Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Come What May (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Come What May (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Come What May (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Come What May (Elenore) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Come What May (Elenore) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Come What May (Elenore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Come What May (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Come What May (Elenore)   Come What May (Elenore) EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Elenore,

I have written multiple drafts of the same letter but the words seem to avoid me. I should first say that I do not wish to create wounds, deepen them, or hurt you in any way.

If I may be honest: you are a beautiful young woman. Your skin is white as the purest of milk, your hair dark as a raven, and your eyes are the windows you a lovely soul. You are young, but your age does not limit you. You are smart, but in no way saying that you have reached your limit. I might even say that your beauty will grow with age. Yet as I say this I am frank when I say that I do not love you. I cannot love you.

I apologize if my actions at your family home were disrespectful, but I could not live a farce such as that. I do not wish to bring you such displeasure or heartbreak, though I do believe no love is lost. Instead I offer you a promise, a promise of friendship. I promise to support you and be your supporter if you so much allow me to do so. You are meant for wonderful things and you will be a great power in your own right.

If one day our paths meet again, I wish it will be in a better light. I am fond of your family and my heart while cannot be yours, has a spot just for you.

With all my heart,

Mycroft.

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

Come What May (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come What May (Elenore)   Come What May (Elenore) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:53 pm

10th July 2023

Dear Monsieur Holmes,

Thank you for the kind words in your previous letter, I hope that this letter finds you in good health.

I would like you to know that your visit has not in any manner put me in high hopes of a potential match between the two of us. Whilst you're a perfect in every manner for a match between the Clement house, and the Holmes house, I do not believe that I could have made you as happy as a wife should.

I am therefore writing with great relief in response to your own view on this match not being something that could work, too. It has made the whole situation so very much easier to deal with. Maman and Papa will, of course, be disappointed in this fact, but I believe it best for the furtherance of our houses.

I would very much like your friendship, though, Monsieur Holmes. But, until such time as I leave school, I believe it best that we simply stay within the confines of Professor and Student, I would not wish to bring any complications to you and your career.

I look forward to your classes in September,

Elenore

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Come What May (Elenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down

Come What May (Elenore)
Page 1 of 1