Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
November 2024

Classes:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm
Latest topics
» I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)
by Dominique Greene Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Spending Time Together
by Dominique Greene Yesterday at 11:45 am

» Transfiguration Lesson 1 (Years 5-7)
by Grayson Hughes Yesterday at 2:10 am

» Restless hearts, sleep alone tonight (Victoria)
by Victoria Newbury Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

» Louis Charles Phillip Clement
by Louis Clement Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Will you be my date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis Capulet
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1989-07-17

PostSubject: Will you be my date   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Artemis knew that he and Sierra had been friends for about ten months. So he knew that it was time for him to ask her out for a date. He was going to take it to the next level. As he knew that he was dragging his feet. He didn’t want this to turn out like Scarlett. But he had sent a letter to Sierra asking her out to the same cafe where they meet. He knew that it was cheesy but it was the place were they actually discovered that they worked for the same family. And Artemis really liked it because it was a cute cafe.

In the note he told her where to meet him and also the time. Artemis made sure to dress up a little bit. Now all he had to do was wait for Sierra to show. And was hoping that she didn’t stand him up. As he should have done this a long time age.

Made by Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1994-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 pm

The letter from Artemis was something that the woman found a bit strange at first. Basically, he had asked her to meet in the cafe they had really begun to talk for real, where they can become friends. She had no idea what was going on. Sierra was s confused.

While getting ready to go out she was trying to figure out what Artemis had in his mind but she couldn't figure this out. She didn't understand man at all for sure. She probably never will. Anyways she had put on some nicer clothes too, even if she was always trying to dress very fashionably.

Soon she reached to the cafe where they were supposed to meet and she probably was even a bit late. She walked in there and tried to find Artemis there. Once she had found him he walked over him. "Hey, I'm sorry if I'm a bit late," she said with a small smile and took cross him. She wasn't really sure what to say or ask. Seemed like Artemis wanted to ask or say something so Sierra decided to let her speak first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Capulet
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Artemis knew that he was nervous, but he wasn’t going to let it show. As he knew that today was going to turn out perfect. And if this didn’t work out they could always go back to being friends. But he was going to do everything to make sure that this worked out. Learn from all of his mistakes from his past. Which he no longer drank, so that was always a plus.

He smiled as he saw Sierra. As she looked very fashionable. She then said sorry for being late. “ Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t waiting all that long.” Artemis knew that he would have to ask her. But first he was going to make sure that they had food first. “ I hope that you don’t mind but I ordered what you was eating from the first time we meet here.” Artemis knew he was going to ask her the question after they finished eating.

Made by Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Sierra tried to understand what was going on with Artemis there now but she couldn't really figure this out. She had no idea what was going on for real. Something was going on for sure. Why he had asked her out here suddenly. They have been friends for ten months so she could be able to tell what is going on but it's at times hard to read him for sure.

"Well, I'm glad that you don't mind it," she said with a small smile on her face. "Oh, it's fine. It's still one of the main things I eat anyways here in this cafe, after all these months," she said with a small smile on her face. She didn't really mind him ordering that food for her. She isn't sure why Artemis even remembered that. She wasn't sure what was going and she was so curious for sure but she knew she will find out eventually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis Capulet
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Thu May 03, 2018 3:29 pm

He knew that Sierra was shocked that he would even remember what she liked to eat. But he was slowly taking notes over the past ten months. He knew that he was going to ask her sometime. Artemis knew that he had to get his nerves up. As he was going to pop the question. Right now he was just going to enjoy spending time with Sierra. And he wanted her to at least eat before asking. He knew that she was always busy but was glad that she made time for him. As they didn’t get to see much of each other at work. Even if they worked for the same family.

So he was going to enjoy this date as long as he could. He would have to pick out something nice for her later. “ I am glad that you could make it today.” Artemis was hoping that he didn’t freeze up. As he knew that it could happen.

Made by Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Sierra has never minded spending time with Artemis and she has always enjoyed it, so much as she could. She was still curious why today all of sudden Artemis had asked her out but she knows she will eventually find it out. She hoped it was something good for sure.

"It wasn't hard to get some time off this time. And I'm sure I will find always time for you," she said with a small smile on her face. She did really enjoy spending time with him. And she would always try to get their meetings on the time. For some reasons she really doesn't wanna miss them. She isn't really sure yet why but she knows she will figure this out even eventually. She hasn't really realized what she feels about Artemis since these feelings are so new for Sierra. So the young woman still tries to understand it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be my date   

Back to top Go down

Will you be my date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Rest of the World :: Europe :: France-
Jump to: