Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Wandering the streets (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Wandering the streets (Open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Wandering the streets (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wandering the streets (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wandering the streets (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wandering the streets (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wandering the streets (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the streets (Open)   Wandering the streets (Open) EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 pm

The best thing about Hogsmeade was the fact that Roxanne didn't have to go far to satisfy her need for more books; while Hogsmeade was a small village with not many shops, it did have it's fair share of branches from Diagon Alley. The one thing that made Roxanne happy was the fact that Borgin and Burke's had a local branch there.

The best thing about it all of that was, though, as long as you could pay for your things the owners didn't question how old you were so as Roxanne walked in, she nodded her head in greeting to Mr Burke while she moved to pursue the books this branch had, hopefully, there were some good ones for the witch to read. Her own stash she had just finished two days ago and her father was unable to send more until April so she was stuck with pretty much an empty trunk and too much time on her hands.

As she pursued the books, Roxanne slowly started writing off the books that she already read or she knew they had at home; it wouldn't do her any good buying duplicates that would only get thrown away anyway. Coming to a finish of her pursual, Roxanne had six books that seemed interesting, and by interesting, she meant they were in Russian which worked out well for her because not many people could speak the langauge so she would be safe reading it with no-one questioning her choice in reading material.

Going up to the counter, she placed the books on the table top and waited for the man to tally up all of her purchases before she paid and placed them in her bottomless and weightless bag, a small smile on her lips. Well, she finished her purchases for the day so now she would just stroll around the village and maybe buy some sweets for herself and treats for her owl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets (Open)   Wandering the streets (Open) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:25 am

With the sun high in the sky and nothing else better to do, Sophie decided she would pay a visit to Hogsmeade. So far, she hadn't been there before and was curious to what kinds of shops there were. It didn't take long for her to give in to the desire to take Phoenix along as well. Although she was hankering to ride bareback, she settled for putting a saddle and bridle on her horse. There would be people around and Sophie did not want any of them to get hurt if Phoenix spooked.

Mounting up smoothly, she clicked her tongue and set off at a smart trot. Once she entered the village, she slowed him down to a walk, not wanting to bump into any of the people walking the streets. Phoenix was a big horse and could hurt people if she wasn't careful. The duo wandered the streets, Sophie taking in all the sights with a smile. She didn't need to buy anything particularly but she enjoyed watching people scurry around. She herself received a few strange looks but she shrugged it off. It wasn't everyday you saw a girl riding down the street after all.

Seeing a store that caught her interest, Sophie pulled Phoenix to a halt. Then it all happened. A group of big boys came, crowding closely to horse and human, laughing loudly and making growling noises at Phoenix, raising their hands to form claw shapes. Phoenix tossed his head, and snorted but stayed put under Sophie's calming hand on his neck.

"Hey, hey! Cut it out!" Sophie called.

"Or what, little girl?" they teased.

Then one of them jumped forward suddenly, raising his voice in a loud shout, stretching out his hands as he pounced forward. Phoenix let out a startled neigh and back-stepped right into someone behind. "Woah, waoh," she said, her voice low as she rubbed her palm on Phoenix's neck. "You're okay. You're okay, boy. Settle down." Once he was calm, Sophie whipped her head around to see that someone had fallen to the pavement, before turning her attention back on the boys. "Why in all of the Appaloosas on God's green earth did you do that for?" she said angrily. "If you guys don't your faces rearranged by my horse's hoof, I suggest you scram. Now!"

Not waiting to see them leave, Sophie dismounted and went to the person who'd fallen. "I'm so so sorry. Are you okay?"

[b][[OOC: Roxanne doesn't have to be the one who got knocked over. It's all up to you if you just want her to be a spectator. Smile ]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets (Open)   Wandering the streets (Open) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:19 pm

As she walked through the streets, the Ravenclaw Third Year frowned when she heard a commotion not from far where she was and she just had to turn around because the voice was that of a young girl and not one whom she recognized so without even thinking, she made her way to where it was happening however before she could even approach and demand that the boys stop bothering the girl she had been knocked over, her items spilling out onto the ground.

Her eyes took on a cold glint as she slowly started putting her purchases back in her bag, her magic literally thrumming under her fingers as she was tempted to pull her wand out and curse the boys black and blue; she was a Förstner and no-one got away with injuring her or even pushing her around.

"I'm fine... Thank you for your concern Miss Heart." Now she recognised the girl as one of the new firsties that had been sorted into Gryffindor and she wondered just why the eleven-year-old was out in Hogsmeade however, her attention turned to the boys who were laughing and chuckling. "And what are you all still laughing about?" The coldness of her voice probably sent a shiver down their spines but she cared not instead she just stood up, brushed off the dirt from her skirt and then casually strolled up to the group of boys, her wand slipping into her hand before she placed it under one of the boys' chin, digging the tip of it in deeply and smirking maliciously when he let out a yelp; it seemed her magic felt her intent and burned him, even if only slightly.

"Scram before I decide to do something that I will not regret." She upped her glare a notch and stared them down, not even bothered by the height difference between them; her magic alone made her intimidating enough when she wanted to be.

She waited for them to run off before she turned around and faced the first year, her lips quickly pulling into a frown as she strolled up to the girl. "Now Miss Heart, could you tell me what in the Seven Blazes of Hell are you doing in Hogsmeade? You know that as a First Year you are not allowed." Roxanne repriminded the Gryffindor. "What will you do if one of the Professor's find you missing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the streets (Open)   Wandering the streets (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the streets (Open)
Page 1 of 1