Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 am

Adaline had no idea what Kai was thinking but she could guess as she was pretty sure his thoughts were on the same page as hers was. She had no idea what her parents would say to her being pregnant at the age of sixteen but she hoped that they would support her. Though she was more worried about Hogwarts. Would she be able to finish it? Or would she have to leave? She hoped she would be able to finish it but she wouldn't complain if she had to leave.

When Kai said that he wanted to help her and the baby her shoulders dropped in relief just a tiny bit. It would be nice to have the help of the baby's father as she knew that it wouldn't be easy on her to take care of it herself.

"I will." She gave him a light smile, absently rubbing her stomach. "I'm sorry if you don't like what happened." She stared at Kai with an apologetic look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2