Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Bottoms Up [James -PG13]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:35 pm

They were dancing for a while and Circe could not disagree with the fact that it was perfect. He knew how to move, for one. Something most men didn't. They usually were either sitting straight and moving awkwardly while she swayed to the music, or they became aggressive and tried to feel her up. Which ended up with her punching them in the face, and turning away swiftly.

Where were the gentlemen these days?

But James... oh he was different, alright. He wasn't too forward nor boring. He was the right type of man. Strong willed, confident, a bit cocky, handsome and first and foremost he knew exactly what he wanted and how to take it. That was what intrigued Circe the most. She didn't need another man. She needed this man.
Someone strong to stand by her under any circumstances. Someone she could control and be controlled by. But the latter wouldn't be revealed. Certainly not yet.

Though no one knew how this would end up. She didn't really know him all that well. But, she was planning to spend some time getting to know him. But for now, she was just interested in having fun.

As she heard him chuckle she raised an eyebrow but didn't jump to conclusions. His approving words though brought a sly smile on the woman's lips, though before she had time to voice her next sentence, her lower lip was caught between his lips, making her eyes flutter close.

He knew how to play. And she liked it. A lot.

She licked her lower lip, already missing the sensation as she opened her eyes to smile at him. Without a warning she turned around, pushing her back into him. Leaning her head against his shoulder, her long neck was exposed, a sign for him to catch up to, if he was fast enough.

"Daring... I like that in a man," she told him, her sly smile never leaving her red lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:51 pm

The fact he hadn't been slapped was a very good sign, in James' books. And the fact the woman's eyes had fluttered close for the briefest of moments was enough for him to know he hadn't done something she didn't want him to. Though, from the way she was dancing with him, it was very unlikely that she didn't want exactly the same thing he did.

The smile though, yes, that was very alluring. James couldn't help but return the smile in that moment, eyes drifting to the tongue moving carefully over her lower lip. It was obvious the woman knew what she was doing, or else he was very easy to play in that moment.

James was slightly frustrated when Audrey turned away from him, he couldn't deny that, but he didn't voice that. Best not to let her know she had him too soon. Instead, his hands moved to her waist, keeping her close to him, not that it seemed she wanted to move away as she rested her head back on his shoulder.

"Daring..." James mused in her ear, placing a small kiss just below her ear. "Believe me, you haven't seen anything yet." He insisted, making the most of her expose neck with kisses of varying pressure, some feather light, others a little firmer. Not too hard, he didn't wish to leave marks. Not yet.

"But I don't think I can show you... not here." He prompted, that was perhaps more forward than anything else, but he was game if she was. "Or maybe we need another drink?" James continued, showing he wasn't just here for one thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm

She was loving every moment. They way her body fitted right into his, how his arms wrapped themselves protectively around her, and the tingling feeling she had after that little kiss.
It was magic, truly. Or he was just talented in this area. Which made her extremely curious in which other area he was good at. Maybe she would have to fish things out of him.

He was warm and comfortable and so many other things. She liked dancing with him. She liked his company in general. But then it hit her. He wasn't actually offering his company to Circe Mayer, but to a girl named Audrey. A girl unknown to both James and her. What would he think of her when he learned the truth? Would he leave her and be mad? She could make it up to him if he was mad, but he couldn't really blame her for hiding her identity. It was part of her job, for Merlin's Sake!

Guess we'll find out how much he can handle in one night.., she thought. Maybe it wasn't the right time for her to reveal the truth. Maybe she was making a mistake. But James seemed like the person she couldn't risk losing. So she had to be honest before anything else happened.

Though the kisses he was leaving down her neck did not allow her to think a good way to put things out. He was distracting her from her actual goal, as she was now trying to keep herself from moaning. Neck kisses were her soft spot. The way to make her give in to almost anything. But that is only if you knew how to take care of those spots. With the appropriate attention, he could drive her wild. And he was getting there, indeed.

"But I don't think I can show you... not here."

"Oh Merlin...," she half moaned as she closed her eyes once again to hold herself back from kissing him to oblivion. But the drink offer seemed appropriate enough. It would also give her the opening to tell him the truth about her identity. So she simply nodded at his question and took his hand softly, pulling him along towards the bar.

She took a sit and order for a shot, downing it immediately before turning her attention to him with a small, kinda awkward smile.
"James, I wasn't entirely honest with you.."
She scowled a bit, since it didn't come out the way she wanted it to, and continued before he had the chance to get up and leave, or jump to conclusions.

"My name is not Audrey. That is what I mean. And no, I did not want to fool you, that is why I want to be clear with you before you decide you want my company. My name is Circe Mayer, you might have heard of me, since I work as an Obliviator at the Ministry of Magic."
The woman took a moment to take a breath before she added some more. "Now you see, me profession does not allow me the privilege of sharing my true name with everyone. I hope you are not really mad. Although...," she trailed off.
'I could make it up to you if you are?"

She gave him a small sly smirk, hoping that her truth wouldn't push him away. Maybe it could bring them closer instead. And she had no objections with that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 pm

From his position behind her, James had the perfect access to her neck, and Merlin did he use that advantage. The smell of Audrey's perfume was almost as intoxicating as looking at the beauty of her face, so despite not being able to see her, James felt more than enough attraction towards her in that moment.

And he could tell she was enjoying it by the way their bodies simply seemed to know what to do together. How she relaxed in to him in a manner that could possibly have been as old as time.

The three syllables that left Audrey's lips made James smile, truly thinking he was winning her over as he placed a soft kiss on the base of her neck. But she was pulling him towards the bar not a moment later, leaving him somewhat disappointed, but not yet ready to give up.

As his companion for the evening, or at least at the bar, took a seat, James stayed standing, next to her, half leaning on the bar. As the drinks came, James followed suit, downing his drink expertly and pushing the glass back towards the bartender. The words that met his ears next made him frown, however, his attention turning back to the woman beside him.

James listened for a moment, taking in the fact the woman's name was not what he'd been told the first time. He wasn't particularly bothered, truth be told, one name or another made little difference in the end. Whatever her name was, she was beautiful, and if he only had tonight with her... well, her name wouldn't much matter anyway.

The news of her being a Ministry Official explained why it felt like there was magic in the air in a Muggle setting, though he'd thought he was imagining that much. "An Obliviator, hmm?" James asked, actually quite interested in that. "Does that mean you'll let me off if I don't remember you in the morning?" He teased, taking a step closer to the witch.

"But if I pretended to be mad, what does that get me?" James asked, thoroughly intrigued as to whether it would be worth being mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Circe had to wait for his reaction. Maybe he would get mad. Maybe he  couldn't care less. But whatever happened she was prepared. It wasn't a defeat. Well, it kinda was, since she was actually interested in him and there was a possibility he would be leaving after hearing the truth, but it wasn't like he was her boyfriend. They both just wanted the fun. That was it.

And after all, there were many men in this club who would want to have the opportunity to be with her. And plus, if all he wanted was sex, he could find many girls around the place who were willing to give him that as easily as he asked for it.
But Circe didn't give anything without a fight. She needed the excitement. The adventure.

It was tempting after all. Playing with fire. And the look he gave her along with they way he moved closer to her proved that he was far from being mad about her small lie. On the contrary, he was quite intrigued, -and sexy-.

"Does that mean you'll let me off if I don't remember you in the morning?"

Circe smirked and pushed her body against his, leaning up to capture his lower lip and give it a nibble, before winking.
"Do you actually believe you will forget this?"
Her question was followed by her body pressing firmly against his as she looked up at him through her lashes.

"Hmm.. maybe an exclusive massage and a lovely night with me? If you're a bad boy maybe you'll get a second night too."
Circe smirked and messed up her curls a bit, feeling a tiny bit tipsy. She had to stop drinking now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:46 pm

It seemed that playing the whole thing cool had meant James came out on top in this situation. Especially as the witch brought herself closer to him, pressing herself against him. The light nip of her lower lip was enough to bring a smirk to James' features, pretending to contemplate the idea for a moment.

"How about we find out?" James quipped straight back at the witch, one hand moving around her back to pull her closer as he pressed a kiss to her lips. She was working him, and he knew that it was becoming too easy for her. But, with the looks, the touches, the kisses, she was winning him over.

The response to what he would get brought a wicked smile to James' lips, he liked the sound of both, truth be told. A second night, well that would depend on how well tonight went, but based on the current display he was sure he would be up for a second meeting.

As Circe, as he now knew her real name, played with her hair, James took some cash from his pocket, putting it on the counter to cover the bill, before looking back to the witch. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked, pressing a longer, firmer kiss to the witch's lips, savoring the taste of her mouth in that moment before he pulled away, waiting to see if she would take up his offer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Was she winning this game? Yes, she certainly was, but it wasn't like he was losing anything either. It was a win-win situation, where they both could have their fun.
It was better than doing things on her own, actually. She liked the way he was handling her so far. He was tempting her too, with those little kisses down her neck, and the nibbles.

"I'm positive you won't forget, James. Unless I want you to." But she was silenced soon after with another of his toxic kisses. He was some type of drug, for sure. The more he gave her, the more she wanted from him. And this could be quite dangerous if she didn't eventually get what she wanted.

She wanted them to leave this place now, so they could have some privacy to talk with each other. She was looking forward to having some time alone with him, and not only for the fun that was possibly going to follow, but for the chance of having some more time to actually talk and fish something more out of him. Who knew how this would end up as?

Another kiss brought her out of her thoughts and she nodded at his question with a small smirk. "I'll let you lead the way this time, even thought it's my story. Next time, don't expect that much luck."
She winked at him playfully and started walking outside, destroying the whole idea of letting him 'lead the way'.
She knew he would catch up to her easily. She didn't have to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bottoms Up [James -PG13]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2