Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Great News! [Dimitri] Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Great News! [Dimitri] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Great News! [Dimitri] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Great News! [Dimitri] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Great News! [Dimitri] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Great News! [Dimitri]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Great News! [Dimitri] Empty
PostSubject: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am

Monday 12 August, 2024
5:38 pm

Baby baby baby!!

I miss you so much...
I truly can't stop thinking about the beautiful days we spent together. A few more days and I will be able to see you, though. Hope you are doing okay.
I have some great news! Guess who got an O in almost every subject in her O.W.L.s? Did you guess Nerisei Irina Volkova? Because if you did, YES! I need to work on Arithmancy and Transfiguration though. Not that 'Exceeds Expectations' was bad, but you know me!
How did your exams go? Text me soon!

Neri xx

Last edited by Nerisei Volkova on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:39 am

Wednesday 14 August, 2024
9:40pm

Nerisei!
I'm sorry this is a late reply, my phone lost power and for some reason I couldn't make it work (turns out you have to hold the button to get it to turn on!)
I've been missing you deeply, Neri... I wrote something in your absence. I would love to play it for you, but I fear the darkness of the composition would not be something you'd find to your taste. I'm trying to write something softer, but I keep coming back to the same place.
Your O.W.L. results are amazing! I'm so proud of you! Exceeds Expectations is amazing! Remind me when we go to Hogsmeade to get you a present to celebrate!
What have you been up to since we last spoke? How awful was France?
Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:39 am

Wednesday 14 August, 2024
10:00 pm

Dimitri <3

It's nice to know you're learning how to use your phone better and better each day that passes. You know that I would love to hear your composition, my handsome man. But why do you end up in a dark place? What is troubling you, my Dimitri? You know you can tell me anything...
No gifts will be needed. Having you close will be the best gift for me. France wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, honestly. Do you remember Kit Harrington? He held a class last term. He was at the exhibition, and I actually had the chance to talk to him.

I miss you a lot, Dimitri... Can't wait to be in your arms again..

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:40 am

Wednesday 14 August 2024
10:10pm

You know me, Miss Volkova, I couldn't sit back and give in to defeat!
I'll play it for you when we're together. Nothing KS troubling me, darling, muse is a beautiful thing, taking you to places you never imagined!
Mr Harrington... oh, photography class, right? Did he have anything of interest to say? I know he's quite good in his field, but I've never seen his work.
Miss you too, darling, but it won't be much longer now!
Dimitri

Last edited by Dimitri Moreau on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:40 am

Wednesday 14 August 2024
10:26 pm

I am sure the piece is beautiful. Can't wait to hear it!
Honestly, i didn't expect to see our Professor there, but he did have a few good things to tell me. Advice mostly.
I can't believe you are going to be a Seventh Year.. And then you will graduate and leave me... Do you know who the Head Boy and Girl are? Oh, I also might be trying out for the Quidditch Team, so you better be there, if I make it through!

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thursday 15 August 2024
6:59am

Nerisei,

My apologies, I fell asleep last night...
Advice about what? I don't see how Mr Harrington might be able to help you... Not a criticism, I just... don't understand.
I don't know who the Head Girl and Boy will be. Might be the Hufflepuff Prefect -- I can't remember her name now.
The Quidditch team? Awesome! After last year's win I can see why you would want to! Though, please tell me you're not going for a dangerous position? I'm going to be worried about you each game.

Dimitri

Thursday 15 August 2024
7:14am

Neri,

I don't know how to say this...

Thursday 15 August 2024
7:20am

I'm repeating sixth year. Failed Potions. Father is vastly disappointed and wrote to the school to insist I resit. He refuses to let me fail...
I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:41 am

Thursday 15 August 2024
8:30 am

Hey, it's okay. It was late and you must have been tired. Mr.. Harrington is a photographer, silly, and you know how my mum wants me to become a model. He gave me advice on the matter. Also, I have no idea what girl you are talking about, even though I believe Elenore Clement would make a good Head Girl.
I want to apply for the Seeker position, sweetheart. We both know I am not the best at Quidditch, but I am very good at flying. Seekers don't need to score or use a bat. I just need to fly good enough and catch the Snitch.

Dimitri...

Why didn't you tell me? You failed Potions -- which means we will have to find more effective ways for you to learn-- but that's no reason for you to repeat a whole year! Nevertheless, you didn't fail anything else... I don't know why you didn't tell me sooner. Did you really believe I would be disappointed in you, or feel pity? My little idiot, I understand the predicament you are in, and I truly would't wish to be in your place, since from what I understood your family isn't very happy about it, but I can't help but feel slightly happy that I get to spend another year with you. BUT, you are so not failing Potions this year. On the contrary, you will have the second best grade (first being me, of course.). I will make sure of it.

Now, I have to go to Diagon Alley and pick up a few things, I will text you later, my love.

Never be afraid to tell me anything ever again.  

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:41 am

Thursday 15 August 2024
8:47pm

Mr Harrington gave you advice on modelling? Is... that something you're actually considering..?
The Clement heiress? Please, we don't need a Clement ruling the roost of Hogwarts! The other Hufflepuff... Sarah, or something, will be a good pick, but who knows.
The Seeker position is still dangerous, but better than being a Chaser... If that's what you want to do, though, I will support you. Always.

Dimitri

Thursday 15 August 2024
8:51pm

I don't know what I thought you would think upon knowing I failed. I didn't want to tell you, but I can't hide it. I'm embarrassed, Nerisei. You might not be disappointed, or think badly of me, but I can do that for myself. Father is not being quiet about my failings, but Ellie is sitting with me after I have finished with father to study on potions.
I don't like the subject, Neri, I don't want to do it... but father insists I will not be leaving Hogwarts until I get at least an Exceeds Expectations...

Dimitri

Thursday 15 August 2024
8:59pm

How was Diagon Alley?

I miss you...

D x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thursday 15 August 2024
10:18pm

Mitri <3

Diagon Alley was the same. Nothing changes around there, I feel.
As for the modeling, I... I don't really know yet. But he gave me something to chew on, to help me make a decision. It's not so important though.
I know your family bust be taking your failure terribly... I don't even want to call it a failure, Dimitri. I understand you don't feel good about yourself, but it's not the end of the world, my love. Einstein was terrible at everything, yet look at him. He is, to this day, the most intelligent man on earth! One failure doesn't mean you are defeated, my beautiful mind. Believe more in yourself. It's kind of your sister to help you study, and I promise I will help you as much as I can too.

I miss you a lot, my Prince. I am counting down the hours, until I can be in your arms, again. Right now, I am int the tub, enjoying one of the most amazing baths I've had in a while. Mum bought these new oils, and they smell so good. What are you doing? Please, tell me you're not still studying..

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:42 am

Thursday 15 August 2024
10:25pm

Neri,

Did Mr Harrington say what kind of modelling it would be..? Or... what modelling were you intending to do? Just curious, because I know that there isn't just one kind...

New oils? What fragrance?

I'm still studying, yes. Well... trying to, talking to you has become a distraction, but I am not complaining. The N.E.W.T level potions are horrible! I would literally pay to be anywhere right now, even Greece! (Long story, I'll tell you another time).

I'll leave you to your bath though, enjoy, Nerisei!

D x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great News! [Dimitri]   Great News! [Dimitri] Empty

Back to top Go down

Great News! [Dimitri]
Page 1 of 1