Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Teach Me [Dimitri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:11 am

Another word of encouragement followed, and Nerisei started to have more confidence in herself. The witch had never had swimming lessons in her life, and neither did she ever feel the need to. She didn’t like swimming, she never had, and so her family gave up on trying to teach the little girl how to. But Dimitri wasn’t giving up on her. On the contrary, he was helping her overcome this little obstacle, whilst being safe.

“Look straight up, Neri, keeping your eyes up towards the sky helps to keep your body up above the water.”

Neri’s eyes moved away from his immediately. She hadn’t understood that she had been staring at him all this time, but he was making her feel safe. And fuzzy. And…. Neri, focus!, the witch thought as she cleared her throat. “Apologies,” Neri mumbled, her eyes now focused on the blue sky above. Some clouds had gathered, but nothing to really worry about. The weather was lovely. Dimitri pushed her up a little bit, and only then did Neri understand that she was letting go, and therefore, sinking instead of floating. Thankfully, he was there to push her right up.

But his next words made her want to sink once again.

“Okay, I want you to let go of my arm, and put that arm out to finish your star shape.”

“Let go?” The Ravenclaw asked, panic evident in her voice. Nerisei wasn’t ready to let go of his arm. He was what truly kept her afloat, and now he was asking her to let go? Maybe they were moving too fast…

But then his reassurance came once again, as if he could read her mind, and the witch felt her body relax, as much as possible. Deep breaths were taken, her eyes never leaving the moving clouds above her. Gulping down the fear, Nerisei, ever so slowly, let go of Dimitri's arm and moved into position.

As her body floated, Neri’s brain went into overdrive. Her heart started beating faster, and s gigantic smile touched the Ravenclaw’s features. “Oh my God! I am doing this!” But the moment she spoke, her focus broke, and the with started sinking. Panicking once more, the witch flailed, reaching for Dimitri. Her feet touched the ground, but the girl was still scared, literally wrapped around the wizard.

Once she understood what she had just done, Nerisei released Dimitri, moving back a few inches. “I am sorry.” Apologise was the least she could do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:11 am

Nerisei’s eyes panicked for a moment, Dimitri could see that before he reassured her and she slowly let him go. Her eyes remained up to the sky, and Dimitri couldn’t help but momentarily admire her as she lay in the water that softly moved about them. Nothing too hard, but enough to make the water lap at her skin…

But Dimitri’s eyes didn’t linger, instead moving back to her face when Nerisei exclaimed that she was doing it.

“Yes you are!” Dimitri assured her -- though his hands had not moved from their supporting role, they were easing their hold so that Nerisei could begin to practice without him. Though, not so much as it would feel like he’d let go of her.

For a few moments, Nerisei kept herself afloat, and Dimitri was immensely proud of her for coming so far in such a small amount of time, but, of course, they had done much too well, much too quickly. Almost as soon as Nerisei had said she was doing it, she panicked as her body started to drop slightly in the water. Dimitri had already started to correct, but the panic had set in, and Nerisei all put threw herself at him, clinging to him hard.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around her, though, holding her safely in the water because he knew she would be a little bit too scared for rational thought in that moment. No, he would comfort her, or at least try to. “It’s okay, honestly.” Dimitri replied to her apology, giving her a small smile which showed that no harm had been done.

“You were doing really well, though, Neri. Really well.” Dimitri told her, offering her his hand so that she could take the moment she needed to relax and calm back down once more. “Do you want to try again, or, shall I show you how to swim now?” Dimitri asked, not wanting to push the witch too hard too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The witch had somehow managed to stay afloat on her own for mere minutes, before the panic had kicked in, causing her to cling onto the first thing she could find, which was Dimitri, in this case. His praise and all of his reassurement were forgotten on the spot. Her brain could now focus only on one thing, and that was surviving. The wizard didn’t push her away though. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her steady as she tried to calm her beating hard down. She was overreacting once again, but she was in a state that she couldn’t really control it.

“It’s okay, honestly.”

Dimitri was reassuring her once again, and Nerisei felt like a little child. She was definitely acting like one and she hated it. Her eyes found his and the smile that was gracing his features made the Ravenclaw witch melt. How did he have that effect on her? A smile and a couple of words, and Nerisei was back to her calm self, ready to go back to swimming, or back to anything, for that matter.

“You were doing really well, though, Neri. Really well.”

The smile that touched Nerisei’s lips couldn’t be suppressed. Neri took Dimitri’s offered hand, standing there for a moment, and smiling up at him like an idiot. There was something so very comforting… Something she couldn’t really place, but every time Dimitri tried to comfort her, it worked. Maybe it was the sound of his voice that seemed to calm all of her nerves and fears, or it was the way he touched her. Innocent touches, that ended up driving the Ravenclaw witch crazy.

“Do you want to try again, or, shall I show you how to swim now?”

Nerisei thought for a moment. They could move on and try swimming now, but she would be lying if she said that she had actually achieved the floating part. A couple of seconds, with Dimitri’s help, didn’t count. She needed to have the basics down first before moving to swimming, else she knew very well that her panic attacks would be worse, if anything went wrong. “I think we should try again, one last time. Then show me the next part.”

And with that, Neri moved away from him, slightly, taking a deep breath, and slowly lowering herself down in the water once again. Her eyes were, once again, glued to the sky, and the witch stayed as focused as she could. This time, she wouldn’t mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

As Nerisei insisted that they should try the floating once more, Dimitri nodded to himself, moving to help her get in to position once more, and explaining when she needed to move her legs a little more, or a soft reminder to keep her hips up. Nerisei was focused this time, and as she got the float just right, Dimitri’s hands were doing nothing to keep her up, just the soft reassurance he was still there that he knew she would need.

“You’re doing great,” Dimitri told the witch as she held the position longer this time. Smiling down at her before he gave the next instruction of what to do.

“Now, stay relaxed, we’re going to start swimming. I want you to kick gently -- from your knees, move your feet up and down in the water.” Dimitri explained, patient as always. “The harder you kick, the faster you will go. Just start softly, get used to the movement, I will guide you, and we won’t go in deeper than my chest.” Dimitri assured the witch.

Slowly, Dimitri would move around so he stood at her head, his arms supporting her head to ensure she wouldn’t go under the water.

“Keep your hips up towards the top of the water. You’re doing great.” Dimitri encouraged, moving with the pace she kept and hoping she was comfortable throughout it all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

As Neri tried again, this time twice as focused as before, the witch finally managed to float quite well. As long as she remained focused, she could feel that her body wasn’t sinking at all, even when Dimitri wasn’t supporting her any longer. His hands were still on her body, but she could feel that he was merely touching her. No pressure was being added to keep her floating, and Nerisei’s chest swelled with pride. She was actually doing this on her own!

“You’re doing great,”

The reassurement brought a giggle from the witch, but this time, her focus didn’t break enough to allow her to sink back into the water. On the contrary, her body remained on the surface, and as Dimitri started explaining what she had to do next, Nerisei allowed herself to close her eyes and inhale deeply. Her body had seemingly relaxed, and Dimitri’s soothing voice was helping the witch not panic.

The witch started moving her feet, ever so softly, as if testing the movement. A smile touched her lips as she actually saw that it wasn’t too uncomfortable. Dimitri moved around so that he was standing close to her head, his arms supporting her neck so that she wouldn’t sink, but Nerisei wasn’t worried about it anymore. She was slowly getting the hang of it, and, surprisingly, she was actually enjoying this.

“Keep your hips up towards the top of the water. You’re doing great.”

Nerisei started kicking a little harder after that, feeling her body move faster against the water. Her eyes remained close, in an attempt to keep herself relaxed. She knew that if she opened her eyes and saw that she was moving deeper, she would give up. But instead of that, Nerisei just kept them shut, giving Dimitri the freedom to move them wherever he wanted. She was trusting him at that moment. With everything she had.

“I like this…,” Neri murmured loud enough for Dimitri to hear. Truthfully, she hadn’t expected to like swimming. She never had. But it seemed like it had all been in her head, because now, that she was finally trying this, she was actually enjoying the feeling of floating. Of allowing the water to move her body, as she relaxed. “Thank you.”

That was all the witch could say. Dimitri had probably better things to do, but he was here, helping her through her fear. And Nerisei appreciated that more than words could express.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 am

Nerisei moved through the water with grace, and Dimitri watched her with a smile in place, guiding her through the water, but not going deeper than his chest as they moved through the shallower waters of the lake. Her calmness radiated off of her, and Dimitri was so very proud of Nerisei for the progress she’d made.

Slowly, Dimitri’s hands started to lessen their hold on Nerisei, still there like when she’d learned to float, but not actively holding her up on top of the water. He allowed her to swim on her own for a little bit, before he made the announcement to the witch.

“You’re swimming on your own, Neri.” Dimitri told her softly, just before the witch said thank you to him.

“You don’t have to thank me. You’re doing all of this yourself!” Dimitri pointed out humbly, because he would not take credit for how the witch had overcome her fears that day. No, that much was all Nerisei’s doing.

“Normally, you would use your arms to help propel yourself. Doing complete full circles in alternating rhythm, but you don’t have to do that today, you’re doing just fine without the use of your arms.” Dimitri praised, hoping this would help.

Though, in truth, all he wanted to do was pull her up from the water and shower her with kisses because she was truly amazing, but he knew better than that. He knew that he’d messed up before now by confusing her, and Dimitri didn’t want to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 am

“You’re swimming on your own, Neri.”

Neri wanted to laugh from happiness. Dimitri’s hands were officially not offering any support, and the witch was, indeed, swimming on her own. Nerisei had never believed that one day she would be able to overcome that fear of swimming. And the fact that the person who had helped her was Dimitri, made everything even more beautiful. The witch felt like she owed him. No matter what had gone down between them, no matter from how different worlds they were from, Dimitri had stuck next to her. He had supported her and helped her through everything. And Nerisei didn’t know how to repay him for everything.

“Normally, you would use your arms to help propel yourself. Doing complete full circles in alternating rhythm, but you don’t have to do that today, you’re doing just fine without the use of your arms.”

Not going to push my luck too much,” Nerisei said with a laugh. She remained in the same position, moving her legs softly, enough to keep her moving, but not fast. Her hands remained spread away from her sides, and her eyes stayed closed. Nerisei might have not made a move, but all she truly wanted was grab Dimitri’s face and crush her lips to his. Thank him, in a way, for everything he had done for her today. Though, Dimitri hadn’t shown any signs, and she had promised herself not to kiss him until he had made a decision.

Though, the more she laid there, relaxing, the more she felt like she wanted to kiss him.

“Mitri…”

Her eyes opened slightly, and the witch put her legs back on the ground, turning to look at him. He looked so very beautiful…

His hair swept back like always, but a few strands were falling in his face, making him look extremely adorable. He was shirtless, Nerisei had almost forgotten about it, but her eyes immediately found the naked skin. Taking a deep breath, Neri’s eyes slowly moved up, finding his.

And she knew she had lost the fight.

In a matter of seconds, the witch had extended her arms, cupping Dimitri’s cheeks and pulling him into a deep kiss. They hadn’t kissed for some time, and Neri had missed this. She had missed his taste, the way his soft lips moved against hers. Their kisses were still not perfect, but they were getting better.

Pulling back for air, Nerisei licked her lips, before kissing him hard once again. “Thank you,” the witch murmured in between kisses. She didn’t know what to say, or do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The comment that they would not be pushing on any further today was one that Dimitri could accept. After all, he did not want to push her too hard too quickly and end up making a mistake that would knock her confidence in that moment. No, they had made too much progress, and Dimitri was quite sure that they could come out some more in the coming weeks, when they weren’t studying, in order to be able to practice more.

A few more moments of relaxed bliss, and then Nerisei righted herself, Dimitri making sure her head didn’t go under, and then his hands moved away, to his sides.

The sound of his name brought a smile to the boy’s lips, and he waited for a moment to see what she wanted. But as she moved closer, the inner workings of his body knew before his mind caught up what the witch wanted. As she leaned up to kiss him, Dimitri found himself kissing her back, his arms encircling her and drawing her closer effortlessly with the aid of the water making her weightless.

The kiss was a welcome breath of fresh air in that moment, Dimitri had missed the closeness with the witch in truth, and he’d not realised quite how much he’d missed her until this moment.

“Thank you,”

The response Dimitri might have made was lost by the capturing of his lips in Nerisei’s once more and he let out the softest of groans as he pulled her closer to him -- if that were at all possible -- kissing her back firmly because he didn’t want to lose her again.

It was a good couple of minutes that they remained together, lips locked as their breathing slowly grew quicker. Dimitri pulled back slightly from the kiss, though, to softly whisper two word.

“I’m sorry…”

And, ever so gently, he pressed a kiss to her lips, holding it in a manner he hoped would show that he meant those two words, and that he cared, very much for the witch, without telling her that in explicit terms.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Truthfully, Nerisei didn’t know how Dimitri would react. She had learn that by now. Dimitri was quite unpredictable, both because of his upbringing and his personality. Whenever she had made a move in the past, Dimitri always ended up pushing her away, because he ended up feeling uncomfortable, mostly because he had no idea how to handle his feelings. Nerisei had grown to understand that Dimitri was in an endless war with his heart and mind. When you grew up acting a certain way, it was extremely hard to let go and follow your heart. Follow what your body desperately wanted. Because, according to his mind, if he did let go, he would end up hurting her.

But Nerisei didn’t want him to feel that way.

Yet, she had no idea how to help him, other than making him feel, and making him see that it was not a bad thing.

Dimitri, though, kissed her back. His arms wound themselves around her body, pulling her closer and earning a small moan from the witch. The water made it really easy to move, it was as if their weight was disposed of. So, as he pulled her closer, Nerisei allowed her legs to wrap around his waist, making the kiss deeper. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, holding his mouth against hers. She didn’t want to let go.

“I’m sorry…”

“Shush,” Nerisei hushed him, kissing his lips softly. She knew very well what he meant. He was apologising for the mixed signals, for not being able to make a decision. For not being able to give her everything she wanted. But the way he held her body against his, the way his lips were moving against hers, it showed her that he cared. That he did want to let go and enjoy every moment with her. And the fact that he wasn’t allowing himself that much saddened her.

Nerisei pulled back to look into Dimitri’s eyes, biting her bottom lip nervously. She didn’t know what to say. In truth, she wanted to kiss him more, the fire was evident in her eyes, but she didn’t want to push Dimitri again. She didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable. So instead, she gave him the liberty to choose. She wouldn’t push him this time. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:13 am

As Nerisei’s legs wrapped around his waist, there was the smallest of hesitations from the Ravenclaw wizard. His lips paused for only a second as his mind tried to override the urges of his heart, his body. But for once, they had not won out, and Dimitri pressed his lips back to hers with added vigor in that moment, showing her that it was okay.

That he was enjoying himself.

That he didn’t want this to stop.

Though, he had to admit the kissing was making him breathless, despite his fit state, and he felt… almost light headed kissing the witch in his arms, his hands resting on her hips as his arms criss crossed around her back to hold her to him. The soft sound of Nerisei hushing him made Dimitri smile softly back at her, knowing that she understood his two simple words enough in that moment to know he was not trying to be awkward.

But he did not elaborate, he didn’t want to talk of such things right now.

Talking was the last thing on his mind.

As Nerisei pulled away from the kiss, Dimitri opened his eyes, taking her in and giving her a small, nervous smile. Cautiously, the young male pressed his lips back to Nerisei’s, claiming her lips for his own once more, and waiting until she responded to his touch before he deepened the kiss again.

This was not how Dimitri had expected the meeting to go, but he couldn’t deny that it had turned out much better than either one of them could have imagined…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me [Dimitri]   Teach Me [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teach Me [Dimitri]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next