Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Will you be my date Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Will you be my date Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Will you be my date Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Will you be my date Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

» Alexander Quinn
Will you be my date Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Will you be my date

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Will you be my date Empty
PostSubject: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:11 am

Artemis knew that he and Sierra had been friends for about ten months. So he knew that it was time for him to ask her out for a date. He was going to take it to the next level. As he knew that he was dragging his feet. He didn’t want this to turn out like Scarlett. But he had sent a letter to Sierra asking her out to the same cafe where they meet. He knew that it was cheesy but it was the place were they actually discovered that they worked for the same family. And Artemis really liked it because it was a cute cafe.

In the note he told her where to meet him and also the time. Artemis made sure to dress up a little bit. Now all he had to do was wait for Sierra to show. And was hoping that she didn’t stand him up. As he should have done this a long time age.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:22 am

The letter from Artemis was something that the woman found a bit strange at first. Basically, he had asked her to meet in the cafe they had really begun to talk for real, where they can become friends. She had no idea what was going on. Sierra was s confused.

While getting ready to go out she was trying to figure out what Artemis had in his mind but she couldn't figure this out. She didn't understand man at all for sure. She probably never will. Anyways she had put on some nicer clothes too, even if she was always trying to dress very fashionably.

Soon she reached to the cafe where they were supposed to meet and she probably was even a bit late. She walked in there and tried to find Artemis there. Once she had found him he walked over him. "Hey, I'm sorry if I'm a bit late," she said with a small smile and took cross him. She wasn't really sure what to say or ask. Seemed like Artemis wanted to ask or say something so Sierra decided to let her speak first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

Artemis knew that he was nervous, but he wasn’t going to let it show. As he knew that today was going to turn out perfect. And if this didn’t work out they could always go back to being friends. But he was going to do everything to make sure that this worked out. Learn from all of his mistakes from his past. Which he no longer drank, so that was always a plus.

He smiled as he saw Sierra. As she looked very fashionable. She then said sorry for being late. “ Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t waiting all that long.” Artemis knew that he would have to ask her. But first he was going to make sure that they had food first. “ I hope that you don’t mind but I ordered what you was eating from the first time we meet here.” Artemis knew he was going to ask her the question after they finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 11:54 am

Sierra tried to understand what was going on with Artemis there now but she couldn't really figure this out. She had no idea what was going on for real. Something was going on for sure. Why he had asked her out here suddenly. They have been friends for ten months so she could be able to tell what is going on but it's at times hard to read him for sure.

"Well, I'm glad that you don't mind it," she said with a small smile on her face. "Oh, it's fine. It's still one of the main things I eat anyways here in this cafe, after all these months," she said with a small smile on her face. She didn't really mind him ordering that food for her. She isn't sure why Artemis even remembered that. She wasn't sure what was going and she was so curious for sure but she knew she will find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:29 am

He knew that Sierra was shocked that he would even remember what she liked to eat. But he was slowly taking notes over the past ten months. He knew that he was going to ask her sometime. Artemis knew that he had to get his nerves up. As he was going to pop the question. Right now he was just going to enjoy spending time with Sierra. And he wanted her to at least eat before asking. He knew that she was always busy but was glad that she made time for him. As they didn’t get to see much of each other at work. Even if they worked for the same family.

So he was going to enjoy this date as long as he could. He would have to pick out something nice for her later. “ I am glad that you could make it today.” Artemis was hoping that he didn’t freeze up. As he knew that it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:59 am

Sierra has never minded spending time with Artemis and she has always enjoyed it, so much as she could. She was still curious why today all of sudden Artemis had asked her out but she knows she will eventually find it out. She hoped it was something good for sure.

"It wasn't hard to get some time off this time. And I'm sure I will find always time for you," she said with a small smile on her face. She did really enjoy spending time with him. And she would always try to get their meetings on the time. For some reasons she really doesn't wanna miss them. She isn't really sure yet why but she knows she will figure this out even eventually. She hasn't really realized what she feels about Artemis since these feelings are so new for Sierra. So the young woman still tries to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Artemis knew that he was going to make most of the day. As he knew later he would be back to work and be spending time with Lilac. But he was glad that Sierra was able to come today. And he knew that she was shocked by the fact that he knew what she had ordered there the first time. Even though it wasn’t a date. He smiled when he listened as she said that she would always make time for him. As he loved spending time with her. But he was going to have to work up to ask her. As he was sure that she felt the same way. But he knew that he would ask. Right now he was just going to enjoy her company.

Artemis wasn’t really sure what to talk about. And then maybe the words would slip out of his mouth. Or maybe it would come now and he wouldn’t have to worry about it. “ So how was your day?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:57 am

Spending time with Artemis had really become something that Sierra seemed to enjoy. She wasn't exactly sure that much why but she had the slightest idea already in her mind. She knew that she might like him more than just a friend but she wasn't completely sure about that yet.

Anyways she was here enjoy her time not think. She listened to what Artemis had asked there now from her. She thought for seconds how her day had gone so far. There wasn't really anything to complain since it seemed to go as any other day in her busy work.

"Same basically. Nothing new hasn't really happened. Being busy and now having some free time off work. Which I like," she said there with a small smile on her face. "What about your day?" she asked back there now. She wasn't really sure what else they could talk there now too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:46 am

Artemis knew that he loved spending time with Sierra. There was so much stuff that was happening in his life. Lilac wanted to know her mother. But he knew that was going to be a huge mess. One that he wished that he wasn’t part of. But he was glad that out of that mess he had his daught3er. That was one thing that he would never regret. Now he was going to have to deal with Scarlet. Was he ready to bring Sierra into all of this? This was something that she didn’t really deserve. But at least he wouldn’t be doing it alone.

He wasn’t really ready to tell her about his crazy ex. Who just happened to be the mother of Lilac just yet. First, he wanted to ask her a question before then. “ Just the usual stuff that happens in the garage. And also spending time with Lilac. But then is something that I wanted to ask you.” That is when he took a deep breath and he knew that he wanted to ask this one since he meets Sierra. “ Would you be my girlfriend?” He then waited for the answer as he knew that he sounded like some kid who was asking someone to be his girlfriend for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Sierra has always liked to spend time with Artemis, even yeah it can't be always super easy to find time for him but the woman at least tries. She will always make time for him even if it's hard. She also will always try to help him out when she can, she just is a very helpful one.

She listened to what Artemis said there now and nodded on that first part. The question was something she didn't exactly think would happen yet. She looked at Artemis and could tell he was serious about this. Then again Sierra has lately realised she might have feelings for him.

"Yes, I would like that," she said with a small smile. She really wanted this to happen deep down in her heart. She probably really has real feelings for him. She just has never felt anything like this before, so all this is just still new territory for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Will you be my date Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be my date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next