Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Silent Moments (Kai) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Silent Moments (Kai) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Silent Moments (Kai) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Silent Moments (Kai) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Silent Moments (Kai) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Silent Moments (Kai)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silent Moments (Kai) Empty
PostSubject: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:57 am

Staring forlornly at the Black Lake, Adaline let out a soft sigh, rubbing her stomach absentmindedly. It had been a long week and she knew the rest of the year was going to be just as long if not longer seeing as she was pregnant and going to give birth around the February/March time.

Flicking her wrist to conjure up a blanket, she slowly knelt down on the ground before collapsing onto her back with a soft grunt, thankful for the fact that she wasn't that big yet she couldn't do anything herself. Oh how she was not looking forward to that time in the pregnancy. She would hate to count on someone to help her either to and from class or into chairs. It would be a nightmare, she just knew that.

Biting her lower lip, Adaline narrowed her eyes as she looked up at the blue sky, wondering what the rest of the year would bring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 am

Kai had spent his afternoon looking for Adaline, wanting to just sit with her and have her next to him. However, he had the hardest time finding her. How hard is it to find a pregnant woman? Surely, he didn't realise it could be this hard. Though finally, as he walked out onto the grounds, he could see her figure walking away from him. He had called out to her, but he figured she was too far away to hear him.

As she approached the lake, he approached her. He watched as she made a blanket appear and laid down on the ground. Smiling, he walked the short distance to her and laid on his stomach beside her, watching as she bit her lip. He could start to see that her belly was showing and he actually thought it was sort of cute. "Hi," be breathed, glancing into her eyes.

It was moments like this that he'd learn to cherish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Adaline had been aware that Kai was looking for her but it was pretty much amusing seeing him frustrated when he couldn't find her. In the end she had decided to make it easier on him by going to the Black Lake where she was sure he would find her pretty quickly.

And a few minutes later her thought was proven true when she heard his approaching footsteps on the grass and then saw him lay down on the blanket next to her.

"Hey." She whispered softly, turning her face to the side so that she could press a light kiss onto his cheek, her eyes falling close and a small smile appearing on her lips as she pulled back. She may not have spent much time with Kai over the summer holidays but she would certainly spend much time with him at Hogwarts.

"You had trouble looking for me?" She teased him, opening one of her eyes that was lit up in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

The girl was model material, or at least Kai thought so and he constantly wondered how he ever got quite so lucky. She was beautiful and he constantly felt the need to remind her. He wasn't sure if it boosted her self confidence or not, but he thought it should. He also thought that the girl's self confidence shouldn't be low anyways because every morning she probably looked into the mirror and saw a model.

When he had laid beside her, he was secretly thankful for the blanket because laying on grass was horrible.

He smirked at her greeting and as she went to kiss his cheek, he turned his face slightly so her kiss would land on his lips. He was pretty excited to be back at Hogwarts, not because of the classes, but because he'd be able to see Adaline more often.

"Yes," he replied smugly, "for being a pregnant woman, you sure move fast." He smirked to her, a hint of joking in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Adaline was used to pretty much being called beautiful and pretty but coming from someone who actually meant something to her made her feel proud of herself and of how she looked, she knew that Kai's words were the only ones that she would listen to and no-one else.

A soft grin appeared on her lips when Kai tilted his head just a tiny fraction so that her lips landed on his instead of his cheek. She was very glad to be back in Hogwarts, not only because she loved the school but also because it meant she could spend more time with her boyfriend and the father of her child, and from the kicks she was feeling in her abdomen, she could tell the baby was happy to have the father next to her as well.

"I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I don't keep fit." She sniffed, a soft grin appearing on her lips at the joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 am

Kai sighed and looked up to the sky. It was a beautiful day and for a boy who was used to partying and wasting his life away recovering from hangovers and playing Quidditch, being outside with a girl who was having your child was a bit odd. It was even more odd for him to tell himself he enjoyed it, but there was no denying anything anymore.

Being with Adaline and walking through this experience with her brought out feelings and emotions he never knew he had and he would never go back and change that. Turning his head back to her, he was able to see the smile spread across her lips, the same one she gave him every time they kissed. Scooting closer to her, he made her lift up her head so he could put his arm under it, her head resting in the crease where his shoulder met his torso, his other hand entwined with hers.

"I didn't mean it that way," he said, a chuckle coming from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:56 am

"I know you didn't." Adaline let a small giggle escape her lips as she cuddled towards him, her eyes slipping close and her arm slung over his waist. It felt nice, just laying here and enjoying the slightly warm weather that appeared after the harsh winter they had. It still wasn't too warm to be sitting out here like this all the time but just for an hour or so it would be fine as long as Adaline was wearing her jacket.

"How are you?" She asked, not bother to open her eyes as it just felt too damn good to lay next to Kai and from the soft kicks she felt against her stomach their child felt good as well.

Being pregnant really was a new experience and it was an experience that Adaline wouldn't change for the world. It felt really good feeling the life inside of her growing and making her love it all the more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:25 am

When she cuddles closer and put her arm around his waist, he sighed a small happy sigh. He was still amazed at the fact that he could be so happy with just one person. The weather was slightly warm, but not incredibly warm in fact, light snow still littered some of the foliage covered areas of the grounds and there were still thin layers of ice floating around in the lake. Though laying here with her would ensure them both warmth.

"I'm fine, how are you?" He asked, his nose rubbing against hers in an eskimo kiss. "I think we should discuss names, even though you decided against knowing the gender."

"I didn't know which last name you wanted to give him - or her, so I just picked out a few first and middle names to give you." He smiled, "For a boy Silas Luc and Jasper Levi, and for a girl Cora Elizabeth and Piper Eloise." He didn't know what she'd think of his choices, but he hoped she liked them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Beaming at Kai, she cuddled even closer to him, her eyes slipping close in contentment. She felt safe in Kai's arms and practically loved. She was glad that she had the foresight to conjure up a blanket and put up a warming charm around them before Kai got to her otherwise she was sure she would be cold now.

"I'm good." She hummed softly, returning the eskimo kiss. "Just your son or daughter kicking me constantly. I'm quite sure that my insides are bruised from the amount of kicks I'm receiving." She grinned before blinking her eyes.

"I like Silas Luc and Piper Eloise." She hummed softly. "I haven't really thought of any names; I thought we could look together but I like those ones." Her head tilted to the side as she wondered on the Gryffindors first words. "Umm.. How about your last name?" She questioned softly and hesitantly. Sure they had a child together now but they weren't exactly in love and Kai had not asked for her hand in marriage after all, even though she knew that at first she would have refused as she would have thought it was only because of the child.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

He enjoyed feeling her cuddled close against him. Though it was a bit odd. He never would've thought of himself to be a family man, in fact, he thought he'd be quite the opposite. He figured he'd be running from her, from their child, from everything and everyone that wanted him to mature and not be a party boy but he wasn't. He was embracing it. He was embracing the feeling of only one woman being attached to his side and he loved it. There was something that satisfied him about only being with one person now, about making a family with her.

He felt himself feeling thankful at her revealing that she was good. It was great. He smiled and winced a bit. "That sounds painful," he said, uncertain of whether or not it was. Kicking someone was painful but what about when it came from the inside? Was it painful then too?

He nodded and smiled, glad that she enjoyed some of his names. He'd worked hard picking them out and he still had worried that she'd hate them. Another good thing was that they all had fit perfectly with his last name which was what he wanted to use but he wasn't sure what she wanted. Soon, Adaline would be a Reid too so it wouldn't matter. "I think my last name fits perfectly, if that's what you want," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Moments (Kai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Three (2016-17)-
Jump to: