Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Swimming in the Lake (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Swimming in the Lake (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Swimming in the Lake (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Swimming in the Lake (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Swimming in the Lake (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Swimming in the Lake (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Swimming in the Lake (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 pm

With April there and May fast approaching it meant that the weather was steadily growing warmer by the day and this appealed greatly to the young German Witch as it enabled her to actually spend some time outside, exercising and just generally enjoying herself. It was the reason why the young Ravenclaw was currently making her way towards the Black Lake, dressed in nothing more than a pair of shorts and a vest top which she quickly divested of to reveal the swimsuit underneath, her slowly forming curves being accented in it.

Pulling out a towel, the young female spread it out on the ground just a few meters away from the Lake before she made her way towards the water, dipping one of her feet in to check the temperature before with a nod of her head she dived in, kicking her legs strongly as she swam beneath the water before she came back up, shaking her head and then brushing her hair back so that they didn't impair her view.

The water was fairly warm so the Ravenclaw was free to enjoy herself swimming in the Lake for the day. Hopefully, the weather would stay like this until the end of the school year so that the girl could actually get some time outside, considering the fact that doing so at home was impossible as their Manor was the furthest it could be from any water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:40 am

The only sport that Dimitri was any good at was swimming. All other sports required too much coordination between hand and eye that was not something that Dimitri was overly good at. Not that it mattered, swimming worked the whole body, so he didn't need to play a million and one sports to have all areas worked.

With the weather now warm, Dimitri was able to go back to his swimming. So, decked out in a pair of Bermuda shorts, t-shirt and flip flops the boy had made his was down to the lake with a towel. The shore was quite clear, so he put his towel down away from another towel he'd seen. Best not to pry - especially seeing as the towel looked to be that of a females. Pulling off his shirt, the Ravenclaw moved to the shoreline and dipped his toes in, flinching at the slightly cooler water.

Dimitri wasn't a hardened outdoor swimmer, but he simply pushed through the mental barrier and quickly submerged himself in the water, breathing slightly heavier as the coolness hit his... gentlemanly areas. Once acclimatised to the coolness, though, Dimitri began to swim, his strokes were clean, and well timed, and he felt his body almost relaxing as he released the pent up energy that came from not exercising for a time.

The Ravenclaw found himself swimming towards a witch at this point, though, so Dimitri paused, treading water and offering the girl a small smile. "Hey!" He called to the witch... kind of sure he recognised her from somewhere, but unable to place it in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Swimming was something that the Förstner Heiress loved and it showed in the way that she seamlessly swam through the water, none of the moves wasted and she made it look like some kind of dancing though naturally it was just a way for her to wind down and keep herself fit without resorting to any other sport; that is not to say that she didn't do anything else. She loved running and dancing so those two had been on her schedule but seeing as it was warmer to do swimming she had decided on that.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye that someone else had joined her in the Lake and she instantly knew who it was; being an Heir to a fairly old Pureblood family, though she, herself, was a pureblood, Roxanne knew many people who were part of the old lines. And this person was none other than Dimitri Moreau, the only Heir to the Moreau family.

She knew of the Moreau family and it's history but her Father always told her that a families history didn't account for the person in question and that despite many people saying that what was in the family blood would stay in the family blood no matter what, many children from old Pureblood families followed their own carved paths, even though to some it may seem like they had been groomed for it.

So without actually letting the Moreau family history deter her from speaking to Dimitri, she smiled a soft, kind smile, one that wasn't too friendly but not too nasty either, just on the edge; it was a smile that many Pureblood's would recognize as one where she was cautious enough about the person but friendly enough to talk to them.

"Heir Moreau." She dipped her head in greeting and eyed the male in front of her, not too bothered about the male seeing her in nothing but her bikini. She had nothing to be ashamed of and, truthfully, she did enjoy the occasional once over that many people gave her when she wore some sort of clothing that showed off her revealing feature.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Ah, formal greetings. How Dimitri hated those at school. At school, he liked to pretend - though people loved to remind him - that he was not the sole heir to the Moreau fortune. Pretend that he was not part of one of the most notorious families to have thrived through the Black Market and scavenge their way back to power after being overthrown by the Clements back in the 1700's.

Though, of course, there would always be one.

"Miss Förstner," Dimitri replied, his tone impassive, but polite enough for the situation. Why couldn't she have just said hello? He berated in his head, looking for something to say, and falling short. This was unusual for Dimitri, normally he had a conversation on hand, but being forced in to a Pureblood mindset in a situation that he had never been taught how to deal with had the wires all crossed.

So, instead, the Ravenclaw, looked around momentarily before focusing back on the witch. "I'm not disturbing your swim, am I? If I am, I can leave the Lake until later..." The boy suggested, feeling horribly forced in to a corner of politeness that he didn't particularly like in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 am

Roxy wasn't too big of a fan of formal greetings but it's what she had been taught and despite knowing this was school, fellow Heir's required the stiff tone and formal introductions. She may be in England but she knew that her grandparents, for her father wouldn't care either way, had watchers everywhere.

"I apologise for the stiffness." She grinned softly before jerking her head towards the edge of the lake where a handful of students where. One of those, she knew, was her watcher. "But I have a watcher." She hummed before relaxing, her stance slumping slightly as she just drifted on the water.

"Nah, you aren't disturbing my swim. I was getting bored on my own anyway." She grinned softly as she swam up to Dimitri, getting up into his personal space as she eyed the impressive set of abs he had. "Nice abs. You work out?" She teased with a grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

"A watcher?" Dimitri asked, looking over to the shore where she had been motioning. He wondered why on earth she would be being watched. It wasn't as if Roxanne was a Pureblood herself. Merlin knew people didn't give a shit about the lesser blooded offspring of Purebloods. However, Dimitri's many lessons had told him that you never, ever questioned why a Halfblood thought they were worthy of this world. Not that he totally agreed with it, anyway. "Trust issues, huh?" Dimitri asked, turning back to the witch with a grin on his features.

That was a bit of a shit thing to accuse someone's parents of, but Dimitri didn't care in that moment.

The comment on growing bored made the boy chuckle a little bit, just about managing to not push himself back as she moved in to his personal space. That... wasn't expected... The question of his abs made Dimitri look down, splashing his own face in the water which brought his hand up to wipe his face. Not the cleverest of things to be done. "Umm... I swim, that's about it." He offered the witch in response. "You?"

It was a polite question, because Dimitri had not been so crass as to give a witch of Roxanne's 'deemed' status the once over. Especially not with the Förstner reputation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 am

"Mmm, an older Slytherin." Roxanne grimaced slightly as she eyed the person with disgust; she hated her watcher as it meant that her grandparents were slowly getting crazy and desperate enough to either make sure she didn't do anything to 'sully the good Forstner name' or to make sure that she found herself a match. Neither one made her happy with her grandparents and she did make a mental note to write a letter to her Father about it. "More like my grandparents don't trust me here." She snorted. "They're very old fashioned and firmly believe that as a girl the only thing I should be doing is looking for a good husband. As if I'll let some idiot marry me just so that he can get his hands on my Father's money."

It was no secret that her Father was wealthy but it also meant that she had quite the gathering of potential suitors who would love to stick their grubby hands in the money and the Lordship. Not like her Father would actually hand it over to them; the Lordship firmly belonged to her and no-one but her and then her potential children would be getting it. Or it would die with her, whichever came first.

"You must swim a lot then." She hummed before putting some space between them, smiling at him apologetically. "Oh I do a lot of things... Swim, run, dance... and play muggle Soccer." She smirked, her lips curling and her brow arching, wondering what he'd think of that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Dimitri's eyes cast to the edge of the lake where he took in the older Slytherin that Roxanne had mentioned before looking away once more. He didn't know who it was, but it was probably best not to rouse suspicion for the Ravenclaw witch before him. The comment on her grandparents brought a smile to his lips, though, of understanding. There was always so much pressure on finding the right match.

As if they could ever know at their age.

Dimitri was still learning about himself, so how could he possibly decided on a witch that he'd like to spend forever with? The older generations were mad that way. "I'm sure you're quite capable of spotting the idiots." Dimitri replied with an almost sure smile, though, he barely knew the witch, so it was nothing more than a throw away comment at best.

The comment on swimming a lot made Dimitri chuckle before shaking his head. "That would be the sit ups, and planks." He corrected the witch, but he did it gently, so as to not offend her. "Muggle soccer? You mean football..?" Dimitri asked, having gotten used to a mixture of different words for the sport but always liking to clarify. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to make of that, but he didn't see it in a bad light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open)   Swimming in the Lake (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Lake (Open)
Page 1 of 1