Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:06 am

Lilac was so scared and petrified, she didn't know what was happening to her but she did know she was afraid. All she heard was screaming and felt her father hugging her begging her to calm down. Lilac thought about all the good times her and her father had when she was growing up. The screaming stopped and she felt like her old self again. She cried into her daddy.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I love you daddy and I'm so sorry I was being a brat I totally understand if you hate me like my mom does" she cried into her father. She just wanted to be loved and to feel the love of a mother and daughter, but couldn't because her mother left her and she hated that. She hated that she was only worth cash in her mother's eyes. Lilac wasn't going to lose hope on her mother coming back for her. Hopefully they'd be a family. A family that actually loved one another.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 am

Artemis knew that Lilac was different and was scared. And he really didn’t know Scarlett, so he was wondering if Lilac inherited something from her. She had already screwed him over once, seems like it was happening again. All he wanted was for to be safe and loved. And she was his whole world. He never wanted to tell her about her mother. But it seemed like the cat was out of the bag. He was just going to hold Lilac as she was crying.

“ Lilac it is alright, I didn’t think you was ready to hear the truth.” He was holding her tight. “ I could never hate you Lilac. You don’t realize how much I had to fight to get you.” He smiled as he knew that she would calm down soon. “ There is a person who could answer questions about your mother. But sadly she has been dead for nine year. And she would have been your god mother.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Lilac listened to the kind words about what her father said to her. She loved her daddy more then anything. When he said there was someone she perked up. Someone who knew what was happening? Maybe there was hope. But when her father said she was dead, she looked down. "So you don't know what's happening? Daddy what's going to happen to me then? I don't know what I did or how it happened. All I know is that I was very angry and just... I don't know daddy" Lilac didn't know what to do or say. But then something popped into her head.

"Daddy, maybe we do know someone who can help. What if we track down mom? Maybe she knows what's going on with me and she can help me with this? Daddy I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" she was hoping her dad agreed to track down her mother so she can not only meet her but see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Artemis was holding his baby girl. He loved her as she was her whole world. But he had no idea what was happening to her. Azalea would be the one person who would know what was happening. But she was dead and it has been years now. “ I’m sorry sweetie as I don’t know what is happening to you.” Artemis wish that he did. He knew that sh was now scared and he wanted to take that away for her.

He then listened as Lilac suggested who could help. And they would know what was going on. It was the last person that Artemis wanted to see. Lilac was suggesting that Scarlett could help. How he wanted to tell her no way, but it seems like there was no choice. Since she would know what was happening to Lilac. And he knew the first meeting wasn’t going to be pleasant. As she took all of his money. But in the end he got Lilac. “ I will see what I can do about tracking her down.” It was something that he didn’t want. But if it would help Lilac he would.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Lilac didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her, Lilac knew she wasn't going to be able to stomach it if something did happen to someone she loved or some stranger who was innocent. Lilac knew her father would try to track down her mother no matter what. Lilac was scared and confused on what was happening to her and hopefully her mother knew what was happening. Because if she did Lilac could stop and be herself again.

She looked at her loving and caring father. She saw the love and hurt in them because he didn't know what was wrong with his little girl. "Daddy? Can we please go home? I don't want to be here with people i just hurt. I don't want to be near a lot of people right now daddy" Lilac just wanted to be away from people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Artemis would do anything for Lilac. Even if that meant that he had to track down Scarlett. How he didn’t like that part, but he didn’t like telling his little girl no. Also he had no idea what was happening to her. Maybe Scarlett could give him the answers. He was going to face his past and all the problems that he had with her. Wasn’t really sure what he was hoping how this was going to end.

Lilac then asked if they could go back home. Which was the palace, since it was the only home that Lilac knew of. “ Yes Lilac we can go home.” He really wasn’t even sure how he could track down Scarlett. As the last time he knew that she was in Mexico with her son, Adam. Soon Lilac would be starting school, something he wasn’t looking forward to. But he couldn’t help but wonder what Scarlett would pull on him this time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Lilac hated seeing how her father didn't want to find her mother but the only person she knew who could help her with something so unknown that was so unexplainable to not only her but to her father. Lilac sighed and let her father take her home. She didn't want to be around people who could potentially be her next 'victim's she hated that word but it was all she could think of like this.

When they got home she went to her room. She didn't know what to do or what to think. She closed the door and went to her stand up mirror and took a look at herself. She didn't know what was happening but hopefully someone knew. Her mother to be exact. She not only wanted to meet the woman who gave birth to her but had so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Once they were back home, he knew that he wanted to throw himself into something. And he made a promise that he wouldn’t be drinking anymore. But it seemed like he know had to track down Scarlett. The one woman that he didn’t want to see again. It seemed like he wasn’t going to have much choice. He wasn’t sure how he could do it, since well his family disowned him. It was more his parents as his siblings still talked to him. He was now caught in a rock and a hard place. And it didn’t seem like he was going to win.

Duchess was in the room with him. He knew that she was in the last years of her life. It was something that he didn’t want to see. But he knew that they gave her the best life. And Azalea was the one who got her for him. So it was like the last piece that he had of her would be gone. He was planing on how he was going to do this. As it wouldn’t be simple as sending her an owl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2