Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)   Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Sumire felt a little nervous as she entered the Three Broomsticks. She didn't have many friends in her year or even in her house, but she figured that participating in the Hogsmeade weekend this one time wasn't going to hurt her. And she was right, she'd made friends with some Ravenclaws looking for a new quil and parchment earlier in the day, and some older Hufflepuff boys who offered to pay for her candy when she went to Honeyduke's. It was nice to make friends with some people in and out of her house, but now came the hard part. Now she was alone in an unfamiliar situation.

The situation went as so: she was hungry and there was no place to sit by herself. She bit her lower lip and wondered what to do. Walking out of the place after she just walked in would look rude, and she didn't want to make that sort of impression on the maitre'd or the Shopkeeper. Her eyes scanned the room and she figured her best shot at finding a place to eat was to just ask someone else if she could sit there.

"Hello," she greeted the first table she found someone sitting alone at, "may I sit here? I'm terribly sorry to impose however, it's basically a full house and I'm starved." She added smiling nervously, her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)   Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:22 pm

The soon to be second year sauntered into the Three Broomsticks. The place was dim and dusty, though not like the Hogs Head and it was incredibly crowded. She squeezed her way through chairs with old witches of all sizes and shapes laughing and whooping until she found a small booth in the corner that was unoccupied. Most of the occupants of the restaurant were older, more mature wizards and witches and she wondered if Hogwarts students steered clear of the restaurant or if she was just early. When the waitress for her section came by, she ordered a large mug of Butterbeer and a chicken strip dinner before taking out her Transfiguration book and reading the current chapter.

Growing impatient, she decided to put the book down to see if she could see the waitress coming with her food, however, a girl obscured her view and begin talking to her. Eager to have someone else from Hogwarts joined her, Emilia nodded and motioned to the empty seat across from her. It was unlike her to have told the girl no, especially since she enjoyed company even if she was shy. She gave the girl a weak smile before once again checking to see that the waitress was coming, she was not. Emilia sighed and looked back down to her book, her hunger more relentless than before.

She couldn't focus on the reading, so instead, she thought about how ready she was for summer. She'd get to see her family and visit France and she wouldn't have stupid school rules to follow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)   Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Sumire was familiar with faces, she had a good memory for that sort of thing and the person she’d approached was someone she’d seen often around campus adorning the Hufflepuff colors. She perked up a bit, this was good! It meant that maybe she’d finally make an inner-house friend. She was hoping so at least. She could also feel the apprehension creep into her mind; if she screwed up then this girl could scorn her and probably make her life a living hell. The friends that Sumire made could only be loosely labeled as friends. A lot of them were classmates that she could sometimes study with on the off-chance that they weren’t too busy or they needed her expertise for some reason. Besides that the ones she had out of Hogwarts all shared an ambition with her.

Her best friend didn’t even go to Hogwarts; he was her fiancé and destined to be her husband once she was out of Hogwarts. Felix Nadir was the best friend she had; they understood each other very well. Sumire knew her place in the world, well once upon a time she did. Now with the knowledge that there was a good chance that she was 1/4th Veela, there were laws that said otherwise. She couldn’t marry Felix because her mate was out there somewhere. For some reason that made her feel even sicker; she knew Felix, understood him, even liked him. Her mate would be someone totally random.

She shook the thoughts away.

I’m Sumire,” she greeted the girl, “I go to Hogwarts, I'm a Third Year Hufflepuff; do you go to Hogwarts too?” She asked softly smiling hopefully wishing the girl would respond. It was kind of her to let her even sit there in the first place so she wasn’t asking for too much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)   Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 am

Emilia couldn't help but study the girl. There was definitely something spectacular about her appearance. She had dark hair, something Emilia always found to be pretty, especially with light coloured eyes, such as the girl in front of her that had green eyes. There was something about the girl, her presence, that caused it to be almost impossible to pull her eyes away. Sumire. She remembered the name from one of her classes, maybe, or maybe it was just her having heard it in the common room. Either way, Emilia smiled towards the older Hufflepuff.

"I do attend Hogwarts," Emilia replied, just as softly. "Emilia," she nodded her head, "I'm a first year Hufflepuff." The girl smoothed out her hair and brushed her hair back while allowing her book to close.

She knew it was rude of her to read while there was a potential friend sitting across from her. At a glance, she smiled to the waitress who was walking her way, butterbeer and chicken strip dinner in her arms. For a moment, Emilia has been so mesmerised by the girl in front of her that she had forgotten about her hunger. However, now that the food sat in front of her, she was starving again. The smell making her mouth practically water as she waited for it to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)   Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate Sitting Alone (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1