Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Muggle Studies Application Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Muggle Studies Application Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Muggle Studies Application Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Muggle Studies Application Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Muggle Studies Application Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Muggle Studies Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Muggle Studies Application Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Studies Application   Muggle Studies Application EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Full Name: Annabeth Ambrose
Position: What job is your character applying for?Muggle Studies
Qualifications & Previous Education: What makes you qualified for this job?I've been a professor on various other Hogwarts forums (I've been a Magical Theory Professor on Wizarding Realm and a Care of Magical Creatures professor on Habbo) so I think that i'm fully qualified to run a class.
Activity: Your character is going to play a key role in our site, so do you think you're realistically going to be active enough to complete all classes fully?I will. I'll be able to be on at least three times a week and therefore, I will be able to post a full class once a week.

Roleplay Example: Please give us an example of how you would begin a class. This must be a minimum of 250 words showing how your character is likely to interact with a class, or set up a class. Feel free to use NPCs if you want to create a more dynamic scenario, and please make it specific to the job you're applying for.
Professor Ambrose closed her eyes and inhaled the warm spring air with enjoyment. She looked around to the almost empty class and sighed. Her head titled over to her side to see the time and thought to herself, "Late students will not be tolerated." Ambrose put on her dainty black glasses and proceeded to write the names of the students who showed up. She pursed her lips together a little disappointed that she wasn't able to have more students. After waiting another thirty seconds and as the last student shuffled in, she abruptly got up from her mahogany chair, putting her two fists on her desk to lean forward. "Welcome to Muggle Studies. I'm Professor Ambrose. I expect you all to be very alert and ready to learn in my class. This year, I will be teaching you all about muggle inventions that even though may seem extremely pathetic to us, is very exciting for them. At the end of this term, you will have to be doing a project involving a muggle object.. But let's not get ahead of ourselves." She would giggle at her own little teacher joke. "Before I start, I would just like to add, if you are late for any of my classes, do not even bother to enter." She quickly looked to the last student that rushed into her class, "But for the first day, i'll let it slide." Ambrose flipped her hair and gave them all a half-smile. "Our first lessons will be all about a a device for riding upon, usually while standing, consisting of a short, oblong piece of wood, plastic, or aluminum mounted on large roller-skate wheels, used on smooth surfaces... Does anyone know what this is called?" She looked around, titling her glasses to her nose.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Muggle Studies Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Application   Muggle Studies Application EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Muggle Studies Application Rsz_ac11

Just an FYI - we run a class for one month (not so quick a turn around), so you don't need to push through the subject super quickly!

Also, we're in the summer, so you have a while to post around other places than Hogwarts Smile
Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies Application
Page 1 of 1