Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Empty
PostSubject: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:12 am

Sophie sighed as she knew that she would be going candy shopping since she loved Candy. Always had ever since she was younger often trying to sneak into her mother candy drawer and taking some. The girl loved adventure and soon as she walked down the streets in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a blue sweater which had came to her wrist, a owl necklace, and a pair small boots, and a small bag . She enjoyed wearing clothes she felt went together.

Even though she was a Gryffindor she still not mind looking girly, and having fun. As she soon walked into the shop she could smell the candy which made her smile. Since she loved candy and she had some galleons that she could buy some of her candy.

Since she wanted to take a break from her daily studying, since she knew she would look horrible if she wasted her life studying and not having fun and taking advantage of her Hogsmeade meetings.

Then soon she began walking and soon she had found some candy in which she went over to look at as she let out a smile and decided that she would get some.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Despite his mostly healthy lifestyle, Joshua was a big fan of sweets. He had grown up within walking distance of a candy store, so there was always some sort of sugar filled-substance within his household. Since he'd begun schooling at Hogwarts, the boy had started cutting down on his sugar intake. He'd always been an athlete, but quidditch took a bit more physical power than the muggle sports in which he used to participate.

Joshua did not mind eating healthy;fruit tasted almost as sweet as sugar. He simply missed the feeling of popping pieces of candy into his mouth, knowing how bad it was for you. It was a small feeling of harmless rebellion.

After a rather long one-sided debate, Joshua stepped into Honeyduke's sweet shop. It wasn't until he took in the scent of sugar and pure happiness that he realized why sweets were such a guilty pleasure. As he entered the shop, he noticed a girl with fiery red hair standing within Honeydukes.

"Hey," he said with his usual charm. "Have I seen you around before?" He moved Suavely and acted cool. The flirtation came almost naturally, but it felt guiltier than sweets.

Joshua had spent a-lot of time thinking about Kaleb Ambrose lately. They had met a few times, usually in some sort of adventurous setting, and Joshua could not get the boy out of his head. He was not used to this feeling of want. He wanted to see him. It was almost as if he needed to see him.

He could not allow himself to feel like this. It was not right. Kaleb was not a woman and that made this sort of romantic wanting wrong. He continued to move in on this girl. He held out a hand and smiled widely.

"The name is Joshua Abbott," he told her. "And who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Sophie had been looking on the shelf of the candy she could get, and wondering if she could perhaps get some for her brother. Then she wondered what the candy she could get was. Soon she heard someone's voice and she turned and she said. " Hey " said Sophie in somewhat annoyed voice.

Since she soon saw it was a boy in and she had a feeling from the way he moved was trying to flirt. Which soon led to her and saying, " Well I am sure you were happy to see me. " said Sophie as she continued looking at the candy not looking at the boy.

Sophie hated when boys tried to flirt with her since she was not one to flirt, and nor did she liked being flirted with. Soon listening as he heard his name, and she said. " It nice to meet you Joshua, I am Sophie, but I am not interested. " said Sophie.

Hoping that he could leave her alone, and she soon looked, and she said. " May i ask which house your in? " asked Sophie letting out a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:24 pm

The girl did not seem interested in Joshua's flirtations, but that did not bother him much. Joshua was not discouraged by the red haired girl's dismissive nature. The best part of any encounter was the chase. The actual obtaining of a hook-up was never as fun as what built up to it. Joshua stepped forward, leaning his right side ever-so-attractively against the candy shelf. He seductively brushed his hand through his purposely tousled hair.

"It nice to meet you Joshua, I am Sophie, but I am not interested."

"Sophie," the Hufflepuff repeated. "Now I am not sure what you mean by 'interested.' Are you not interested in me? Because I find myself to be rather interesting. I'm a hoot and a half!" He reached for the plastic-wrapped chocolate frogs that were just beyond his grasp. He then took a step to the left and examined the chocolate that was now in his possession. "Chocolate is not my thing," he announced, tossing the sweet back in place.

"May i ask which house your in?"

"I'm a Hufflepuff," he responded. "The friendly house." He made sure to sound extra smooth when he spoke, making sure she knew that he was friendly. The only time where Joshua found himself embracing his Hufflepuff-ness was when he was trying to use it to his advantage. There were not many times that one could use being a Hufflepuff as a good thing.

"And you must be a gryffindor," he told her. She had fight. Not enough to be a Slytherin, but too much for Hufflepuff. Had to be a Gryffindor.

Kaleb was a Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Sophie had looked at the boy, and she rolled her eyes, since she had a feeling what this boy wanted. She soon looked, and she said. " I am not interested in you, since I have better things to do then waste my days getting boys, and you may find yourself interesting, but that does not mean others do. " said Sophie giving him a smirk.

She loved when she got to boys, and how she loved playing hard to get since she was like fire, and did not want to leave her studies for boys, since some girls got so caught up in love to get blinded. Then soon she saw the boy grab a Chocolate frog, and mention it was not his thing as it was tossed back into place.

" Then why did you get it? " asked Sophie with her arms crossed, since this boy seemed to have intentions, she did not like. Soon looking and saying. " Hufflepuff eh? " said Sophie with a smirk, sure the guy was cute, but she was not one to fall in love easily.

Sophie examined the boy, and she soon looked, and said " My brother is a Hufflepuff, and he is a seventh year, and you say friendly house, but most Hufflepuffs I know seem to be flirts. " said Sophie with a smirk, as she hoped this would chase him away.

" What drew it away that I am a Gryffindor? Perhaps maybe I am not falling for anything? " asked Sophie in a smirk, since she was hoping that she could just buy candy and that, and avoid talking to guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:43 pm

On top of refusing to acknowledge this girl's uninterest towards himself, Joshua chose to ignore the fact that this girl had said he was not interesting. Joshua was many things. A disappointment to his family? Yes. Good looking? Of course. He could even admit to being a bit self-centered at certain moments, but he was not uninteresting.

The girl snapped at him when he tossed the chocolate frog back into place, as if he had simply bought it and thrown it away.

"Then why did you get it?"

"You seem awfully grouchy," he remarked. "I was just browsing. There are no commitments in browsing. That frog was wrapped, so my hands did not contaminate the candy. What's the point of having such a wide assortment if you can't throw a few fishes back in the pond?"

'throw a few fishes back in the pond' Joshua repeated mentally. It was as if all of a sudden, his words were making no sense. He did not know whether he was trying to lighten the mood or if he was trying to convince himself that commitment was a waste of his time.

"A flirt," he repeated the fragment from Sophie's comment on Hufflepuffs. "Maybe."

"What drew it away that I am a Gryffindor? Perhaps maybe I am not falling for anything?"

Joshua laughed at this. "Because you are unreasonably stubborn and you are trying to pick a fight where there doesn't need to be one," he informed her. There were some Gryffindors who could be heroes, but most just wanted to feel like one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:17 am

The boy had been annoying her a bit, but it seemed that he was starting to grow on her. The fifteen year old soon looked, and said. " I guess I take that as a compliment. " she said in a cocky tone. She was not going to give in easily, if this guy wanted her he needed to prove it, since she was not just a girl you could throw away. Sophie let out a smile, " Well browsing does not mean commitment, but still if you don't like it then don't look at it. " said Sophie.

She had to admit this boy was kind of cute in her mind, as she began looking and she said. " Well yes you are a flirt, and so is my brother, and it seems it must be common among you Hufflepuffs. " said Sophie as she crossed his arms. Then soon she looked, and she said. " Well yes I am stubborn, but I am not going to be taken advantage of. Yes your cute, but I am not that easy. " said Sophie.

" I am not fighting either, I just believe that if you truly want someone, you will do anything to get them. Since some girls just fall for it, but I won't so easily. " said Sophie with a smile. Sophie had respect for herself, and she was not going to let someone take it away from easily.

" Well if you want I can be nice, but fair warning, this better not be something stupid since I will never forgive myself for it. " said Sophie as she crossed her arms. " Since I actually am trying to work to be successful. " she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:37 am

Joshua listened as the girl continued to fight back. Her game of hard to get was growing to be more and more irritating as it continued and the conversation was not giving him the distraction that he had wanted. She told Joshua that he should not look at things that he did not want. The idea reminded him of Kaleb. He did not want Kaleb. He did not want to like a guy. He did not want to feel the way he did about him. It puzzled him and it kept him up at night and he could not stand it. He did not want him, but he was beginning to need him.

"Sometimes the thing you don't want is the thing you need the most," he responded, still in awe at the ideas that were brewing in his mind. His words did not seem to be aimed at Sophie as much as they were aimed at himself. Maybe the stubborn girl was a necessary evil.

His attention faded away as Sophie went on and on about how she was smarter than a relationship and she wanted something that "wasn't stupid." He realized that this flirtation was not worth his time.

"You know, Sophie," he looked into her eyes, both distant and sincerely at the same time. "It was truly nice to get to know a little about how your mind works." His charm was still in play, but the effort was lesser than it had been when this had started.

Sophie had been a distraction from Joshua's life, but he did not want to discard this relation fully. Perhaps he would need the distraction once more.

"Until we meet again," he smiled, making his way out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:23 am

Sophie sighed beginning to realize perhaps she was being too mean, and how she was always so caught up in doing well. To realize just how stupid she was beginning to think, but she wanted to be able to put her smarts to good use and follow in her parents good endeavors. Not let a boy take that away from her. Soon she sighed as usual, then soon she heard him saying something.

Which made her wonder what he meant, but soon she sighed. He was cute there was no lie. Then turning her head to grab some more candy, and then letting out a smile. " It was nice knowing you too. " said Sophie looking when he head his eyes in hers. Which led to Sophie wondering if perhaps she blew her chances with ever having a chance with anyone.

Then her thoughts soon, were that if does not like who you are and your ability to have respect for them. Sophie then watched as he left the shop, and looking. " Yeah until we meet again. " said Sophie wondering if perhaps her too full of herself and her studies too seriously, perhaps she would have a guy.

Sophie soon realized that she was not like other girls who let their guard down too much. Then wondering if perhaps maybe it would not hurt experimenting, and take whatever happens. Sophie then let out a smile perhaps a risk would not hurt.

Since after all she had to live on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )   Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Candy Store Meeting ( Joshua )
Page 1 of 1