Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

After the Party (Prim and Max)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Party (Prim and Max)   After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Prim found a small smile appearing on her lips at Max's wandering eyes, a tiny bit amused at the boy who was so innocent in all this. Not like she was any better, she was pretty much new to all this as well, the only thing that she was good at was kissing but Max proved that he was a natural at it as well.

Prim didn't mind the wandering eyes purely because she had known what reaction she would get for wearing that sort of revealing outfit. She had been given those looks throughout the entire party but she hadn't been that flustered about them. Her eyes slipped close as she rested her head against Max's shoulder, her own body fully relaxing against that of her boyfriends.

"I'm not drunk," Prim reassured the Gryffindor with a small grin on her lips. "Believe me, for me to get drunk I would have to drink more than just a glass or two of whatever I was drinking. I've got a fairly high tolerance to it." She knew fairly well that her liver wouldn't be happy about it in the future but truthfully she didn't care that much; it's not like she drank all the time, just once in a while when everything got too much for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the Party (Prim and Max)   After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Max just hummed as Primrose insisted she wasn't drunk. He believed her, even if many people might not. He didn't see a good enough reason for her to lie about that to him.

A short silence ensued, one where Max wasn't one hundred percent sure what to do or say. He didn't want to move - which was always something new when it came to the boy - but he also didn't want this to be awkward.

So, throwing the two together, the Gryffindor opened his mouth (before thinking) and said. "Can we just sleep together, here, tonight?" Not quite realising that the start of that sentence could have had very different connotations than that of what he'd actually meant. Of course, Prim could say no to that, Max wouldn't mind if she'd prefer to go up to bed.

Max just... didn't see why they had to, if they were both comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the Party (Prim and Max)   After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 am

Prim was thankful for her tollerance to alcohol as it meant that people had a very hard time in actually getting her drunk which meant that she was very concious of what she was doing and what people were doing around her. She may have a lot of alochol in her system but it quickly dispersed, something that annoyed her at times when she did actually want to get drunk.

The question that Max said made her blink her eyes at her boyfriend, her brow arched slightly as she heard the double meaning in that but decided to not point it out to her boyfriend; Max didn't seem to realize it himself so she wasn't going to do it.

"Sure, I'm fine with sleeping down here with you." She replied with a soft smile upon her lips, her eyes closing as she snuggled further into her boyfriends side. She was very comfortable there as well and had no plans on moving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Party (Prim and Max)   After the Party (Prim and Max) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Party (Prim and Max)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3