Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Jake Newbury, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )   Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:57 am

Marques had been dying to go and get something at Leaky Cauldron, and he soon decided that he could get a drink. Then soon he walked around Diagon Alley, and he wondered what his sister would say if she knew he was getting hot chocolate without her.

Since out of all his siblings he got along most with Camille since she was the only one who understood him, and understood why he did the things he did. Then there was his younger brother who had gotten along with as well. Even though overall he preferred his older twin sister Camille.

Marques had soon walked into the shop in a pair of jeans, a t shirt, a pair of vans. Since he had picked his own outfits, and not listening to his parents urging him to dress noble.

Which led to him just tuning them out and wearing what he wanted, and then soon he began walking around the Leaky Cauldron, and he soon looked, and soon he ran into somebody.

" Sorry for running into you, also you know you could have gotten hurt. " he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )   Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Emilia's summer had been a rough one, the roughest yet and because of that, her father brought her to Diagon Alley today. He wanted to get her out the house and try to give her a normal life, if even for a couple hours. He felt bad that the young girls had to deal with such pain and heartache, knowing that there was not long left now.

Her father had dropped her off at the Leaky Cauldron and told her h'd pick her up around dinner, before leaving with her sister to bring her to a friend's.

Emilia found herself buying a Butterbeer and as she walked towards a table, someone's body collided with hers, her warm Butterbeer spilling all down her front, nearly causing tears to well up in her eyes. She couldn't fix the mess on her because she'd get in trouble for Underage magic, so she'd have to walk around like this until dinnertime. As if her summer hadn't been bad enough.

Her large blue eyes found the boy who had now apologised and she shook her head. "It's okay," she replied, her French accent coming thick, "my fault." Always was.

Her yellow top and jean shorts were now warm, sticky and a golden brown all the way down to her flats. Her long blonde hair was down and the tips had Butterbeer on them too. When an elderly witch offered to help clean her up, she nodded accepting and watched as the witch said a spell that made all the Butterbeer disappear. Her hair and clothes, now back to the way the were before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )   Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Marques looked at the person he ran into, and saw it was a girl, and he listened as she said ti was her fault and that it was okay. Then soon being kind he looked and he said. " I am Marques by the way. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he looked and he said. " I am going into my first year of Hogwarts by the way. Are you already in Hogwarts or another school or are you going into your first year like me? " he asked kindly. Then soon he looked, and he said.

" I am bound to go into Slytherin when I go, but sometimes I think I would make a good Gryffindor. Also I am a huge potion fan, and wouldn't mind being a Potioneer when I am older. I got the skill from jerkface of a father. " he said with a sigh.

Then soon he looked, and he asked. " Do you like Potions? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )   Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Chocolate Everywhere ( Open )
Page 1 of 1