do right and make a good mark in the world not a bad one. As he soon listened as she said he knew what he was talking about when it came to Sophie. As as complimenting how she was pretty and how she never really talked to her. Since she said she always focused on her schoolwork, but knew what he was talking about.

Then soon replying, " She is beautiful and god does she have fire, and loves to play hard to get. Well what can I say some guys need a girl who plays hard to get. " smiled Cole. Which was true since he did not liked when boys flirted with his sister.

Soon he lsitened as he said he bet that was not true about her being more mature, and how then again they just met so she could not judge which led to Cole smiling.

" Believe me I am speaking the truth. " said Cole as he smiled, and soon listening how she would love to learn how play Quidditch and how she always goes to game and watches them, but her twin never goes and from what it sounded her sister seemed boring.

Then soon replying, " Some people are just plain boring and a waste of our time. " smiled Cole. Which was true since he hated those who were very boring and how he considered them lowlife cowards and soon listened as she said her father just deals with her.

" Perhaps he does, but maybe he secretly loves you, and wants you to be successful. " smiled Cole trying to reassure her. Then soon Cole listening as she said that his family was amazing.

That had made him smile and he knew his parents would smile, and he looked and he said. " You fit right in with them, there some good folk. " smiled Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 am

Her butterbeer finally arrived and she gave the waiter a kind smile and took a sip of it. When he talked about how his older sister sucked the fun out of everything, she nodded her head. "Exactly, my sister does the same thing, like I was born into this world to have some fun and become a good witch, but my sister thinks it's funny to dictate what I do and don't do" Astral rolls her eyes at this. She loved her sister... sometimes but her sister was so controlling it wasn't even funny. "She even has it in her head for us to marry Purebloods who are rich, like I believe in following my heart and falling in love with whoever I want. Her and I are two different people" she shook her head and rolled her eyes once again.

Astral listened to him tell her how his sister was and she laughed a little bit. She thought it was funny that he thinks girls should play hard to get. "She looks like she has fire in her, but didn't think she was the type of girl who loved being able to play hard to get on someone, but then again never was good at reading people" Astral took another sip of her drink. When he told her he was speaking the truth, she smiled. "Great, just let me know when you're free and I'll meet you on the Quidditch pitch" she replied.

She nodded her head, her sister was boring and everyone knew that, but Astral was still her twin and had to deal with her no matter what happened. "Yeah, believe me I know Cole, I know. My sister is the definition of boring with a capital B" she giggled.

Astral sighed, she had given up hope that her father secretly loved her but anyone who met him would no Artemis was his favorite child. "Nope, I gave up hope a long time ago. He once starved me for a week because I yelled at Artemis for stealing my book" she confessed to Cole.

"Maybe one day I'll be able to meet them. If that is okay with you?" She didn't want to seem like someone who was crazy or anything, she just wanted to meet the parents of the handsome guy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )   Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charm and Pubs ( Astral and Cole )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next