Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:14 pm

When Adaline had found out she was pregnant she was understandebly shocked and it took her a couple of days to get over the shock and be delighted with the fact that she was pregnant. At first she had no idea who the father of her baby was however when the school nurse told her the time frame of when she got pregnant there was only one person that she had a fling with without any protection what so ever.

Kai Reid. A Gryffindor Sixth Year as well as the Gryffindor Chaser for the Quidditch Team.

It had taken her another few days to think on how she could tell the Gryffindor that he was going to be a father in about a few months but eventually she just decided to catch him on his own on the Quidditch pitch and bluntly tell him that he was going to be a father. She had no idea what he would say about it but she knew that he at least deserved to know.

Walking towards the Quidditch Pitch, the Ravenclaw sixth year looked around for the Gryffindor, wondering if he was around somewhere or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:43 am

Kai had been out at the pitch doing his regular daily workout when he saw her. It was hard not to spot her. She radiated beauty like the morning sun shining on dew droplets, He shook his head, trying to push the thoughts of her from his mind. She was just a one night stand, nothing more. He couldn't allow a slip, that could ruin his reputation among his social circles.

He thought back to his eventful morning of finding a weasel in his shower. It set a tone for his whole day, expecting it to be complete shit. He had rolled out of bed without his usual hangover, which was a shock, however, he almost created a crime scene in his shower when his foot almost crashed down on his roommates pet weasel. Who even allowed the blasted thing to be there?

His attention turned back to the Ravenclaw girl who seemed to be looking for someone. If it was him, it couldn't be a good thing could it? Was it usual for one night stands to look for their partner weeks later?

Sighing, he flew towards the ground and hopped off the broom before remembering his shirt was hanging over the hoop. "Hey," he greeted he with a sly smile, "looking for someone?" He crossed his arms over his chest, his broom in his right hand. As much as he tried, he couldn't think of an appropriate pick-up for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:46 am

Adaline frowned as she looked over the Quidditch Pitch. Where could Kai be? He was usually around here nearly every time he had free time to train and practice and Adaline suddenly felt like a stalker knowing when Kai would come to the Quidditch Pitch and do in his free time.

"Hey, looking for someone?"

That voice, the very unmistakable voice belonging to one Kai Reid made Adaline breath a sigh of relief. Well at least he was there, which was a relief as she wouldn't have to go looking around for the Gryffindor.

"Yeah, looking for you." She said coolly as she turned around to face him and quirked her lips in a slight smile and her brow arched when she saw the naked upper torso of the male. She didn't really need to check him out as she pretty much remembered how those muscles of his felt.

"I have something to tell you." Now if Adaline could hear herself she would know how ominous that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:05 pm

For me?

Her reply scared him a bit and he suddenly knew that something was up. He didn't even remember to get this girl's name on their fling, but at the time, he assumed he wouldn't be seeing her again. So why was she here? Did she want to have another night with him? Was he actually the good? The thought of that made his lips curl up in a smile, having forgot to was standing there, watching him.

I have something to tell you.

Her words were like a sucker punch to his gut bringing him back to their reality. "What is it?" he nodded, pushing aside the nagging feeling that ate away at his brain. He wanted to believe that it could be nothing bad, but at the same time, there was no reassurance between the two. Especially when she had spoken the last phrase. Her tone of voice changed and to him, it felt like the air around them changed as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Now, Adaline wasn't really sure how to go about telling the boy you only slept with once was about to be a father in just seven and a half months. The Ravenclaw sighed and placed a hand on her hip, jutting it slightly to the side before narrowing her eyes at Kai.

She really wasn't that comfortable telling Kai about the child in the middle of the Quiddith pitch but this was a neutral zone for both of them. It was a sport they both enjoyed and Adaline knew that at least out here she wouldn't be scared of telling Kai of his impending fatherhood.

"I'm pregnant." She said bluntly, not even bothering to mince or sugar coat her words. "And yes, before you ask, you are the father. You're the only one that I slept with these past two months." She said with a wry smile on her lips. With exams coming up for practically everyone, Adaline had abstained from sleeping around and Kai had been her last fling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 pm

The two words for words that could ruin anyone's reputation. They caused his head to spin and as he opened his mouth to form a reply, she assured him that it was most definitely his.

He paused, taking it in and shaking his head. It wasn't possible, they used protection didn't they? They didn't. She was the only one that he hadn't taken precautions with. Usually, this would be something people were excited about, but not him. He never wanted kids, not now, not ever. How was he going to tell his family? His parents who didn't even know what kind of life he lived away from them? Was this girl expecting him to actually father this small human being that was supposedly growing inside of her? This was assuming she planned to keep it.

"Sooo," he drew a long breath, "what happens now?" It was a stupid question, he knew, and even worse was it would be around the school in a matter of two days. "When should I expect, ya know?" He nodded towards her stomach, a rather slim stomach at that, but not for long. Kai found himself running a hand over the top of his head before looking to her, eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Adaline did not in anyway, shape or form expect Kai to accept the child or anything. She just knew that he should at least know that he had fathered the child. It would be rude to just keep it from him and she knew if she gave birth to it everything would come out anyway.

She gave him a blank look at his words. She knew what most guys would ask in this situation and she dearly hoped that Kai was not one of those people who would demand she abort it. There was just no way she would do that.

"I don't require anything from you." She told him coolly. "I just thought you would like to know your child will be in this world in seven months. I will not abort it so don't ask me." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't expect anything from you, nor do I expect to see or hear you acknowledge the child as your own."

Adaline knew it would be hard on her raising the child on her own but if Kai didn't want anything to do with her or the child she would not force him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:39 am

He accepted her blank look as a response, not exactly knowing what it meant, but accepting that was all he'd get. There was no way they could be a proper family, at all, but maybe he could try. Suddenly, he wondered about what her parents would say. Would they demand him to be there for her? Would they kill him? Sue him? Was it possible to even sue him? Fear gripped him, a feeling he'd never experienced before.

I don't require anything from you.

The words bit through him harshly. Would she allow him to see his daughter - or son? "Are you sure?" The question was one that he should be answering as well. Was he actually okay? Was he sure with what he was willing to offer? Seven months. That meant she was approximately two months along and he still had some time to think about what his next moves would be.

"I'll try to help with whatever you and he -or she, I'm assuming you're not sure of the gender yet, will need. If you don't mind..." the words trailed off. He looked to her, a sweaty hand running across the back of his neck. This whole thing was weird to him and he assumed that it was just as weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Adaline knew this wasn't the ideal situation. Not even her own parents knew yet that she was pregnant but she doubted they would actually care. They knew of her flings and one night stands so they probably expected her to come to them one day with news that she was pregnant.

Are you sure?

Of course she wasn't. No-one was sure of anything, much less of not needing help with the baby. She was sixteen, nearly seventeen, about to finish her sixth year and then start on her seventh. Not to mention she had no idea if she even would be able to finish Hogwarts with the baby on the way. It was such a depressing thought.

"I won't keep you from the baby." She reassured him. "...If you're quite sure you're not doing this because you have to then I won't mind the help." She murmured softly. It was certainly a surprise. She didn't expect Kai to help her with the baby.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:41 pm

This was such a new experience to him that he didn't even know what he should say more less do. His thoughts flickered back to his parents faces when they received the news and he knew instantly, that he'd get the look of disappointment. He was a disappointment to the Reid family, to his parents, sister and extended family. He was dumb for what he'd done and now, he needed to man up and support the unplanned child.

It didn't mean that he needed to become a family with this girl so much as it meant he just needed to be there for his- his child. Or at least that's what his parents would tell him because they were proper and this was the proper thing to do. "I want to," the words stumbled out of his mouth. He wanted to be able to see this child of his and have it call him dad, but most of all, he wanted to be able to tell his parents that he did right and helped.

"Just," he stopped, hesitating, "just let me know if you need anything and I'll try my best to help." He never had trouble with speaking to a girl before this news but he had a feeling this was only the beginning. He had no clue what the future held for him - or them, all he knew was that he was definitely positive that he wanted to help. Even if it meant getting a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)   Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready to be a daddy? (Adaline/Kai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next