Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Dimitri waved away the thank you, it wouldn’t do to not drink whilst they were working. Otherwise they’d end up truly exhausted, and neither of them needed that much to happen. Dimitri didn’t say anything as Nerisei stepped away from him, giving them some space, he simply took that to be a clear sign that the closeness had become too much, and she simply wanted some space for a few moments.

Dimitri, instead, busied himself with tidying up his music sheets, and putting them back in the binder he had with great care. After all, mixing them up would be a disaster, and when you were as keen on music as the both of them, mixing these things up would be a nightmare. Though, Dimitri reflected, you could end up with some really good mixes of songs… perhaps one day he would try that, for fun.

As Nerisei answered with a very rushed ‘no’ in more than one manner, Dimitri’s features turned down into a frown. If not a woman, then… who had she danced with?

Dimitri’s answer came but a few moments later, though, as Nerisei explained that her dance class had had a limited number of boys in it, which meant she had, instead, been partnered by other girls. “Oh…” The boy replied with a small smile. “I didn’t… really know boys from that kind of background didn’t dance as much. I mean, I know it’s not the most… masculine of activities, most of my dorm mates don’t dance, or play music… I always found that so odd…”

The boy shook his head, taking a sip of his drink as he watched Nerisei struggle over her next sentence. The bottle stayed up towards his lips as he waited for her to finish what she was trying to say, and as the final word came out, Dimitri nodded.

“Right, sorry… I didn’t mean… I wasn’t implying… I was just… curious.” Dimitri tried to explain, shaking his head and cringing. “Sorry, that was an impolite question. I meant no harm, but I understand if I pushed… too far.” The Ravenclaw explained, hoping he hadn’t offended Nerisei with his question, because that had never been his intent.

Putting the water bottle down, Dimitri turned back to the piano, taking a seat and contemplating the room at large. “So, umm, shall we call it a night, or did you want to try something else?” Dimitri asked, not knowing what Nerisei would want to do now that he’d put her in a very awkward position without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:11 am

His reaction to her explanation was… expected in a way. Dimitri always kept it together and she didn’t expect anything less now. But to be honest, there’s wasn’t anything weird to what she had told him. It shouldn’t have made him uncomfortable in any way. Nerisei was trying to be careful with her words every time, but she wouldn’t know.

“I didn’t… really know boys from that kind of background didn’t dance as much. I mean, I know it’s not the most… masculine of activities, most of my dorm mates don’t dance, or play music… I always found that so odd…”

“It’s quite alright that you don’t know. Maybe it’s better even. Believe me. Though, to tell you the truth, I don’t understand why men don’t want to learn how to dance or to play some instrument. This is art. Art, in its every form, helps people express their feelings and needs. Sometimes, it’s stronger than words. It’s really beautiful to have a man that occupies himself with some form of art.”

Nerisei’s eyes never left Dimitri’s as she spoke her last sentence. She wasn’t sure if he would take that the wrong way, and thankfully he didn’t. On the contrary, he started apologising, thinking that he had pushed her too far with his questions. But all he did was be curious. Which was normal and acceptable. Nerisei had nothing to hide. Well, almost nothing. Everyone had something to hide after all.

“Your curiosity caused me no harm. Do not worry. Clearing things out is the right thing to do.”

“So, umm, shall we call it a night, or did you want to try something else?”

Well, what else was there left to do? They had practiced for quite some time, had their fun, and even found themselves in positions that were… difficult to handle. But they both had managed to pull through and that was all that mattered. So, the better thing to do was rest. Gather their thoughts and assess the situation. That was what Neri was going to do at least.

“Well, I suppose we should rest now. Let’s gather our things.”

Both teenagers gathered her stuff and exited the Music Room, making their way up towards the Ravenclaw Tower. Just before they split to go to their dorms, Dimitri stopped her, handing her back her scarf that had been gone for a few days. Neri smiled and thanked him, waiting for him to go inside his room, before she brought the garment to her nose, inhaling deeply. And sure enough, her scarf was drenched with his scent. Smiling happily, Nerisei went inside her room, ready to have another shower, and cuddle away with whatever she had of him.
Back to top Go down

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2