Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Tessa.....  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Tessa.....  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Tessa.....  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Tessa.....  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Tessa.....  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Tessa.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Tessa.....  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessa.....    Tessa.....  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:39 am

Her confused and uncertain reaction was what brought him back to reality. As she spoke of taking a test, and it coming out positive, the possibility of a child solidified more and more. And with it, so did the fact that he was... being an utter prick about it.

Swallowing his own uncertainties aside, he took a step closer to Tessa now, his expression schooled into something as calm as he could make it. He was nowhere near okay but for her, he would try to be.

He would do anything for her.

"Are you okay? Does... does anything hurt anywhere?" the wizard didn't have a clue as to what kind of discomfort pregnant women suffered and how early the symptoms began. But he did know that it was at least partially his doing.

"Can you walk? I can carry you if that's better," he offered, reaching over to try and pick her up off her feet.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tessa.....    Tessa.....  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:52 am

Tessa was still reading Jackson reaction. Which was understandable that Jackson would be like this. As he thought they were being careful. But it seemed like that wasn’t the case. She was ready to be a mom again. At least this time she knew what to expect. And she hoped that in time Jackson would come around to the idea. She knew that Tessa was ready to take on anything. As long as Jackson was by her side. “ Yes I am fine and no I am not hurting anywhere.” She knew that he was just making sure that she was alright. It wasn’t like she was that far along. But she knew that the first trimester was always the scariest.

She then started to giggle. “ Yes, I can walk Jackson.” Tessa knew that this pregnancy was going to be interesting. But she would be fine and she knew that she was ready for this wild ride. She was hoping that he would come around to the idea. As right now it seemed like he was just going through the motion. As she knew that he was shocked as she had caught him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Tessa.....    Tessa.....  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:59 am

“ Yes, I can walk Jackson.”

"Yeah well, that's one person's opinion," he replied grumpily, bending down non the less to scoop Tessa clean off her feet and cradle her close to him. How could she possibly be pregnant when she felt as light as a feather, he would never know. But Jackson supposed this was another one of those great mysterious about the fairer sex that mankind was never mean to find out.

"From today onwords, you don't do anything," he informed her, settling the witch easily against him and changing their route back to the house so he could get her indoors and in a warm bed. "You're cutting back office hours, hiring three extra assistants and just staying happy. That's your only job from now on."

Despite the fact that he himself didn't know how to feel right now, Jackson knew that it was far more important to look after her.

And the small life growing indies of her that they had somehow created together.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tessa.....    Tessa.....  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 am

Tessa couldn’t help but laugh when Jackson said that was one person opinion. “ Jackson remembered I knew this is true because I have gone through this once.” She could tell that Jackson who be an overprotective dad. Jackson then picked her up even though she could walk. But she wasn’t going to fight with him on this. She then listens to Jackson’s demands. Which was something that she didn’t think she was going to be able to follow? As he wanted her to work less and get three assistants. Which is already had two so it didn’t make any sense.

“ No, I don’t plan on cutting back on work. I can still do everything up until the end.” This was something that she would fight him on. As she was the one who had a baby she knew what she was talking about. As she was talking she was hoping that it was true that she was pregnant. She would take another test when she got back home. Tessa was just hoping that she wasn’t making a mistake by leading Jackson on. As he thought that she was pregnant. But this could be her body playing tricks on her. As she wanted to be pregnant so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessa.....    Tessa.....  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tessa.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2