Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Boarding School AU (Finley)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Now, Madison was normally a very patient person, able to wait for weeks if not months before making her move, but if there was one thing she could not stand, it was people spoiling her fun - and Finley Allen was doing just that. Part of her knew he couldn't help it - he was just too shy to play along - but at the same time, it thoroughly pissed her off.

It's time to change him ignoring me, she decided once and for all; she firmly slid the book out from his hands. Placing it on his lap, she leaned forward so that she was right up in his face and then smiled softly. "No hello for your girlfriend?" she murmured, then gently put her lips against his. For a good ten seconds she held it there before pulling away, keeping the smirk off her face.

If he had anything to say to that, she didn't care. Already she had been dropping casual comments the past week of having moved 'into a serious relationship', and she knew the smart ones who had attended her party would know who the VIP was. They would be piecing together lies, but such good lies that they would not be seen as such. That was the beauty about girls - they made connections where there were none, and did it so wonderfully everyone believed them.

"So, how was your week, Finn?" she asked, lowering herself onto his lap - and the book - with a flirtatious smile. This was going to be such fun. Melody really does think of the best plans, she thought fondly, the only person she would ever consider better than herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Finley didn't struggle when the witch took his book. Struggling could have caused a rip in his book, and he really didn't want another of his books to be vandalised by Madison Bishop. That and he really was too much of a meek boy to tell her no.

"No hello for your girlfriend?"

"M-my-" But Finley's query as to what she meant about girlfriend was cut off as Madison kissed him. Well, he thought it was a kiss, her lips were touching his, and they were there for some time, it hadn't been an accident. And oh, Merlin this was... well, it was... swallowing slightly as Madison pulled away from the kiss, his eyes looked back at the girl before him with the utmost confusion.

Finley was grateful, however, that there had been a book in his lap when the girl sat down, because he most certainly didn't need any further embarrassment in regards to the fact he did find Madison attractive. And at his age, his body had the tendency to react without him even wanting it to.

His week... Oh man he couldn't think past the small petite figure in his lap. "I..." He started, shaking his head because the words were stuck somewhere. "M-my n-name is F-Finley." He reminded her, because he didn't like his name being shortened. "A-And I had a g-good week." He managed, not sure what to do with himself. People simply didn't sit on him, so this was... well, it was terrifying, but in a good way.

Well, a good way at the moment, maybe. But Finley was confused.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 pm

"M-my n-name is F-Finley."

Nodding in a sympathetic manner, and in an almost patronizing tone, Maddie explained, "Yes, I know, dear. But you see, Finn, everybody calls you Finley. As your girlfriend, I would very much like something more personal, something only I can use." She paused and let her hand gently brush back the hair from his face. "And nobody ever calls you Finn. You don't mind, do you, honey?" she asked, letting the same hand rest on the back of his neck, so that her arm was draped halfway around him.

It was always a good thing that on weekends, nobody ever came to the library - including the librarian. Or, at least, the old woman only ever stayed in the front, not bothering to make her rounds like she normally did. And, with Finley being so darn predictable, in the fact that he chose a seat in the far corners of the place, where nobody ever went to, this was literally the perfect set up for the girl.

"I'm glad you've had a good week," she continued, her voice soft and flowery - so much so it disgusted her, but she knew the eventual outcome was worth the discomfort now. Lowering her voice, she added in a whisper, "Here is where you ask me how my week was." Going back to what it was previously, she added, "I really need to train you to be a better boyfriend, you know." A wink later, and all she needed to do was wait for Finley to respond.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Finley was not at all happy about the notion of being called 'Finn', it sounded weird and his parents had always used Finley, never shortening his name. He didn't know why, but it sounded almost... bad? He couldn't explain it, it just made him feel somehow wrong. But instead of saying this, telling Madison that he was uncomfortable, the boy simply nodded in response to her question of the nickname being okay.

"I-if you want t-to." Finley managed meekly in response to the question eventually, shifting back on the sofa to try to put a little more space between him and the girl on his lap. But, of course, it was useless because she was already in his lap, and she would move with him.

The boys nerves were growing, his breathing becoming a little shallower because he didn't know what to do.

But Madison was talking and making him more nervous.

The notion of needing to ask her in return made Finley mutter a stuttered apology to Madison, cringing slightly as she said he needed to be a 'better' boyfriend. Another apology left his lips. "H-how was y-your week, M-Madison?" He asked, though honestly he just wanted to be left alone. Conversation was not his idea of fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 am

It was obvious he didn't like his name being shortened, and Maddie was enjoying watching him squirm. He didn't have the guts to tell her to call him Finley, and until the day that he did, Madison Bishop was sticking to the nickname she had devised. Besides, it wasn't as though Finn was that bad - at least it was still a name in itself, not like some of the things she and her sister had come up with for previous victims. Gracing him with another light smile, she nodded. "I would, very much, dear. Finn is such a nice change," she commented, letting her fingers gently play with the short bristles of hair just at the top of his neck. If it tickled or was itchy, she didn't care.. No, that wasn't right; she did care. She hoped it did, because that would just add to the fun.

Hiding a smirk as the poor boy tried to move away, she merely allowed her body to follow any and all movements. For a moment, she considered asking him if he was comfortable or if they should change positions, but then decided against it, instead revelling in the discomfort she was no doubt causing Finley.

It showed in the way he spoke, too, and at the two apologies she shrugged them off. "Don't worry, honey. You are new to this; I don't expect you to be perfect at the start," she told him, tone almost comforting, as though talking to a young child who spelt a word wrong.

"My week was fun! My sister and I Skyped for hours, and I got my homework done." What she didn't mention was that Melody and her had been talking about him, and discussing plans and whatnot. She also didn't tell him that the entire reason she was here, sitting in his lap and calling him her 'boyfriend' was due to this Skype call. What she did do, however, was lean over and peck him on the cheek, briefly, and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for asking, Finn."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:16 am

Finley couldn't agree with the notion of 'Finn' being a nice name, he liked Finley, but he didn't argue. That would mean having a back bone, and Finley simply didn't have that. Her fingers moved to the hair on the back of his neck though, sifting through it delicately enough to make him shiver a little. He wasn't cold, and he wasn't sure that he liked that either, but he didn't speak out, simply waiting to be told what they were going to do next.

"Don't worry, honey. You are new to this; I don't expect you to be perfect at the start,"

Finley hated the notion of not being perfect. He knew, oh how he knew, that he was virtually the furthest point from perfect in most respects, but there was one thing in knowing this and another in being told. His eyes fell to the floor just past his feet, trying to not show that she was getting to him with every single word, but this was Madison. He knew her enough to know he was trapped until she grew bored...

But that was what frightened Finley the most, he was the most boring kid in school, and yet she kept coming after him...

The information as to what she'd been doing all week wasn't interesting to Finley. He hadn't wanted to know, he didn't want to talk to people, but he now knew anyway. "T-that's nice." He murmured in response before she kissed his cheek once more, bringing a light red hue to his cheeks. The thank you he received he nodded to, eyes still downcast and not in the slightest bit sure what to do now.

This was not okay, he wasn't okay, he wanted her to go away, but it would be way too rude to ask her to do that...

Instead, Finley did something else. "H-how long are y-you staying for?" He asked softly, because he had work to do, books to read, and he wanted to know how long she was going to keep him from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School AU (Finley)   Boarding School AU (Finley) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boarding School AU (Finley)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3