Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Shadows Lurking [Corey] Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Shadows Lurking [Corey] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Shadows Lurking [Corey] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Shadows Lurking [Corey] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Shadows Lurking [Corey] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Shadows Lurking [Corey]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadows Lurking [Corey] Empty
PostSubject: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 am

"Sapphire, come back here now!"
Sapphire turned to look at her sister who was kind of running behind her and giggled. They were supposed to be studying together today, but the Gryffindor was too bored to do that now. Amethyst did not like studying either, but they had agreed they would do it together, exactly because of that reason.

"Relax, Amy! I'll do it later! You should go for a walk too and we can study later! It's Friday for Merlin's sake!"
Sapphire shrugged as she kept moving away from her now frowning sister with a small smile. It saddened her that her sister was frowning but it wasn't her fault. Amethyst had to have some fun for once!

"The Library, right after dinner. Do not be late, or I'll have to drag your butt all the way from the Gryffindor Tower, are we clear?"
Sapphire laughed and nodded at her sister's little threat before running away with a faint 'Be there'.

It was time for an adventure she believed and Sapphire knew exactly where she wanted to go. She had heard about the Room of Requirement, but she had never really required anything for it to appear. But now, she wanted to really try and see if she would manage to make the room appear for her. Getting lost sounded like serious fun.

Finding the Seventh Floor was not hard at all, since it was where the Gryffindor Tower was located. She knew this floor better than any other. So, walking down the corridor, she was looking around, hoping she could see some sign. But of course, it was the Room of Requirement. It wouldn't appear if she tried to look for a sign.
She had to be in some kind of need.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and imagined of a place with a lovely view. Maybe a pool and some food. It seemed like the perfect place to relax, and Sapphire felt as if it was right in front of her. Soon enough she heard something, and when she opened her eyes, a door was forming on the opposite wall.

The blonde's eyes went wide, as she stared at the door for quite sometime, before she made herself walk towards the doors. Her hand extended to touch the knob as she slowly opened the door and slipped inside. Behind her, the door disappeared immediately and she hugged herself a bit scared. Well, not scared, but intimidated for sure.

"I love this.."
The room was exactly what she had imagined of, and she was excited to try it out. She grabbed some of the fruits there were there and walked closer to the indoor pool. Soon enough a bikini appeared and the girl smirked.
"This should be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Corey was bored, as he usually was the moment the fun thing he was doing ended. In this case, he had been been doing some homework - an essay on the animagi form he would take based on his personality and why - and although it wasn't entertaining per se, it had been something. The one page essay had taken him two hours, so it was around evening that he became bored. His friends were still busy with their homework - they weren't as smart as he was - so he was alone in finding something else to do.

So, he left the quiet of his room, slipping his thumb into the slits of his pockets and walked out of the common room in his usual pace - this meant that, to others, it would seem like he was hurrying somewhere. He just honestly did not see the point of slow walks. It wasn't as if there was anything to see, especially not since he had walked down this exact same hallway every day for the past 5 years or so. While the staircases constantly moved, the walls did not, which meant everything was the way it was when he first arrived at Hogwarts.

Where Corey was heading, he wasn't sure, but he let his feet direct themselves and his mind wander. It wasn't till a few minutes later that his eyes and brain finally started working together, and he realised that he was nearing the hallway where the room of requirement was. Refocusing his mind to the current situation, Corey picked up the noise of walking ahead of him and slowed down to what felt like a crawl. Peeking around the corner, he smiled just a little when he saw a fellow Gryffindor standing in front of the wall. Was she trying to access the very room that he himself had come to visit?

He came to a stop, watching and waiting. True to his suspicions, a door appeared, and Corey's smile widened. The witch entered and the door disappeared behind her. Well, this might be fun, he thought dryly to himself, stepping forward.

The same, he told the room mentally, as he normally did, but nothing happened. Corey frowned a little. He knew that the room was easily called upon by anyone and everyone, unless the person inside had specifically requested to be in privacy. He spent a few seconds thinking before Corey smirked to himself. It was a sort of technical thinking, coming up with loop holes and what not, and it was the exact stimulation his brain needed.

The place the Gryffindor witch is currently in, he instructed, and the smirk grew into an overall smug look as the door appeared. Without any hesitation, he pushed the door open, hearing the loud creak that told him this particular room had not been accessed much before. Just managing to keep in his surprise at the pool that lay before him, Corey filled it away for future use; he never knew this was a possibility.

"I do hope you don't mind if I join you," he called out, keeping his tone soft, trusting it would carry in the silence of this place - and it did, echoing in even his ears. He did not see the witch, but he knew she had to be there. Perhaps she was hiding. Whatever the case - wherever she was - Corey was not about to back down so easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Sapphire did not even know from where to start of. She loved the idea of food and she wanted to sit back and relax, while enjoying all of those amazing fruits the Room had to offer to her, but the idea of the pool was more tempting, and because of that, she decided to put of the food part for a little bit more.

The pool was waiting for her, and she couldn't be late.

Grabbing the red bikini that appeared not long after she asked for it, she thought of a room for her to be able to change. She knew that no one could see her, but it still felt weird to change in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully a curtain appeared and she went behind it, changing quickly into the swimsuit, before folding her clothes and placing them on a couch that was there.

Dipping her toes in the water, she checked the temperature before jumping inside. It was lovely, and soft giggles echoed in the room as she was swimming around. At some point, she decided she wanted to see how long she could hold her breath, so she inhaled deeply and dived in, holding her whole body underwater.
Maybe she could break that record about breath holding without consuming gillyweed.

That when someone entered the room, but the blonde was too busy concentrating to listen to him entering. Plus, she believed that it was impossible for someone else to access the room at this time. And to add to that, who would want to find the Room of Requirements now? She had made sure no one had followed her.

After a few seconds she could feel her lungs burning and that is when she heard it.

"I do hope you don't mind if I join you,"

Sapphire was so surprised she forgot all about the record breaking and came to surface, breathless. Her eyes met a figure standing there, and she almost screamed.
"How the...?"
She was sure no one had followed her, especially some pervert.
"How did you know I was here? How did you get in?!"The Gryffindor was still trying to catch her breath, but staring at him made it a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 pm

The splash of water told him where the witch was, and he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and looking towards the witch that surfaced. Raising an eyebrow at the Gryffindor, Corey didn't answer. He wouldn't bother if the question was incomplete. Instead, he merely took her in. She was in a bikini, but that didn't truly impress him, instead merely being something to note down. She was somewhat modest, still wearing something despite believing she would be alone, but not so modest as to cover everything.

He chuckled at her next two questions. Really, she didn't know much about the place she was in. Her first mistake. Her second was not doing her research before entering. She was luckily it was him - a prefect - and not some Slytherin with no morals.

Merlin only knew what would have happened if that had been so.

"It's not that hard. I have eyes," he replied dryly. Then, to clarify, because so far, the witch before him was not appearing so bright, added, "I saw you enter."

The second question was more tricky. He wasn't sure if she meant theoretically - as in, how the room worked and all that - or if she meant the actual how. He settled for something in between.

"The same way you did, I believe - I walked," he said calmly, only the tiniest traces of sarcasm tinting his voice. He could have made it full out snarky, but he wanted to see just who he was conversing with. If she could spot the underlying tones and retort back would determine if he stayed or left. Corey was not in the mood to deal with an idiot with no sense of humour.

But, he didn't want to appear to be a stalker or anything along those lines, so he shrugged, picked up a nearby apple and took a bite of it. Chewing slowly, he glanced around the room before swallowing. Then, he smirked. "It's simple, really. I asked the room. There's only one way in, and that's how you entered."

Taking another bite of apple, he looked around the place once more, but this time more slowly; this was not for his sake, but for hers. Corey wanted to show her that his main focus was not her - or her body, or whatever else she could be thinking - but rather, the room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:06 pm

"It's not that hard. I have eyes,"

Oh, sarcastic,the blonde thought as she stood there, listening to him answer her questions as if she was a five year old. She didn't understand what was the case. Was the guy that stupid, or didn't she made those questions clear enough? It seemed like the first was the case, since he was talking to her as if he was the King of the universe, talking to a five year old.

Sapphire was not going to put up with that. Nuh-huh.

Though he did clarify that he had seen her enter, which answered one of her questions, at least. Made things easier, for once. But she still couldn't understand how he had possibly seen her, since she had made sure no one was following her. Was he that lucky, or was she that unlucky?

"The same way you did, I believe - I walked,"

There he goes again, miss Universe 2015, she thought and rolled her eyes, as she slowly made her way out of the pool, not even caring whether he would stare or not. But from what she had seen so far, he couldn't care less, which brought a small smile on her lips. Less to worry about, right?

She watched him slowly as he walked over to her table and grabbed one of her apples, while she was asking the room for a towel. One appeared right in her arms and she wrapped it around herself, as she glared at him.
His focus left her face as he looked anywhere else but her. He was avoiding her, and it made her angry.

"Okay," she clapped her hands together,"Now, you can leave. You explained yourself, but I am sorry to inform you I don't like the company."
Her face went blank as she crossed her toned arms over her chest. Quidditch did miracles, for sure. "Out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Lurking [Corey]   Shadows Lurking [Corey] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows Lurking [Corey]
Page 1 of 1