Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open)   Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:37 pm

With a satisfied sigh, Maya stepped into Florean's Ice Cream Parlour, making a beeline for the counter, where the owner of the shop was candidly handing out ice creams to the children that piled inside, clearly they were on their first shopping trips with their parents. Standing patiently in line, Maya rocked back and forth on her heels as she persued the ice cream menu on the wall above, eyes flicking from one flavour to the other. Everything sounded so amazing that Maya didn't know what to get.

When the time came for her to order, Maya just smiled and said, "Surprise me Mr Florean!" with a beaming smile on her face and the man chuckled and fairly quickly had Maya's ice cream sundae handed over to her, his smile never leaving his lips as he told her to try the surprise. She had to guess the flavour and he'd give her an extra one to take home.

Nodding her head at the challenge, Maya took her sundae and slipped outside to settle at one of the many scattered tables around the parlour. Placing the bowl of ice cream sundae on the table, she happily perched on a chair and took her first tentative bite of the ice cream, eyes widening at the flavour that just assaulted her tastebuds. She didn't know what the flavour was yet but she certainly liked it.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open)   Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 11:44 am

Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

Guessing the Ice Cream flavour (Open)
Page 1 of 1