Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary EmptySat May 27, 2017 2:40 pm

The following excerpts from Elenore's Diary are brought to the readers of HAB as an insight to the young witch's mind. Elenore's Diary is written in French -- helpfully translated, by yours truly -- and hidden in a location that she has never disclosed to anyone.

The Diary has, therefore, never been read by another soul in this world, and, Elenore does not intend to share it's contents with anyone.

Therefore, anything read in the rest of this topic is private, and not common information, and I would ask everyone to respect that.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3

Last edited by Elenore Clement on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:58 pm

14th December 2012

Dear Diary,

Today is my sixth birthday! Grandmere decided that I can have my own diary now that I am old enough, and because my handwriting had come along beautifully in the last year. Grandmere insists that my handwriting is the most beautiful handwriting she has ever seen -- far better, she says, than my Maman's handwriting!

Grandmere has told me that, in order to find a respected husband one day, I must be able to write very prettily. All ladies have to write prettily, but I do hope you like my handwriting, Diary, you will be seeing it a lot as I practice my hand.

Papa gifted me a beautiful white horse -- a mare -- for my birthday! She is as white as the snow that has dusted the grounds today, but twice as beautiful! Maman says I am not to ride today, though, it is too cold, she says. Instead, we stayed inside the Palace and played games with Jacques.

Grandmere promised that she will let me go out to see Élégance tomorrow -- Élégance is the name of my new horse, or Élé, for short.

Oh... Maman has summoned me. It is time for my piano lessons. I don't like playing piano with Maman. Grandmere says that Maman has spoken of how I am not as good at playing the piano as she is. Even though I try really hard all the time...

I will write soon!

Love,

Elenore
xxx

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:16 pm

25th July 2015

Dear Diary,

I don't know where I should start my diary entry from today... you know, until now, that Maman and Papa have been frequenting America increasingly in the last few months. Grandmere couldn't tell me where Maman and Papa were going, only that they were meeting with a friend.

I'm worried that this perhaps means there is something wrong, but nobody will tell me what is going on. Papa just keeps saying they're seeing their friend, and that I have nothing to worry about when I'm home. But I do worry, and nobody seems to understand that I know they're lying to me. Why do adults do that, Diary? I don't understand...

Maman and Papa's whereabouts is not the main subject of today's entry, though, we have discussed that at length in previous entries. No, today's entry is about Jacques, or rather, Jacques' latest decision in the Palace.

From September, Jacques will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

[Tear splash]

Jacques has taken away the promise of following Maman and Papa's steps to one of the most beautiful schools in the world. It's selfish... Grandmere says that Maman insisted he goes there. I don't know why Maman would wish that, though, she always said we would go to Beauxbatons, she'd even taken Jacques to visit our school before he changed his mind.

Why would Maman change her mind like that, Diary? Does she dislike me so much that she would push Jacques to Scotland, too? I don't want Jacques to be that far away, Scotland is a very long way...

Grandmere did say that I might be able to convince Maman to let me go to Beauxbatons, though. After all, Grandmere pointed out Maman loves me, and you wouldn't deny someone you love what they want, would you?

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:19 pm

20th August 2018

Dear Diary,

I had hoped that I would be able to talk to Maman this summer about my attendance of Beauxbatons, however, Maman and Papa have been away in America for the last month or so, and I did not get the chance to speak to them about such things. Grandmere said I need only be patient with them, when they arrived home, she was sure they would listen to my wishes, and arrangements could be made to go to the best school in the world.

On their arrival home, though, Maman and Papa called us to Papa's study. They came with the news of what they have been doing in America for all of these years...

Maman and Papa have found a ward, a Clement ward. The little girl is called Mimosa Harrington, and she will be coming to stay at the Palace next week. I don't know anything more of Mimosa, and neither does Grandmere. She says that the name is not one she recognises, though, she did say there used to be Harringtons in England, but not ones she knew in America.

I asked Grandmere... I asked her if she believed Mimosa to be something of a replacement within the Palace. Grandmere looked confused for a moment, but as I explained my thoughts on the Clement ward's necessity in the Palace, Grandmere had this look on her face. One that looked like pity as she took my hand.

"You need not worry, Elenore," Grandmere said. "For no one can replace you in your Grandmere's heart. No matter who your Papa and Maman bring to the Palace, you will always be my favourite."

I think Grandmere knows more, truthfully. I think she knows what Papa and Maman intend for Mimosa Harrington at the Palace, but she won't tell me because she wishes not to hurt me. But, I think I understand why they have decided to bring a small child in to the Palace...

Papa and Maman don't think I'm good enough, I can see it in Maman's eyes at times, when we're playing piano together, I get so nervous and the mistakes come through, Maman gets exasperated. I can see the hint of disappointment in Papa when I agree with his ideas on topics Grandmere says are for the men to discuss, because it is not my place to challenge him... They don't think I'm good enough, Diary, and Mimosa is coming to the Palace to rectify that.

I thought I was being the perfect lady... Grandmere says I am... but everything I do doesn't seem to be good enough for Papa and Maman...

What do I do?

Elenore

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:00 pm

27th November2025

Dear Diary,

Jacques won't stop writing to me. At least once a month, without fail I receive a letter from depicting everything he had been up to. I wish he would stop. I don't know what he has written upon each letter, and nor do I wish to know, I just wish he would let me be. Why can't he understand that I have no interest in writing to him, or knowing how perfectly he is getting on?

Maman's letters are much the same, I would be willing to wager. Again, I have not opened the letters.

Life in America is different. Very, different. I don't know how to put it in to words, but I'm not sure that I like this level of different. Or crassness. Its a far cry from France, that much I can be certain of, and as time moves further along with being in New York, I miss home more and more with each day. Going back, however, will not be an option, not now that I have left the stifling feelings there. I can do what I want -- within reason of course -- without someone insisting that I should be doing it another way.

But, as liberating as this is, I also miss Grandmere...

And... home.

I don't know, everything is so confusing here. Most of the time I'm alone in the apartment, but that feels... enough.

Mostly...

Oh! I have a secret to show you, diary... I hope you like the picture that I will keep in you from now on.

Elenore

Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary 3b502210

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary   Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Elenore Lissette Clement's Diary
Page 1 of 1