Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I just wish... (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I just wish... (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
I just wish... (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I just wish... (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
I just wish... (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I just wish... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I just wish... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I just wish... (Open)   I just wish... (Open) EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:42 pm

It was now January and her Christmas wasn't really any special really. She had spent it here in Hogwarts by herself mostly. At home she would have been most of time alone too. So now the school started again. So many people around her talked how much fun was their Christmas and so on. She felt so sad. So girl decided to go outside for awhile.

She did put warm clothes on and walked all over the grounds. She just thought why she can't have fun Christmas. It was all because she had no siblings, mother was dead and father didn't spent any Christmas at home already years. Last Christmas as family was when girl was 6. Now she is 12 and well her Christmas sucks really badly.

Couple minutes later she noticed she was near the lake then she stopped near of it. Just looked towards the lake and sighed. She wanted to feel loved and not to be alone actually but she just couldn't make friends or so very easily. She just barely knew about what to talk with people. She just had always been alone when ever she was facing hard time in her life.

"I just wish...," she whispered there. "To have someone who is there for me," she whispered few seconds later. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the air around here. It was snowing a bit but she didn't really bother it right now. She didn't even realize that the tears were on her cheeks. She was basically crying there with out any sound.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just wish... (Open)   I just wish... (Open) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:30 pm

If Sophie had to be honest, she had a pretty good Christmas vacation which involved her whole family being together. Even though it involved her two younger brothers arguing. Well truly that had been no surprise, and her late night study habits. Sophie had been determined that is all one could say.

As she had wanted someone to talk to or to just give some advice, despite there age. Sophie had enjoyed the snow, which led to her many times at home playing with her siblings. Well those who actually cared to join, and have fun in the snow. Since after all that was enjoyable when time spent with family.

The fifteen year old, had continued walking looking outside at the beauty of it. The scenery in the winter was always enjoyable in her mind since why would it not be truly. Soon leading her to notice there a little girl well a younger student outside. Which made her smile she was in a good mood if she was needed to give advice, and help younger students.

She was no bully, and she knew how older students loved to push around younger students. When herself would give advice since some people just needed guidance and she loved meeting people, it was something that made her smile.

Once Sophie got closer, she heard the girl saying something, perhaps it was too herself. She soon walked over to the girl, and she let out a smile. Sophie knew she was going to be nice, and she looked.

" Hogwarts is a beauty in the winter wouldn't you agree. " said Sophie first trying to make some simple conversation. Since that was always best to do in her mind. One had never wanted to come on strong, when one was trying make friends and help others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just wish... (Open)   I just wish... (Open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Delilah was wiping her tears away as soon she realized she was crying basically and then she heard that there was someone next to her since the person did spoke there. Del opened her eyes and looked at the person.

She realized it was girl and she was probably few years older than her for sure. She didn't really expect someone to come and talk with her there now suddenly. People always seemed to ignore her or just not talk with her.

She wasn't really sure what to say to the girl sentence back there now. She looked at the lake in front of her and weak smile appeared on her face. It was beautiful here for sure but the winter time was same for her every where no matter where she was.

"I guess it is. Even if for me it's same no matter where we are," she said there now to the girl. Winter was nice but she didn't really liked it much. Playing alone in snow wasn't fun. She has never had really any friends with who to play snowball fight or build snowman. She has never been good at small talk for sure and she didn't really talk with people much so no wonder really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wish... (Open)   I just wish... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I just wish... (Open)
Page 1 of 1