Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 pm

1) What is your full name?
Mathew Ethan Howard

2) What house are you in?
Hufflepuff.

Please don't ask me how this happened, I personally do not understand it. However, it is very well situated that I am in this house, because no one suspects a poor little Hufflepuff of anything.

3) What year will you be in for the next school year, and how old are you?
Fifth Year, therefore fifteen.

4) Why do you want to participate in the treasure hunt?
I don't particularly want to participate in the treasure hunt at all. However, I have two curiosities, that, if I do not satiate will probably lead to some other outlet that will probably not be allowed.

1) Whether I will get to actively break, burn, injure, maim or else wise hurt something along the way.

2) What the prize will be at the end of the hunt, because, surely we have to win something. That's why people do these dumb things. Though, I wager the prize will not be anything of use to me, I'm still going to partake.

5) What are you hoping to achieve from entering the treasure hunt?
The only achievement to be gained is winning.

And I will, at all costs.

6) What is the password?
You realise... *looks to Melanie, through the fourth wall* The idea is flawed. Asking people to actually read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Oliver Goulding

Hufflepuff.

Fourth year from the start of next year. Fourteen.

I think the treasure hunt will be fun. I did some when I was younger - with the Beavers, and the the Cub Scouts. That was pretty fun. Usually there were some tricky challenges to overcome, and I think this will be the same. Though, hopefully harder than having to show I've mastered my knot tying.

But, I also want to participate so that I can really push myself to achieve something. Magic isn't always something that comes naturally, so pushing myself will be good.

Also, I heard Serenity saying that she was going to sign up - though I've noticed we're working alone - I think this will be a good talking point when we both finish, to see how we dealt with the separate tasks.

The main thing I want to achieve is to see how well I can do in the scenarios set out on this hunt. It will be a good gauge of how much I've learnt since starting Hogwarts, and where I need to improve.

But, I also believe that this is going to be a good character building exercise.

6) What is the password?
Sugar Quills.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 am

1) What is your full name? Carlotta Lucinda De Santis

2) What house are you in? Ravenclaw

3) What year will you be in for the next school year, and how old are you? I'll be in my seventh year, turning seventeen.

I'm curious as to what it will entail. And also, I'm a major nerd for puzzles, and treasure hunts usually have some sort of puzzle-solving element to it. So naturally, I'm enticed by it.

Nothing in particular other than some fun. If I win, it'll be quite satisfying, but really it'll be for something to cure the boredom.

6) What is the password?
Honeydukes, or anything from there. Except perhaps cockroach clusters because ew, they're gross.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 am

Eli Armanno (you gotta really roll the 'r') De Santis

Gryffindor

I'll be twelve, in second year. Though if you need me older, I got you covered. *winks*

The mad loot. Impressing people. Being all awesome solving puzzles and fighting off the danger of Hogwarts. You know, the usual.

Like I said, the mad loot. And a chance to show off just how competent I am (because no one actually thinks I'm competent at anything, oddly).

6) What is the password?

*Looks at Mathew confused* There are rules?! Well crap...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 am

Stephanie Richardson

Slytherin

Fourth year. I'll be fourteen years old.

Who doesn't like treasure? I love any challenge, especially the kinds where my skill and talent can be measured against other people, and I like the satisfaction and victory of spending time on something and getting rewarded for it. Getting whatever prizes are available doesn't hurt either.

I want to see what I'm capable of, beyond being another Richardson. I want to be known for something more than just my name. I know I'm already pretty popular around here and have many friends but that doesn't show me, my abilities and talents - who I really am. I hope I can discover my strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities through this.

6) What is the password?
Fizzing Whizzbees
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Sophie Alyvia Heart

I'm in Gryffindor!

I will be in the second year and I'm twelve.

I love a good adventure! I was in a few treasure hunts organised in my previous school during Easter and I absolutely loved it. Of course, I think this would be different since it's magical and all that, and probably involves a lot more than searching through bushes and buildings, but I love trying out new things. I'm not going to say no to facing the unknown and challenging myself to do more. And I think I would never forgive myself if I let myself pass up this opportunity.

Well, it's just purely for fun and the thrill of the thing. Like how I like to try new things with Phoenix, you know, reining without reins, trick riding and all that fun stuff. I guess I'm hoping to see what I can do in terms of magical stuff. I know I'm only a second year, but I'm not going to let that stop me from doing my best.

6) What is the password?
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Maximillian Dave Hollingberry - note that its Dave, not David, and no, it's not a mistake.

Gryffindor Pride! Though, for a pride, we have a distinct lack of lions about the place... I need to discuss this with Professor Jameson.

Fifth year - Prefect!!! - and I'm fifteen.

Because it is going to be the most fun thing that Hogwarts has ever laid on and I definitely think I'm going to be able to do this. I mean, there's prizes, right? If that's not incentive enough, I don't know what it is! But, just in case there's not a prize, I'm going to talk to Prim and see if I can get a kiss if I complete it - which reminds me, I haven't asked her if she's going to enter... I bet she is, this is such a Prim thing to do.

So then... really, I guess I have to do this, so that I don't have to listen to the amazing adventures Prim has been on without me. Huh, my list got longer than I meant to.

A prize!

6) What is the password?
Magical Menagerie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 am

James Edmund Byrne

Gryffindor

I'll be in 4th year, and fourteen.

Just some fun, a chance to learn new things and yeah, the whole thing is just intriguing. Just seems like a good opportunity to break up the boredom.

To win, naturally. Winning is fun, I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like it. Showing off or learning new skills. Winning is just half the fun, the prize, or treasure, is what I'm really curious about, what it is and that.

6) What is the password?
Gringotts

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 am

Madison Brianna Bishop

Slytherin -- the house of the cunning and, honestly, the best people.

I'll be in the 6th year, and I'll be sixteen. Because, you know, that's how old you have to be in order to get into the sixth?

Why not? It's something to do. Besides, I told that Bulgarian kid to join, and I'll have to also participate in it, right? I don't know why it's limited to one person; I would've loved to partner with him.

In any case, it'll give me something to talk about with him and the others.

I'm not sure what there is to achieve, honestly. It's a stupid child's game -- other than something to talk about and a way to show off, I don't see any point in this. I'm hoping to achieve nothing, because I don't need a stupid 'treasure hunt' to accomplish anything.

But it's there, and it's a tool, and it's something to do to pass time. If there are benefits to it, I'll take it; but there's nothing to gain.

6) What is the password
Honeydukes, obviously. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes aren't bad, either.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 am

Anthony Thomas Byrne.

Ravenclaw.

I'll be in my third year, and thirteen.

It might be a chance to make friends. That's really all there is to it. Friend would be... Nice. People that aren't my family to talk to... Actually, that's getting too deep there. But yes, making friends.

Friends. And even gaining some new skills. I assume it'll involve some critical thinking and problem solving which is always fun.

6) What is the password?
The Forbidden Forest... It's calm and no one really bothers me there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt   Sign Up Sheet - Treasure Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next