Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Trap (Tessa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Trap (Tessa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Trap (Tessa) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Trap (Tessa) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A Trap (Tessa) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Trap (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 7:14 pm

It had been three days since the ignominious envelope had arrived for Tessa at the ox offices. As Jackson had suggested they had hidden wrongly incriminating photographs and taken a whole bunch of Fox staffers to lunch where Jackson had been introduced as Damien's friend and Dominique's Godfather.

The news about the looming divorce had not been made public, no doubt Old Man Greene wanted to get through this with the reputation of his business intact. And it made sense though, seeing as Damien had been gone for a number of weeks but no news outlet had reported he split. poor Tessa must have had to keep this from everyone to sustain her position in the company. For the first time, Jackson realized how lonely and miserable she must have been this whole time.

Luckily Dominique wasn't even a little aware of how much of a shit show her father was creating, the child was merely happy with her grandparents and had made Jackson and Tessa promise to come to New York to see her when they were done taking care of business. Heck, a trip to the frozen north might not be so bad once this was all over with.

Every since he'd contacted Jim, he'd been given updates on the police's effort to locate Damien. Jackson had been forwarded the numbers for the LAPD top brass to see if they knew more but the combined efforts of the police had yet to turn up anything. luckily, his lawyer was more productive. Instead of engaging in conventional espionage, Victoria had took to social media, combing through Dominique and Tessa's socials looking for trolls and general ill mannered people and then tracing their profiles. After a bit of luck, she had stumbled across a busty blonde's instagram profile and created a fake one of her own to follow the blonde.

Once MizMagikMoniez was assured that Vickson Ivandrienne only wished to follow her for her fitness regime and vacation pictures, the blonde had granted her new fan access to private photos, one of which included a shot of her and Damien Greene lying bare skinned on the beach. Despite the wide brim of Damien's hat covering most of his face, his body and features were instantly recognizable.

It was this picture that Victoria had forwarded him early that morning, and it had both repulsed Jackson as well as made him want to do a victory lap.

They had found the son of a bitch.

"Well T, my girl did find something, but I don't know if you're going to like it," Jackson stated over breakfast Sunday morning. He and Tessa had just sat down to eat, though neither had touched the large helping of waffles put in front of them by Randi the elf.

To emphasize his point, he turned his phone towards the witch, showing her the picture of Damien and the mistress naked on the beach. "I'm sorry babe," he murmured as she inspected the image.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Tessa has had a lot of presure since the divorce started. None of the media knew about it and was trying to keep it that way. And she was doing her best to keep her life as normal as possible. As she was sticking to her routine. As it was something that Jackson had suggested that she do. And that day when they had lunch, she invited some of her co workers. So it didn’t look like there was anything. And nobody knew about the pictures. Because she knew that pictures were innocent. Damien knew that he could spin any story that he wanted.

Tessa was glad that Dominique was having a good time in New York. Right now it was best that Dominique didn’t know everything that her father was putting her through. She even promised that she would try and go to New York to see her. Right now she had business to run while Damien was with his little mistress. At least Jackson was here with her to keep her company. She didn’t even want to think what it would be like she never told him. Tessa knew that he would need to get back to Sasha. As she didn’t want to keep him away from her.

Tessa knew that Jackson was trying to find anything that he could on Damien. Which she really wasn’t worried about it. All she wanted was for this to be all over. So that she could get on with her life. So when she heard Jackson say that he found something. She wasn’t shocked by it because she knew if anybody could find Damien, it would be Jackson. Thank god it was Sunday and she wouldn’t have to think about Fox for at least one day. But when Jackson showed her the picture of Damien and his mistress lying on a nude beach. Tessa wasn’t going to lie but that picture hurt her more than the divorce. As it was like she wasn’t good enough. And she was the one who keep her marriage vows. Unlike Damien who decided to take a mistress. Right now all Tessa wanted to do was cry. “ Jackson I don’t know what to do anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Even as he showed Tessa the proof of her husband's infidelity, Jackson wished he hand't. The witch's face crumpled into sheer misery and he knew in that moment, she was probably blaming herself instead of the bastard who deserved the blame. Quickly turning the phone way from ehr, Jackson forwarded the picture to Jim who would in turn process it through the CCU and see if geo tagging and location services could pinpoint where Damien was.

“ Jackson I don’t know what to do anymore.”

"Just hang in there," Jackson consoled, reaching out to take her hand on the table. It was important that she understood she wasn't alone in all this. "I swear, this will be over soon. Now that we know where he is, if we find him and make him confess what he's doing, the cops will book him and there's no way he will be given custody rights or any share in his father's business."

Of course, it would be more complicated than that, but Tessa didn't need to know all the gory details. The poor woman was worried enough as it was.

"And if you ask me," he added, trying to make Tessa smile. "That girl's tits are so fake, they might as well be from Chinatown."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Tessa knew that she shouldn’t be blaming herself for this. Because she had no idea that Damien would cheat on her. But she couldn’t feel like part of it was her fault. It felt like he was trying to turn her in for a new model. Which Tessa wasn’t that much younger than Damien. And she was only in her 30’s. So she was still in the prime of her life. Tessa was glad when Jackson turned the phone back to where she couldn’t see the picture. She was now so lost and didn’t know what to do. Which was true because she was trying to be strong and not show any weakness. As the media didn’t know about it. And she was trying to keep it that way. And she had to be strong for Dominique. She was Tessa whole world and would fight for her.

Jackson told her that everything was going to be alright. He then explained what was going to happened. “ What if Damien doesn’t confess to doing this? I know right now he is going to save his own skin.” Tessa knew that there was always a paper trail. And she knew that it could be tied back to Damien. But nothing was working in her favor at the moment. “ Damien at this point is going to do anything and everything to destroy me. And also my reputation but also he would want to take Dominique away.” Tessa couldn’t help but laugh when Jackson said his mistress tits were so fake and looked like they came from Chinatown. “ I can’t believe his mistress would actually go to a nude beach. I always would tell Damien that nobody with an ounce of respect would be at one. But I guess it is what you think.”

Tessa knew right now she was being bitter. And she had every right to be. As she had just seen a picture of her soon to be ex husband and his mistress. Lying on a beach in the buff. It was something that she knew that would be stuck in her head for a while. Oh how she wished that she could unsee that picture. But she knew that it was proof that Damien was with her bimbo. At least Jackson was with her and she wasn’t at the Greene Mansion alone. Now she was wondering what they were going to do next. Even though Jackson explained the process earlier. Tessa still wasn’t understanding it because that was if Damien would cooperated. “ I know but what is actually going to happen next Jackson?” Right now Tessa was living from second to second. As that was the only way that she knew that she was going to get through this.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Tessa had a point of course, Damien would never freely admit to what he was trying to do. Which was why they had to trick him into confessing. Victoria was already on his mistress's trail so it wouldn't be long before they got an address and a phone number. From then on...

"Once we locate him, I'm going to reach out to him and pretend as if I want to help him," Jackson began slowly, revealing his plan to Tessa. "I'll give him some bullshit about bros before hoes and how my political career is too important to go down like this. I'll offer to help him in his blackmail scheme. Once he trusts me enough to confess it all, I'll make sure the right people are listening and he'll be put away for a long, long time."

The plan was still in its infancy, and Jackson needed the authorities behind him and Tessa when it unfolded, but it was the general idea. "But until we find his exact location, we should just go on as normal, which means cheering up."

Ignoring the knife and fork, Jackson picked up a waffle slathered in butter and maple syrup, broke it in half using his fingers and extended it to Tessa's mouth. "Now stop worrying, it's waffle time," he announced, pushing the large piece of waffle into her mouth. The man chuckled as the syrup ran down her chin, making her even more beautiful.

"And for its worth T, I think Damien got a major downgrade. Do go from you to Malibu Barbie... the man has awful taste."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Tessa listened as Jackson laid out his plan. Which it could work but then again she could see how it would fail. As she knew that Damien would go with the bros before hoes. He would have to know that Jackson would be closed to Tessa. As she was the one who named him Dominique godfather and uncle. “ What is going to happen if he doesn’t fall it. Damien isn’t an idiot and would think of everything. Plus he seen those pictures and would know that you was with me.” Tessa knew that there was so much that was riding on this. So she had every right to be worried. But she really did hope that Jackson plan would work.

“ You do realize that you are in the blackmail pictures. You wanting to help blackmail me might not work.” But it seemed like Jackson felt like this plan would work. So Tessa was going to go along with it. Even if she had her doubts about it. But she did agree when him knowing that everything would have to be normal. But with all of this Tessa had forgot about the waffles that Randi made for them. Food was something that she wasn’t thinking about. She was so worried that the plan that she didn’t noticed that Jackson had broke off some of a waffle. She smiled as sh was letting Jackson give her a bite of waffle. Syrup was on her chin but she wasn’t going to let that bother her.

She then listened as Jackson said that Damien made a downgrade. She would agree but it was because Damien was the on who cheated on her. “ I mean if Damien wants someone who is plastic and fake, doesn’t bother me.” Plastic surgery was something that she would never get.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:38 pm

"Which is exactly why it would make sense for me to join forces with Damien," Jackson explained patiently. "He'd buy that I'm in it to save my own skin. And that's when he'll trust me enough to spill the beans. Of course, he'll have a nasty surprise waiting for him on that end." The plan was certainly not [perfect but right now, it was the best they had. And Tessa poking holes into it would certainly not help her, she was anxious enough as it was.

"Why don't you book a trip to New York next weekend? You can go see Dominique, take your mind off things for a little while. And by the time you're back, we'd have had this whole mess wrapped up." Jackson would have offered to go with her but he wasn't sure if Tessa wanted him intruding on her time with her daughter. He could stay here or check into a hotel, whatever she felt best.

"You know, I always wondered how he landed someone as... well, as amazing as you," Jackson quipped, picking up another bit of waffle and feeding it to her slowly, giving her enough time to chew. "I mean, he never had much game to begin with and you seemed way too smart anyway. I guess these fancy pureblood arranged marriages are good for something. He landed someone so completely out of his league." Jackson had never made such comments before because before, Tessa had been his friend's wife.

Now though.... she was simply a beautiful woman eating waffles at the breakfast table. And the image was.... interesting.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Tessa could tell that Jackson was sure that his plan would work. And Damien would know that Jackson would want to save his own skin. Because he had a lot of lose from this too. So she was just going to trust him.” If you are for sure that this plan will work and that Damien will fall for it. I trust you. Tessa knew that she had a lot that she could lose. And that is why her anxiety was running high. Because she was scared that Damien would see right through their plan.

She then listened as Jackson suggested that she should go to New York next weekend. Which really wasn’t a bad idea. As she was so stressed with everything with the divorce and Damien. Running Fox wasn’t a walk in the park either. And Jackson was sure that he could wrap this up in a weekend. Which she really wasn’t sure if she could believe that one. But she has been meaning to go to see some plays on Broadway. “ I think that I will take you up on that. But do you really think that Damien is going to fall for this and have it be over in a weekend?” That was a little too far fetch for Tessa.

Tessa was listening as Jackson said he wondered how Damien could have landed with her. But it was something that she really needed to hear. As after finding out his mistress her self esteem went down. She was letting Jackson feed her some more waffles. This was something that she should be really saying no. But it was so hard for her to. Tessa was listening to everything that Jackson was saying. As she was smiling. “ Well I did get something out of all of this I have Dominique. And I have a share at Fox Network.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:54 pm

"No one can ever be sure of anything, except my secretary smiling at everyone," Jackson replied to her concerns. Of course there was a chance their plan would fail, but a plan was better then no plan at all. 'Seriously, sometimes I wonder if she ices her Goblin cheeks when she gets home, they must hurt from smiling at everyone all the time." The anecdote was simply to cheer the witch up. Something her trip to New York would also accomplish but to a greater degree.

“ Well I did get something out of all of this I have Dominique. And I have a share at Fox Network.”

"Well, we're going to make sure you get a lot more than simply a share of the Fox empire," Jackson spoke cryptically, reaching out to eat a bit of the waffles himself, the cutlery long forgotten on the table. They both knew Tessa deserved much more than her ex in this divorce, and Jackson was going to make sure she got everything she deserved.

They finished the remainder of their breakfast amid light conversation as, hundreds of miles away, the police began work on tracking the picture MizMagikMoniez had so carelessly shared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Trap (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trap (Tessa)   A Trap (Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trap (Tessa)
Page 1 of 1