Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)   If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:10 am

The obedience of the man brought a smile to Victoria's lips, taking a moment to watch Jackson tuck in to his food with renewed vigour. It never ceased to amaze the witch how much the man could eat, nor how much he seemed to appreciate her food. It was just one of those things that had happened, a very long time ago, and was now part of their dynamic. One of the many things she loved about Jackson, was just how he made her feel with the small things he did unknowingly.

The witch returned to her own food after she was sure Jackson was preoccupied with his own, chewing carefully in small bites so as not to hurt her stomach too much with the food it had been lacking over the whole weekend being supplied much too quickly. Jackson didn't seem to notice too much, only looking back to her when she asked the question that she'd needed the spoken reassurance of.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to, kiddo,"

Forever, the witch found herself wanting to reply to Jackson's words. To ask him to stay forever would have been too much, though, perhaps too soon. Victoria settled with giving Jackson's hand a light squeeze in reply, as if the way her eyes lit up in the moment he spoke the words had not been enough, the physical touch of the happiness those words had brought to her would be enough.

The rest of the food had been demolished soon after. Victoria just about managing to clear her small half portion of pasta whilst Jackson finished one plate, and the rest of the mix she'd brought out from the kitchen as foresight for his large appetite. Only when Victoria was assured that he'd eaten enough (for now, at least) did she move from her seat. Not letting go of the man's hand in the process, Victoria moved around the table until she stood beside the man, her heartbeat quickening just a little bit as her mind kicked in to overdrive, second guessing everything...

Pushing the nerves aside, though, Victoria leaned in closer to the man, giving him time to move away if he so wished, allowing them both the opportunity of not pushing the other too far. When the man didn't move away from her, though, instead seemingly waiting for her to take the initiative, to close the space between them, the witch followed the unspoken instructions. Leaning forth, Victoria pressed her lips lightly against Jackson's, the slight hesitation melting as the kiss brought forth a new lease of life for the witch, before she slowly pulled back.

"I think you said something about a present?" The witch managed, almost too breathless after the softest of kisses they'd shared.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)   If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 pm

They finished their meal in relative silence, Jackson not daring to hope things would progress beyond the initial contact the young witch had made. The last thing he needed was for the hope to permeate his features, forcing her into anything she was not ready for.

But as they finished, and the brunette stood up, still not letting go of his hand but using it to steer herself his way, Jackson knew more was coming. Usually so strict about cleaning up right away, the lawyer had not give a second thought to the used dishes scattered on the table, her attention now focused on him.

As she drew closer.

And closer still.

Despite himself, the hope that burst forth as she leaned down to place her lips softly on his was unbridled, incapable of being concealed. Victoria would likely feel his soul soar high as she kissed him softly, feeling the smile etched into his lips from the soft press of her own against his.

"I think you said something about a present?"

"I think I did," he whispered back, leaning forwards to press another light kiss to her lips in reassurance. Not letting her go, the man stood up, guiding her gently to his suitcase. The idea of leaving Victoria's hand even for a moment to open the case was unthinkable in that moment, making him reach or his wand. The bag was opened haphazardly and Jackson withdrew the pink dream catcher he had bought at the street market.

Using his free hand, he passed ehr the sparkling, pink woven trinket. "It's supposed to ward of bad dreams," he explained as he handed it to her, ready to let her spare hand go if she needed to to examine the gift further. "I don't want you having any more bad dreams Vic, but we can't control that," he spoke earnestly, looking into her hazel eyes. "But I want you to know that you can always talk about them with me. In fact... you can talk about anything, at all, at any time. And I promise to listen."

That was what the meeting had enforced, listening to survivors was the best form of therapy they would ever receive. And Jackson wanted his princess to receive the best.

"Anything you need, anything at all, it's yours," he added, looking away before completing that promise.

"I'm yours."

It was an echo of her own words in the bathtub, but this time, Jackson was able to understand it so much better. She had given herself to him a long time ago, and now he knew he wanted to do the same.

It was the only thing he now truly wanted in this world.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)   If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 pm

The gift could have been anything in the world, truth be told, Victoria didn't need anything from Jackson except him, any gift he gave her would simply be a bonus to the fact he was here. With her. And not in LA. But he'd gone that extra step, thought of her whilst he was away, and as he summoned the gift to them, and presented it to her, the witch couldn't help but marvel at the thought behind the present.

Reluctantly, the witch had freed her hand to hold the gift carefully, and though the contact of her hand might have been lost, the witch gently turned so that her arm was touching Jackson's chest, keeping the contact with the only man who made her feel safe in this world. His hand rested lightly on her back as he explained how he wanted her to not have bad dreams anymore, how she could always talk to him about her dreams, or anything else that was bothering her. Victoria's heart soared even as the potential for tears made itself known. She wasn't sad, quite the opposite as she pushed those away, the smile on her lips only growing with more certainty because Jackson was showing her without a doubt that he was not scared of her, or her past, or what was going on.

He might not understand today, or tomorrow, or ever, but the subtle message he was showing in that moment was enough for her.

Jackson Blake was going to try to understand.

And that was enough.

"This is the best gift anyone has ever gotten for me," Victoria offered in reply, taking her eyes off of the pink dream catcher to look back up to Jackson now that she was sure the hint of tears that had tried to fall were gone. It was the truth, too, because Jackson hadn't just given her the dream catcher, he'd given her so much more, and nothing could compare to that.

But he wasn't finished.

The promise came in that moment, correcting her words quickly to this moment. This gift.

"I'm yours."

The witch couldn't help but lean up and claim Jackson's lips as her own in that moment, using her tiptoes to reach until the man took his hint and lifted her to meet him instead. The kiss deepened tentatively by her own doing, reacquainting herself with the way Jackson's lips claimed hers as hungrily as they did, the way they seemed to fit so perfectly against hers despite how new all the sensations were...

Jackson made no move towards anything further than that, and the small witch slowly brought their kiss to an end, pulling away just enough to be able to look in to the man's eyes before she spoke again. The pause came from becoming flustered as she looked to the man she knew she loved without a doubt, her cheeks flushing the softest of pinks as she opened her mouth to speak.

For Jackson, though, she could do this.

For Jackson she would do this.

"I would like you to have all of me tonight," the witch whispered, allowing Jackson a moment to understand, and know that that was what she truly wanted. That had been all she had ever wanted. As his lips started to move to question her, the witch silenced him with another kiss, showing him he didn't have to confirm, or ask questions. To show that she was okay, and being with him would only make her feel more so.

The hesitation had been brief, before Jackson had responded, eagerly to her kisses, blindly finding his way in to her bedroom amid a flurry of kisses. The witch had pulled away only briefly to put the dream catcher on her bedside, before the kisses had come back in full haste.

But unlike last time, unlike all the times before, Jackson's actions had not come with urgency, or sudden movements. His touches were light, there was a pause as his hand moved across her body to explore as if asking for permission which was freely given each time, and the gentle reassurances of her being okay.

It had been in the blissful afterglow, as Victoria listened to the sound of Jackson's steady heartbeat that she'd realised just how much she'd gained in the last few days and how much Jackson had given up to be here. They may not have spoken about how their relationship had changed, nor what they now were to one another, but as the witch stroked the back of Jackson's palm with her fingers absently, she was sure that there was no going back now. There hadn't been any turning back for quite some time.

And despite the magnitude of the realisation, Victoria slept soundly that night.

The first time in more than a week, no nightmare plagued her small form.

Only happiness resided.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)   If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I was wrong I want to make it right. But you are so distant, so far away (Jackson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2