Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Bottoms Up [James -PG13]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Empty
PostSubject: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:34 pm

She was home. Circe had finally gone home to Scotland, after staying over to a friend's house for a couple of days. She didn't believe she would miss her house so much, but now that she was back home -and unpacking- she did feel the obvious difference it made to be in your own home, and in someone else's.

In all truth, she preferred her home. It wasn't just the fact that it was hers. But this was a Mansion. In comparison to that small house they had been leaving, her Mansion looked like a castle.
There were many comforts here, and it was just... hers. It felt different and she had missed it.

Miles wasn't home, which intrigued her since he rarely ever went out if it wasn't for something really important. And as far as she knew, nothing business like was pestering him lately. So that did leave room for the possibility that he had found  a woman to seduce, or the other way around. But she could possibly be wrong.

"Just too early to get some sleep, and I'm already bored...," she muttered and checked the big clock on the wall to confirm that it was just 10 in the evening.
Circe did not feel tired in the least, though, and she was not working tomorrow either. So what was better than a couple of drink at her local pub?

"Shower first," she murmured to herself, and moved towards the bathroom immediately.
She was a very blunt and organised person. Rarely did anyone get confused with her intentions. But when she wanted, she could be really secretive and persuading. Something that was extremely useful for her job.

Showering didn't take much time. It was a quick and enjoyable process that she had also missed. Wrapped in a towel, she walked into her bedroom and smiled. Everything was untouched, as if no one had walked inside. Of course that was a lie, since Miles loved to clean around the house. He couldn't stand the dust, especially on his books. That was what they had in common. Their things should be kept in the best condition possible, if not better.

Picking out her outfit of the night, she poured herself a glass of wine, and changed into her silk rob. Taking her glass, she walked out on her balcony, hair still wait, falling down her back as she stared into the night.
It was beautiful. Peacefully beautiful.
"When was the last time you were so calm, sister?"

The voice caused Circe to turn around and lean against the door frame with a smile.
"Miles... I thought you were out for the night..,"Circe motioned for him to pour himself a glass and join her outside. Miles smirked and followed her eyes. He grabbed one of the crystal glasses and poured himself some of the finest wine she had chosen, before he too walked outside to admire the dark sky.
"Are you going out?"

"Maybe I am," Circe answered, her eyes never leaving the sky. Miles was not her real brother, but he had raised her up. He treated her like a brother. He made her feel loved. He was the only family she ever had.

Miles sighed and took a sip from his glass before turning to look at his younger sister.
"I'm worried about you."
That made Circe abruptly turn and look at him concerned. He had never told her something like this before. Worried? What had she done to worry him?

"Miles? What is wrong?"
The brunette moved closer to him, placing the glass on the floor on her way. She tried to look into his eyes and find out the truth, but he was avoiding her gaze. "Miles-"

"I've found my family."

Circe blinked twice in order to register what he had just said. Since they were young, she had never remembered him trying to find out who his parents were. It's not like they hadn't recognised him. They had even given him his last name, he was a Pureblood, but they had no idea why he was left behind.

"You see... My parents are dead. I have two more brothers. Gabriel is your age and then there is Cameron. He's a year older than me."
The man took another sip of his wine and looked up at Circe for the first time after everything he had told her.
She had always been a bit pale, but now, in the moonlight, she looked as white as the snow.

Without another thought he pulled her in his arms and led her inside.
"I can't let my sister catch pneumonia, can I?"
He softly rubbed her arms, trying to get her a bit warm. He knew this was difficult for her, but he never said he was leaving her. He was just informing her of the possibilities that could follow.
"Are you kicking me out..? I have.. no home.. no name.."

Miles pulled back to look at her. She was scared. She looked so young and afraid, like the little girl he had met years ago. The girl he had loved and took under his wing. The girl he named his little sister.
"Circe, you are as much of a Mayer as I am. If not more. I just wanted to tell you that I've found them. And that I want them to meet you."

She could see the pain in his voice in the last sentence. He was scared. Scared to tell them he had a "sister". Scared to tell them that she had their name. And he was even more scared of the fact that they might not accept her. And that would leave her without a name, a house, and probably, a job. She would just be Circe.

"I need a few drinks..," she said as she pushed away from him and went to her drawers.
"Circe please, I don't-"

"Get out, Miles. Please."

Her older brother looked at her painfully. He placed his crystal glass on her bedside table and quietly left the room. Only when her door was closed, did she let those tears run down her cheeks.

It took her a while to get ready and do her hair, but by the time she was doing her makeup, her tears were now long forgotten. She couldn't let anyone see how damaged she was. Circe had promised herself a couple of drinks. Maybe not the fun she once thought she would have, but a few shots of vodka would surely help her.

It didn't take much time for her to arrive at the pub. It was quite close, and she was thankful for it. Her black stiletto heels clicked with every step she took, as her tight black V-neck dress hugged her curves appropriately. She thought elegance was more sexy than revealing outfits. After all, it's what you don't see that makes you want it so much.

Walking into the pub, she was greeted with the familiar smell of smoke and alcohol. There were various groups inside. Some men were playing cards, obviously too drunk to even see who was winning. Another group of ladies were following that charming guy around like puppies, and then, there were the lonely, quiet ones. The ones who took a seat at the bar, and downed drink after drink.

Circe was going to be one of them tonight. Not that she used to belong in any of the previously named groups, but she had never been the only drinking quietly over something.
It wasn't something satisfying. Until now at least.

Taking a sit on the stool, she ordered for a bottle of the best Vodka, ready to kill herself from inside out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:32 pm

James had soon grown bored of the empty halls of Hogwarts. There was only so much he could tolerate of the small village that accompanied it too. His phone had been quiet almost all day, his friends growing too attached to their partners, or knuckling down with work to the extent they didn't have time for his conversations.

It annoyed James that in their late twenties his friends were already becoming dull.

He still liked to party after all, and he would not hold any shame of wanting to live life to the full when he wasn't working. It meant a fair number of hazy days after a heavy night, or a girl he didn't quite remember skipping off from his house in the morning, but James liked that. The lack of commitment to anything except himself. Settling down right now wasn't for him, nor did he know when it would be for him.

His mother had told him it would come soon enough.

James didn't much believe her, but he let he have the moment of making herself feel better.

After checking his phone once more, James sighed, pushing himself from his bed and heading in to the shower. If nobody wanted to party with him, he'd party alone, Merlin knew he wasn't a stranger to attracting attention. James took his time getting ready, after all, looks as good as his didn't just happen, they took time.

After showering in his Ted Baker shower gel, the young man padded through his room with a towel wrapped around his waist, checking his phone once more. Still nothing. Shrugging to hiself, James changed in to something casual before heading out the door, locking it behind him and heading out of the school without a second thought. Once he'd made it to the apparition line, he span on the spot, landing in some random town he remembered hearing in some conversation or another.

It didn't take long to find a bar, and as he entered he made a note of the women in the place. More than enough would be of the 'more than willing' category, so he knew he would be lucky this evening. With a smile touching his lips at the thought, James moved to the bar, leaning on it in his usual casual yet boasting confidence manner. After ordering a vodka (with a chaser of coke because he didn't drink neat when he was alone), James looked around, wondering where the night would begin and... well, hopefully where it would end.

Noting a woman on her own at the bar, James picked up his drink and moved a little closer. Not too close because his mum had always taught him respect and waiting for permission, but close enough to be able to get the woman's attention.

"Mind if I join you? Seems ridiculous that such a beautiful woman should be drinking alone. Especially when there is such a handsome man in much the same situation." He asked, not even feeling ashamed for his words of praise for himself. "I'm James." He added, lifting his drink towards in the woman in a notion of 'cheers' before he took a long drink from it, reveling in the taste of the toxic liquid.

Alcohol was the one friend who would never abandon him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

After the second shot, Circe was starting to feel a bit more.. free. She still could think logically, and knew well enough who she was and what she was doing here, but a drink or two did help someone relax and express all that hidden within more easily, after all.

She couldn't help but let her eyes dart around the dark lit place. There were many men that caught her attention. Young and charming, with all those girls chasing after them. It was pathetic, actually, chasing after a guy.

Circe grew up knowing it was the man's job to win a woman over. Not the other way around. But whenever she thought about it, it indeed was the woman who made the first move. Maybe not so obviously, but still. She started to play the game, one way or another, and the male always seemed to fall in that trap, sooner or later.

But those girls were too empty to even have the mind to think of that. They were being immature, ridiculous and completely disgusting. It gave Circe a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Turning her attention back to her glass, she closed her eyes as she downed another shot, devouring the moment along with the taste of lemonade in the drink.
Probably Smirnoff, she thought to herself and smiled, when a voice shook her out of her dreamy state.

"Mind if I join you?"

Circe let out a small laugh as her eyes opened, piercing grey orbs staring at the man who was now next to her.
She took a minute to check him out, not ashamed in the least, as her fingertips played with the rim of her glass.
He was tall, a lot taller than her, actually, masculine, yet quit elegant. His attitude though contrasted to that.

A bad boy caged within the body of an elegant man, perhaps?

"I'm James."

Smirking, Circe crossed her left leg over her right and turned her body facing him. "Audrey. I'm Audrey," she said with a small smile. Ironic, wasn't it? The fact that she was lying, or that they now matched the perfect couple of James Dean and Audrey Hepburn ?

He was full of himself, something that most people would find arrogant, but in her eyes, this reflected power. A strong man who knew what he wanted. And that was exactly what got her interested.
"It'll be a joy if you keep me company, James."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:47 pm

As the woman told him her name, James smiled warmly. "It's nice to meet you, Audrey." James replied, not quite sure on the name if he was honest, but it wasn't his place to decide which parents had done a good job at naming their child and which had... well, embarrassed them.

Whatever her name though, she was beautiful, and James had more of a chance to see that with her attention fully on him. He didn't miss her giving him the once over, though he knew nothing bad would come out of such things. But he was thankful he'd had the time to do so to her without her really knowing he was. Women got touchy on such things most of the time, and he most certainly didn't want to start the night off in such a manner.

The joy was going to be all his, of that much he was sure, but James didn't utter such words out loud in the worry that he might frighten her away, or something of a similar manner. So instead, James thought he would steer clear of that and chose a better subject, or a more relevant one.

"So, my story is that my friends are a bunch of asses who are either working late because they have become dull much too young, or they're too busy acting like puppies around their girlfriends. Me, I'm just looking for a good night with good company. Drinking seems to make the night go quicker, and I stumbled upon this bar. How long I'll stay, I'm not sure." He started, because he wasn't one for questions without talking about himself a little. James didn't do secrets all that well, you could read him quite easily.

Which was what he loved most about being so confident in himself, letting people know him exactly as he was.

"What's your story, Audrey?" James asked, sipping his drink and making himself comfortable in the stool beside the woman he'd started the conversation with. It only took a sly look to her hands to confirm there wasn't any long term commitments - recently ended or otherwise - to worry about, so James decided this was fair game.

Worst case scenario, he never saw her again.

Best case scenario, he made a friend in unlikely circumstances.

Either way, James had nothing to lose, which was pretty much how he lived his life each day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Circe knew how to lie. She did it well, under most circumstances. It wasn't the first time she had to pretend someone else in order to play around with someone's heart. She wasn't a bad person, no. Neither was she a player, but sometimes, you just had to be harsh. Life is not easy, and she learned that since the day she was born.

Smiling at the man, she took a moment to look around the bar. It was a local one, nothing too fancy or too old and boring. It was the place you needed when you just wanted to run away from your problems, have some fun, or meet new people. That was what most people did around here, at least.
Obviously, this man was here to meet someone he could spend some... quality time with, you could say.

Circe was not that type. Not exactly. She had never been the one night stand type - because she knew this was what he was aiming for now-, but she was not interested in a relationship. She wanted someone with money, and power. She had her job-which she could, very well, lose, if the Mayer brothers decide to kick her out- and all she needed now was some fun, and power.

"So, my story is that my friends are a bunch of asses who are either working late because they have become dull much too young, or they're too busy acting like puppies around their girlfriends. Me, I'm just looking for a good night with good company. Drinking seems to make the night go quicker, and I stumbled upon this bar. How long I'll stay, I'm not sure." He started, because he wasn't one for questions without talking about himself a little. James didn't do secrets all that well, you could read him quite easily.

She barely heard him. She was too busy paying attention at his features that she barely was able to listen to any words he was forming. He was handsome, sure of himself, and he did look like he had quite the money to afford her... luxury life.
It wouldn't be too bad if she did something with him, would it?

Not like she was going to see him after this. Actually, that would be the worst case. According to her, two things could happen. They would either mingle and never meet again. Or they could form some sort of a relationship. A strictly pleasure relationship.

"What's your story, Audrey?"

That drew a laugh from the young woman. She downed the last drops of her Vodka and bit her lip, her soft brown curls falling in her eyes.
"In all truth, I have no story to tell. I'm just interested in making one."
She then winked playfully at him and ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm

James didn't mind the witch eyeing him up, after all, what was the point in getting dressed up just so if no one was going to appreciate it? It also meant she held an interest in him and James couldn't help but feel his ego swell just an ounce more in that moment.

Whatever the woman was thinking, James could tell from her posture it wasn't bad, she was still open to him, which meant he had a chance, of some description.

Her answer to his question on her story brought a smirk to his lips, ordering another drink in the same moment as Audrey and putting the money on the counter before she could reach for her own. She could make of that as she wanted to, but James was quite happy buying drinks for beautiful ladies.

"Making one?" James responded to her words, raising an eyebrow slightly at her words, wondering just what that meant in the moment. Oh, of course he wanted to know what she wanted, but he also knew women loved men when they were capable of reading them well.

Lifting his glass to his lips, James took a large mouthful, barely acknowledging the taste as he swallowed. "So, what do you do, Audrey? Teacher? Nurse? Receptionist? Manager?" He asked, trying to think of but a few Muggle jobs that he hoped weren't too low on the agenda for the witch beside him. He also wondered if she would be like him, or whether he was dabbling in something most people from the wizarding world would call dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Circe didn't have time to pay for her drink. James, oh so charmingly, placed the money on the counter before she could react to it. He sure didn't mind paying for her drinks, and this generosity meant he had the money to spend. Especially on women like herself.
And she couldn't help the evil glint of a smile that appeared on her lips.

She knew that he had caught up to her interest in him, and he was taking advantage of it. She knew that, and didn't mind. She had nothing to lose after all.
But he did seem like the person she would like to have some kind of contact with. He was charming, seemed to know what women want, and looked kinda rich too. That placed him immediately in her top 5 list.

Could he climb the ladder and be number one?

"Yes. make one. I am not interested in old tales. I like things to be unexpected."
She was playing too. With her luck? With him? Or maybe with both of them. But she liked it. She liked the thrill she was feeling when his eyes met hers.

As his list of professions went on, Circe let out a laugh. The idea of being a teacher never really struck her, but a nurse? That could be possible. She was into uniform stuff.
She had to wrinkle her nose at the Receptionist one, since she thought of it as really low, but when he was finally done, she had the time to answer to him.

"Neither. I actually make people forget... In my own little ways," she whispered the last part, but he had probably heard, since the music wasn't all that loud.
She was careful what words she used, in order to make him wander. There were many ways to help someone forget. And some were quite dirty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:00 pm

The comment on not liking the expected things in life made James smile to himself. That sounded quite alluring, if he was perfectly honest with the situation. Not to mention somewhat unique. Most women, or most women he'd met anyway, liked the expected. They made themselves easy games, and James wasn't overly sure which he preferred in that moment.

"The unexpected..." He mused to himself, taking another swig of his drink and contemplating what she might be expecting from this evening. James smirked to himself in that moment. "How about this then. Rather than me pulling the strings in this show, why don't you? You write the story, rather than being led in to one." He challenged, his own amusement quite clear on his lips in that moment as he looked back at the woman beside him.

The comment on her job made James' brow knit with slight confusion for a moment, wondering what in the world she meant by what she said. But, her job sounded like she could help him out... though he would wait to explain how, because he'd already thrown the ball in her park to sort out the story of their evening together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Make a story? Sounded perfect to her. Circe knew how to play games, how to write stories, and how to win. She had learned many things in her life, in order to achieve what she was aiming for, and James here was willingly falling at her feet. Well, not really but somewhat. He was interested in her and she was interested in him so this should definitely be lots of fun.

Considering the man next to her, Circe got up and fixed her outfit, before moving closer to him and offering her hand with a wink.
"Join me for a dance, then. Let's see how good you are with handling a woman, hm?"
She knew she had to wait for him to accept her invitation, but then she thought of it again. She was the one writing the story here wasn't she?

"I take it back. I'm not asking you to join me. You will do it."
Circe grabbed his arms and pulled him along until they reached the dancefloor. The music was loud and the bass made her hips sway on their own. She raised an eyebrow and slowly slid her arms up his chest to wrap around his neck as she softly moved her body to the music -and against him.

"How's chapter one, James?"
She smirked and licked her lower lip, never breaking eye contact. She was tempting him. And he had to give in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:10 pm

James watched the witch stand from her seat, wondering what her next move was as she righted her clothes. Honestly, he would have liked to do that himself, but that was, perhaps, a little bit forward of him. This was a game, however, so perhaps that was their aim?

The offer of her hand was one that James accepted, not too quickly because an eager man simply looked desperate, but not too slow to be confused with reluctance. Her words made him smile as he stood from his chair. He liked this woman, he'd decided, she wasn't afraid to tell him what she wanted.

"Handling a woman, hmm?" He mused, before she pulled him from his seat with a correction. There had been no intent in his mind of saying no to the woman, but this, this was much more fun. Following her to the dance floor, James didn't mind admiring the sway of Audrey's hips as they moved, the smile on his lips growing in the moment.

The music had a good beat, and James liked that, but he liked it even more as the woman moved closer to him, her hips moving against him as he got used to the rhythm and moved with her.

"How's chapter one, James?"

James couldn't help the small chuckle that left his lips. He wasn't laughing at her, no he was amused with the question. "I'm enjoying it... so far." James responded, watching her bite her lip. Now that, that most certainly wasn't fair. "But, I think Chapter Two is going to be a little more exciting." He explained, dipping his head down enough to kiss her lower lip.

He was a fast mover, always had been. Some girls liked it, some didn't. At the moment, James wasn't too bothered if the woman didn't like it, the night was young, after all. But he most certainly wouldn't mind if she enjoyed it. No, that would be a hell of a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottoms Up [James -PG13]   Bottoms Up [James -PG13] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bottoms Up [James -PG13]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next