Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:18 am

His attention was brought back to Layla as she asked what was in the bag. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "You can't tell anyone where i am about to go, alright?

He pulled the bag towards him and put himself between Layla and the trunk of the tree. Nodding his satisfaction he grabbed his broom once more, and was about to jump on it with one glance at Layla. "Necessities and a challenge." He stated simply. He was planning to go to the highest place in the quidditch pitch, the place he fell in love with the sport itself. One of the balconies.

Last edited by Ethan Girth on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 am

She blushed as he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. It was the same thing she did when she was nervous or embarrassed. "Sure," she nodded, promising not to tell anyone. Besides, she actually liked the idea of having a secret with someone. It felt...bad. She gave him a slight smile of reassurance, more so for herself than him.

She watched as he moved towards his broomstick and grabbed it. He was about to have her follow him again wasn't he? Fear engulfed her once more at the thought of moving around so much so high up in the air. She tried her best to hide it, but it was hard. Necessities and a challenge? At least it wasn't like a pixie or something, if those even existed.

Layla carefully moved her arm so her broom was in a position for mounting, however, she didn't mount it quite yet. Fear was still flowing through her and she was trying to calm herself by focusing on him. "Where do you plan on going?" She carefully moved her leg over her broom, stumbling a bit. Luckily, the broom caught her, however, she nearly had a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:08 am

He smiled as she agreed to keep this a secret. He always loved a good secret. "Great." He turned about to mount when she had asked where he was planning to go. Bu that was when she stumbled, instinctively he reached out and grabbed her arm, but it was not needed as her broom had caught her. "Definitely not down there." He said motioning his head at the ground below them both, chuckling slightly as he would probably be extremely nervous about just falling out of a tree.

"The place where i fell in love with flying. Interesting place really, but its not far." He let go of her arm, feeling she was steady once more. "Mount your broom, and use me for balance if you need too, I'll make sure you won't fall." He assured her. He took a step forward and extended his arm to her giving her a reassuring smile. He didn't think she would fall, but one would never know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:52 am

Her heart was still racing from her near fall and it raced even faster when she felt his hand on her arm. She had missed it, but apparently, he had instinctively reached out to catch her. The feeling was nice and the thought caused her to blush. "Thanks," she spoke the word softly, "I'd agree." She looked down and chuckled nervously. She definitely didn't want to go down there unless her broom was taking her. That could be painful.

His response made her wonder. She wondered where it could possibly be that he fell in love with flying and she smiled at the thought of him showing her a place that he considered special. She felt her legs steady once more and his hand let go as he told her to mount her broom. Nodding, she did exactly as he said, holding her arm out to grab hold of him if she needed to. "That's nice of you," she said quietly,referring to his statement about making sure she wouldn't fall, hoping he wouldn't hear. Once she was steady on her broom, she looked to him, waiting for a cue that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:32 am

Ethan chuckled at her comment. No one would want to end up on the ground, would they? he thought he heard her say something, but he didn't question it. Smiling as she was mounted, he jupmed onto his broom and hovered near her for a few seconds. "Need i say it?" He chuckled as he had told her this several ties before. Flying confidently, he took off flying around an through the hoops a couple of times, chuckling. He headed to the highest Balcony. Happy memories flooded His mind as it raced back to his first year and beyond, as he made sure the Quidditch team got this one balcony. As it was covered in Gryffindor colors.

"Here We are!" he cheered. You could see everything from here. The castle, Black Lake, Dark forest, and of course, the Quidditch pitch. What this place had to do with flying he had no idea, he just remembered wanting to be on a broomstick. And when he did, it just felt right. He smiled. "Flying at this height and around here, is amazing! You can see everything!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:18 am

She saw his smile once more as she was mounted safely on her broom. Shaking her head 'no', she looked down, ready to take off after him. She could see him getting ahead of her but she was creating a mental block and it was causing her to not want to fly. She took a couple of deep breaths and she was off, quickly catching up to him. She didn't fl through the hoops like he did, instead she hovered and watched until he headed off to wherever it was they were going. The Gryffindor balcony. She never got to sit up her before, for Quidditch games, she was always down below.

The view was breathtaking and she looked all around as her body dismounted the broom. She rested her broom across a bench before standing by the balcony edge and peering over. Despite the height, she felt safer having been held back by a railing. She nodded at him, "I agree." She was too taken aback by the beauty of the view to say much more. She smiled out at the lake and the castle before looking back down to the Quidditch Pitch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

Ethan smiled at her reaction as he remained in the air. Watching as she dismounted into the balcony was only something that confused him slightly, maybe she didn't like to be up this high? he internally shrugged his shoulders and dismounted, laying his broom against the wall. "Nervous being this high up?" He asked jokingly. "Don't be, best place to be, right here."

He turned and and picked up his bag, pulling out the flasks of Pumpkin Juice, he opened one and stole a few gulps before offering the closed one to Layla. "Don't worry, the houselves love me. There is nothing wrong with it. " He joked, waving the flask around slightly. He cracked another grin and set the flask next to her. He leaned against the railing, looking not down, but up. He found the clouds a fascinating thing, as his father told him that he was silly for doing duh things as watching the clouds. But he wasn't here, was he? No, if anything, Ethan planned to against anything and everything his stuck up father told him to do. Who was he to make his decisions? It was Ethan's life, not his. He would make sure his father knew that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:30 am

"A little?" She gave him a nervous smile and held up two of her fingers in a 'little' motion. Best place to be? Why? Why was it so great to be so high? If humans were meant to be up high, they would have been given wings, but they weren't so they're not. There was a reason there was such a thing as gravity. It pulled down the idiots who tried to defy it, because we were not meant to.

She took the closed flask of Pumpkin Juice and sipped a little bit, thanking him. She never cared for it much, but after flying around as much as they had, she was dying of dehydration. She offered him a little smile, feeling bad that the houselves seemed to be little slaves. To her, it seemed wrong, but who was she to judge what they apparently loved to do. She watched as he leaned against the railing and looked up to the clouds. She felt nervous again as she wondered how sturdy the railing was. She touched his arm softly, "Ethan, the-the railing, it may not be st-sturdy enough." She was nervous, which caused her to stutter, which caused her to curse under her breath. The sound of her voice, the softness of it, it made her sound like a little kid. She pulled back her hand and blushed, "I'm just a bit nervous."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Ethan smiled lightly as she told him that she was a little nervous. he felt kind of bad for her. He turned his head however, when Layla had placed her hand on his arm and said that the railing might not be sturdy enough. She was also stuttering. He smiled kindly and moved away from the railing. "Its okay, everyone gets a little nervous every once in awhile." He then decided to sit, and motioned for Layla to join him.

"So. If you don't like flying that much, what do you like to do in your free time?" He asked. Ethan was always curious of other people, but he could also be a little too prying, as he sometimes ignores the invisible boundaries. "If you don't mind me asking, of course." He added. He could already imagine the nudge from one of his friends or from his brother. He smiled at the thought. "Sorry if i seem a bit nosy, runs on my mum's side of the family."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 pm

She took a breath of relief when she saw him move away from the railing. It was like a huge burden had been lifted off of her shoulders, though, she knew there had been nothing to worry about. When he motioned for her to take a seat beside him, she didn't hesitate, swiftly closing the distance between them and taking a seat in the sturdy feeling stands. She nodded, grateful that he understood her nervousness. However, the one thing she did not want from him, was pity. Layla refused to be pitied and have people feel bad for her, it made her feel weak and small and those were two things that she was not.

"Oh," she started as he quickly added to his questions. "Oh no, you're fine, I don't mind at all." She gave him a warm smile while trying to figure out how to bring up the subject of her music career. "Well, you see, I'm sort of known around home for my music." Her face lit up like a firework as she began to talk about what it was she loved most. "And by home, I mean Australia, the entire continent of Australia knows about my music." She didn't mean to sound like she was bragging, she was more so excited to be able to share something about herself with someone. "Hopefully this summer I'll be able to record more music and start selling it internationally." She also explained that she mostly sang and played the piano and guitar as opposed to any other instruments. She had worked on the drums a little, but wasn't confident on them.

Realising that she was going on too much, she directed a question towards him. "What about you? Do you only fly?" She gave him a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)   Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a Joy Ride (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next