Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Walk (Artemis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Walk (Artemis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Walk (Artemis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Walk (Artemis) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Walk (Artemis) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Walk (Artemis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:04 pm

After the lunchtime she and Artemis had shared together they had agreed to go on the walk. She did have a bit time still until she needed to go back to work. So they had gone to the park not far from where they had lunch together. She hoped they could get to know each other here better.

She wasn't really sure what to expect from this walk. She hoped it would go well. "So?" she asked there now. She wasn't sure what they could talk about. "Erm, what you like to do in your free time. Expect spending time with your dog and daughter?" she asked there now something random. She needed to start conversation somehow. She hoped it was a good idea for a topic. She couldn't think of anything else really.

She really wasn't good at talking with people out of work since she always seemed to work. She needed to began to focus more on her own her life too. Go out more and well interact with people out of her work too. Well, spend time with her friends and family or make new friends.

Anyways right now she was spending time with Artemis, so she decided to focus on that right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Now that they were done with lunch, they were going to go on a walk. As he wanted to spend more time with Sierra. It didn't really matter where they were going. As he was using this time to get to know her a lot better. He wasn't expecting a whole lot out of this walk.

Sierra then asked what he liked to do in his spare time. At least she knew that he loved spending time with his daughter and his dog. “You are right as I love to spend time with Lilac. And Duchess is my yorkie that Azalea had got me when I was having a tough time.” Artemis really had no idea what to say. At least it wouldn't have been drinking. “ Not really sure as everything has been about Lilac.”

Now he had to find something as he knew that it would get awkward soon. “ So what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 am

Sierra wasn't sure what to expect from this walk but she knew they might get to know each other better here now. Well, at least she hoped it would happen. She for some reasons loves to spend time with Artemis and she wants to know more about him. She finds it herself a bit odd there now.

"Well, I don't do much after work. Well, I don't have really any hobbies. Since I seem to always think about my work. I guess I have become very workaholic," she said with a sigh there now. She knew that this wasn't a good thing for sure. She needed to began to think more than her job too but she wasn't sure how to do it.

"But it's good that you spend time with your daughter and dog. I at times time to catch up with my siblings but not easy when I never seem to have time for it or then they don't have time for me," she added there now with a sigh. It was true actually.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Artemis wasn’t sure what to expect, but he knew that he was going to enjoy the company. As Sierra was the first women that he has spent time with in a very long time. As he hasn’t had the greatest of luck when it came to women. But it was something that would happen. But he really did like spending time with Sierra. He had asked her what she liked to do. As she did the same thing. As they were trying to get to know each other.

As she was talking, he would nod his head. Just so that Sierra would know that he was listening. Artemis then learned that she was a workaholic. “ Sounds like you need to slow down and take a break. He was all about his job. But he knew that he had to spend time with his Lilac.

“Lilac is the most important person in my life.” Which was true and knew that her mother didn’t want her. That was why he risk and lost everything for her. And hoped one day she would realize that everything he did was for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:00 am

Sierra didn't really mind spending time with Artemis. She doesn't have any bad experiences from talking with opposite gender since she has never dated with one for sure. She has either spent too much time studying or then working lately. So she has never had time to date really.

Anyways talking with Artemis seemed to make her think less of the work but really get to know him as the person. This was something she was doing right now. She really wanted to know him more as a person. This was something that was new for the woman for sure. "I know I should but it's not easy when you work so close to Clements. They are very busy people and there is always something to do for the Lady," she said with a sigh there now. She would really take some vacation or something.

"Oh, that makes sense. I don't really have one the most important person in my life. Since I'm single and have no kids yet," she said there now something. It was so true about her really. She didn't really have neither of them in her life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:06 am

Artemis knew that just talking wasn’t going to be so bad. He has always had bad luck with females. As Evie and Scarlett didn’t turn out. But he wasn’t going to focus on that. As he was just getting to know Sierra. So it was just going to be nice and easy. As they wasn’t dating or even thinking about it. They were just friends just getting to know each other.

He knew that Sierra was always busy with Lady Clement. “ I am sure that they wouldn’t mind you taking some time for yourself.” Artemis knew that work was important but you also needed to take time for yourself. “ Maybe you could do more stuff like this? Like just go and take walks with me.” Sure this was a way to spend more time with her. But it would also give her a small break from work.

“Lilac and Duchess are my world.” He then listened and heard that she was single. So that meant that she wasn’t seeing anybody. But Artemis knew that he was going to stop that though. So that he wouldn’t get himself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 am

Sierra has never even tried her luck with dating boys or males in her life. So far she hasn't even seen any point of doing this. Probably she hasn't found the right person even for all this to start dating and she hasn't even looked too.

"Well, they probably won't. I could always try to ask," she said with a small smile. She knows she should try to get more time just to herself and try some vacations or something. She can't always just work and have nothing else in her life. "I would like to go this walks with you actually. They are quite relaxing actually," she said with a small smile. She did feel more relaxed and she didn't have to pretend.

"Yeah. That's nice of you for sure. I'm sure if I had children or pets they would be my world too," she said with a small smile there now. She looked at the time on her phone and realized they had been walking here quite the awhile time. "I know this walk is nice and everything but it has to end for today. I need to get back to work. It's already past my lunchtime period even. So maybe see you some other day again," the young woman said with a small smile. She didn't really wanna leave Artemis company and go back to work but she had to.

"Maybe tomorrow again or who knows when," she added and left Artemis there now, who probably went back to his work too. She had some duties to do still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Walk (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walk (Artemis)   The Walk (Artemis) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walk (Artemis)
Page 1 of 1