Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
 A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
 A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
 A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
 A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
 A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dummy

A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit]    A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Nerisei Gerber wrote:
"You see, I believe in letting people make informed decisions. And for that, you first need to be informed. These parties will give you a glimpse of what life as a model may be and then you can choose to partake or decline."

Kit Harrington was very, very different from her mum. Janna Gerber liked to get her way, and she would use every means possible to do just that. Most of the time, when it came down to conflicts between her and her daughter, she always ended up losing because she pushed too far and too much. That made Nerisei go all defensive on her mum, and just fight back by doing exactly what her mother didn't want her to do. Or well, but not doing what her mum wanted her to do, in this case. The famous photographer though, had managed to give Nerisei enough information and also a way for her to explore the thing she had been running from all this time.

He had found the right way.

"Never fear options, young lady. Options are the best thing life can afford you, and the worse thing it can take away. You will go to these parties, you will dress up, meet people, understand the world of entertainment a bit more and then take all the time to decide what you want to do next. My offer stands as long as I do,"

"Thank you very much, Kit. Your advice gave me a lot to think about. So did these cards..." Nerisei spoke with a soft laugh, glancing at the three cards that had been given to her not so long ago. What she didn't expect though, was Kit asking her for a favor. What could she have that he wanted?

"Would you please let you mother know... 14 -32."

Nerisei had to blink. Once, twice, yet she still couldn't figure out what in the bloody hell Kit Harrington meant with that. Had her mum asked him to talk to her and in return she would pay? No, Kit Harrington wouldn't be bought just to talk to a little girl. This was absurd! But before the Ravenclaw witch could ask what he meant by that, the ringing of a phone interrupted them, and a moment later Kit was apologising as he moved slightly away to answer.

During that time, Nerisei busied herself with figuring out what exactly was the relationship between her mother and Kit Harrington.
Back to top Go down

A Single Piece of Art [Nersei, Janna and Kit]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2