Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Growing (Tessa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Growing (Tessa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Growing (Tessa) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Growing (Tessa) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Growing (Tessa) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Growing (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 4:00 pm

As March turned into April, Jackson found himself busier than ever. HR420 was in the stages of being completed and for once, Jackson was sure he was doing the right thing. It had taken a certain princess to remind him the value of the work he was doing and how winning elections was not the only part of his job and finally, as Democratic Senator Ilham Omar had joined his bill. Her additional resources had not only helped in the manpower division but had also ensured fifteen extra votes on the senate floor. Thirty nine plus fifteen was.. not enough, as both Sloan and Victoria had pointed out simultaneously with Mac adding that thirty nine equated to all republican senators supporting them which was being rather optimistic.

Yes, the girls really had a way of cheering him up sometimes.

But of course, it wasn't work that was leaving the politician exhausted. Ever since he had returned to Milwaukee in January, he had tried his best to remain in constant touch with Tessa. his florist had been alerted to send flowers every week, he himself had made it a point to fly to LA every three weeks no matter what was up,. Spending weekends there threw his body out of sorts but it was worth it to be around Tessa for the weekend just to hold her hair back as she threw up.

The small bump on her midsection was growing day by day, soemthing that worried Jackson too much but which Tessa insisted was normal. All Jackson wanted to do was bring ehr to a hospital but the witch insisted it was all normal, that she had experienced it all before, that nothing was wrong.

And yet Jackson would only beehive that once he saw it written on a medical report. Certified by a team of doctors and an oath signed in blood.

Which was why he was at the airport right now, waiting for Tessa to get off her plane. For a chance of pace, she had finally offered to fly to him this time and though he had not outwardly expressed it, he had been very relieved. With all the work piling up, now would have been the worst time for him to leave the office. This way Tessa could at least stay a week and he could spend some quality time with her and the baby.

It still felt so strange to think of it that way... A baby... His baby...

Quickly shaking his thought away, the man held on to the bouquet of irises Tessa liked, waiting for her to walk into the arrival lounge.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Tessa loved all the attention that she was getting from Jackson. The fact that he was sending her flowers every week. But also he was flying out to spend a weekend with her. She was watching as her baby bump was growing. Which was bringing back memories when she was pregnant with Dominique. She knew that Jackson was worried about everything that was happening. But she had to explain that this was normal and she had gone through it with her daughter. This time she was going out and flying to Jackson. She had taken a week off from work. Which she was told that everything would run smoothly. And if they needed her they would call her. But they told her not to worry about work and think of this as a vacation. Tessa was excited to spend time with Jackson. And she knew that he was going to be overprotective of her. This was something that she knew would be coming from Jackson.

She was glad that she had decided to take a nap while she was on the plane. As she woke up just as the plane was about ready to land. Tessa was smiling as she was thinking of seeing Jackson again. And her hand was on her baby bump. She was rubbing it thinking about the baby that she and Jackson made together. She was going through the process of getting off the plane. She knew that Jackson would be there waiting for her to be there. She then smiled once she was with him. And he was holding her favorite flowers. Tessa smiled as she kissed him. As she loved that she was going to be spending a week with him. “ This is going to be the best week ever.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 4:14 am

A wide grin broke out across his face as he saw her emerge, moving to her side and taking her bag from her immediately. It had only been about four months and she wasn't openly showing just yet but Jackson still felt the need to confirm Tessa was doing okay, and that meant no carrying anything.

"Hi babe," he greeted, kissing her softly as she embraced him, passing the irises over to her. "How're we doing today?" he added, reaching to pat the soft swell of her stomach, addressing both the witch and the baby. "Champ's started kicking yet?" So far, every time he had put his hand to the mother's mid section, he had not felt anything. But may that had changed over the last few weeks?

Taking her hand in his own free one, Jackson slowly led the brunette towards the exit. "And I have a surprise for you," he hinted, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "For both of you," he added, steering her towards his parked car and holding the door open for her. He had spoken to Preethi Bhabhi about this and according to her, now was the perfect time.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:03 am

Tessa was so excited that she was spending time with Jackson. She was showing but it wasn’t really showing yet. Jackson took her bag as she wasn’t allowed to carry anything. Which this was something that she wasn’t going to press the issue. Which she knew that Jackson wouldn’t let her do anything. Because he was being protective of the baby.

“ Hey, babe.” She smiled as Tessa kissed him back. Taking the irises as she was talking. “ I am doing alright today.” She then watched as Jackson placed his hand on her stomach. As she knew that she was hoping that the baby would kick. “ I haven’t felt a kick yet.” Which was something that was weird? “ I will go to the doctor when I get back to LA.” Hopefully, this would keep Jackson from worrying so that she could enjoy this visit.

She was trying to figure out what this surprise was. “ I am curious about what it is.” And this was a surprise for both her and the baby. Jackson was going leading her outside to the car. And she knew Jackson was going to let her know what it was. Because she knew that Jackson wasn’t going to come out and just tell her.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:16 am

“ I will go to the doctor when I get back to LA.”

"You know I want to be there with you for that kind of stuff right?" Jackson spoke as he helped settle her in the front seat of the SUV. Making sure she was safely strapped in and comfortable, the man moved to the driver's seat, getting in carefully so as not to jostle the car or her too much. His usual instinct would have been to speed up but not with Tessa in the car, not now anyway.

And soon, he would be, he added silently as he put the vehicle in gear. if Tessa paid attention to the road, she would realize they were not going to his home. "So, when are you handing in your maternity leave?" he asked as they drove through downtown traffic. "You have to stop working soon, T. Even with all these assistants. You should be doing nothing more than siting in bed eating grapes all day." Preferably with someone feeding said grapes to her but Jackson didn't voice that part out loud. There was such a thing as being too overprotective he supposed.

"You know, I was thinking.... Maybe after you go on leave, you could move here for the delivery... I mean, my house is big enough. We could easily make Dominique a room here too...?" That way at least she would be near by, and the baby would be born here, where he could see it and hold it and finally believe in it.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:35 am

“ You know I will let you know when I have an ultrasound.” Of course, she wanted Jackson to be there for that. She let him help her into the SUV and was strapping her in. Which was something that she was going to stop from doing this. Now he was asking her about Maternity leave. “ I was planning to work up till my delivery date.” Because she knew that she could work and that would give her more time after the baby was born. And she didn’t like the idea of bed rest. “ I hate the idea of being on bed rest.” It was something that was threaten when she was pregnant with Dominique. Which she was on it for a little while. And it was hell for her. Something that she didn’t want to do. But if it was to help the baby, then she would do it.

Now she was being said that she could move in. Which this meant that she would be there with Jackson. “ That is something that we can think about when I am ready.” But she knew that she had a couple of months before she had to make a decision. “ So what is this surprise?”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:48 am

Tessa apparently had no such notions of taking time off work or even coming down here. Jackson wasn't sure if it was because she had been through it all before that she wasn't worried or because she was just more comforting staying and working in LA. Whatever the case, he suppose he had to respect her wishes.

It didn't matter that this was his very first time at this. Jackson would never forgive himself if soemthing went wrong because he didn't take care of Tessa enough during the pregnancy.

"Damn woman, you sure don't make my life easy, do you?" he grouched affectionately as they pulled off the main road and into the commercial district. This was the swanky area Jackson wouldn't have dreamed of approaching before going into politics. Now, it was the only thing that ever came recommended on google searches.

"You'll find out in about... ten seconds," he answered as they pulled into the parking lot of a modern, glass and steel constructed building with the words "Columbia St. Mary's Women's Hospital" etched at the front entrance.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Tessa knew that she was being stubborn. And she knew that she would try and meet Jackson somewhere in the middle. As she knew that she could work from his home. But she wasn’t that far along so she wasn’t thinking about it yet. It didn’t really bother her because she was just excited to have a baby with Jackson. Finally, she was getting to be happy. And she knew that it would make Jackson feel better if she was here near the end of her pregnancy. Because she knew that he was going to worry about her. And she knew that he was going to be a new dad.

“ You know nothing is every easy and it is still early.” She had no idea where they were going. But she noticed that it was really a nice place. Tessa smiled as Jackson said that she would find out in ten seconds. But she then noticed that they were at a hospital. So this was the surprise that Jackson had. At least they were able to see the baby together.

She was a little bit shocked but she knew that Jackson meant well. As she said that she would go to the doctor when she got home. But it seemed like he was planning this for a well. This also meant that they could see the baby together. Which was something that Tessa wanted. So she wasn’t mad about this. As she was ready to see her bundle of joy. “ So the surprise is you taking me to a hospital?” Which she knew with Jackson there was going to be more of them before the week was over.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 7:18 am

“ So the surprise is you taking me to a hospital?”

"Not just any old hospital," Jackson grinned, steering the SUV into the preferred customer parking. "The best hospital in the entire state. I spoke to a bunch of people and apparently this is the best place to do all your prenatal exams." It had also cost and arm and a leg and then some but the politician didn't really want to tell her that. Nothing was too good for the women beside him.

Getting out of his car, he moved towards the passenger side, opening the door carefully and heaping the pregnant witch from her seat. "It has the best doctors, the best nurses, midwives, special rooms for your referred birthing methods. Man if Merida saw that underwater stuff she would blow a gasket." Who would have thought women now got to set up designer scenes to give birth in but if that made Tessa more comfortable, he was all for it.

"I just want you to be comfortable, T," he added as he guided her towards the entrance where his assistant had booked their ultrasound for the day. "I mean it, I know its not home for you but... I want you to think of it as a second home of sorts."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 1:01 am

Tessa smiled as Jackson was talking about the hospital. And it seemed like he had went out of his way for her. He had took her to the best hospital. Tessa was thinking about taking her leaving early so that she could spend more time with Jackson. As he had this planned out so she was thinking this was to make her feel easy. Since it seemed like he was hoping that she wold have the baby here. Which was something that she was thinking about. “ It seemed like you did had to search for the best one.” Which it didn’t bother Tessa that he did this. She knew that Jackson just wanted the best. And that he was going to make a great dad.

“ It seemed like you did some research.” She smiled as Jackson was talking about the hospital. “ I don’t think that I need an underwater birth room.” Tessa knew that she would just be comfortable in just a regular room. But she wasn’t going to let this spoil what Jackson was planning. As he went through a lot just to plan and make this happen. Tessa loved everything that Jackson was doing for her. Which only made her think that he was going to make an awesome dad.

She smiled as she knew how much she loved Jackson. “ I would be comfortable anywhere as long as you were there.” Tessa knew that it sounded sappy but that was the truth. They were know heading for the entrance. Soon they were going to see their little bundle. “ Home is where I am with you.” Which that was the truth as it didn’t matter that she was still living in LA.  She was home when she was with Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing (Tessa)   Growing (Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing (Tessa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next