Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Nice to meet you (Travis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Nice to meet you (Travis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Nice to meet you (Travis) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Nice to meet you (Travis) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Nice to meet you (Travis) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Nice to meet you (Travis)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nice to meet you (Travis) Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Quinn was sitting alone in the common room, she had nothing to do and she wasn't really hungry so that is why she is in there alone, everyone else went to dinner. Quinn wasn't really the type of person to complain about being alone, she was used to it considering what happened with her father when she was just a young girl. The brunette was reading a book... a really good book to catch up on some knowledge.

The girl was sitting by herself on the couch when she heard the common room door open, she didn't know who it was but when she looked up she saw someone who she didn't know. Of course he was in Hufflepuff because who else would know the password? She gave him a small smile and a wave and put her head back down and kept on reading her book. She didn't know if the boy was in the mood to talk or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Truth be told, Travis still had something of a mighty hangover from the night before. His head still throbbed a little bit as he made his way from the Great Hall away from the noise of his peers. People honestly needed to learn to be a little quieter so that he could recover.

With a water bottle in hand, Travis had made his way back to the Common Room, sipping occasionally to dehydrate himself. His parents would be mortified if they knew how he spent some of his nights at Hogwarts, but then you could never take the party out of the boy.

Slipping through the door, Travis noted that the common room was pretty much deserted except for one person. The witch had looked up and given him a wave, and Travis had responded with a smile in response. There wasn't much else to do, really. Heading towards the nearest sofa, Travis flopped on it with a groan of satisfaction before closing his eyes.

Now this, this was nice and he could work with this. "If I don't move after a couple of hours, can you have someone check I still have a pulse." The sixth year spoke, hoping the girl heard him as he relaxed in to the soft pillows of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Quinn watched as the boy laid down and asked her to check on him. By the looks of it she knew he had a hangover, she remembered that look from when her father got drunk and knew it all too well. Quinn got up and went into the medicine cabinet that the common room had and took out two pills and walked back over to the boy. He already had water so he was good.

"Here, take this, this should make you feel better" she said as she took a seat on the sofa he was laying on and handed the pills to him for him to take. Quinn was always kind hearted and she didn't know why because some people didn't deserve her kindness but this boy did. She could tell that he was suffering from a hangover.

"Did you eat? Would you like some food? I can get it for you?" Quinn asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Travis was quite honestly expecting to be left alone, but when the witch came over and was fussing over him, he wasn't going to say no. Travis might be one of the popular kids in the school, might even be the leader of most parties, but a woman's affections were always, always something he would give in to.

Whether or not they were meant in the same way he took them was something completely different.

Opening one eye as the witch sat down, Travis noted the two pills in her hand and let out a soft groan of distaste. He didn't much like medication, but he knew it would help, even if it tasted foul. Well, he thought to himself, at least it would taste better than some of the potions that were supposed to help. Taking the pills from the witch, Travis half sat up and put them in his mouth, taking a drink from his bottle and swallowing before lying back down and covering his eyes with his arm.

The witch continued talking and a small smile crept on to Travis' lips at all her fussing. "I'm okay." He insisted, moving his hand just a little and looking up at the witch. "I just ate. My head just hurts." Travis explained. "But thank you. For fussing over me, it helps." He mused, covering his eyes once more and relaxing for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:34 pm

When he said that he ate, she nodded. She was glad he took the pills that she had offered to him, not a lot of people do. They just yell at her to leave even though she is just trying to help them out in the long run. "Well that's good that you ate, it will help with the pills that you just took. That way the hangover will go away quickly instead of slowly" Quinn continued to talk. She looked at the guy that she didn't know and saw that he wanted to be left alone. She got up off the couch and got a blanket.

She walked back over and draped the blanket on top of him and grabbed an extra pillow and lightly placed it under his head and even picked his head up a bit so it would fit under there. Quinn went back to the couch she was sitting on previously and continued to right in her journal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Travis simply agreed with a soft 'mmm' in response to the pills helping to get rid of the hangover much quicker. Anything to get rid of the ache in his head would be greatly appreciated, truth be told.

He could feel the witch get up from the sofa, and Travis didn't bother to see where she was going, instead just zoning out.

However, the zoning out was called short only a few moments later when something was put over him. Looking over himself, he noted a blanket placed over him just before his head was moved on to a pillow. Such niceness was not amiss in the Hufflepuff Common Room, however Travis had not been privy to it before now.

Rolling on to his side, Travis took in the witch that was helping him, not containing the frown on his features. He didn't recognise the witch, truth be told. "Why are you on your own?" Travis asked, ignoring the pain in his forehead as he concentrated on the witch. "I mean... you're... who are you?" Travis asked, because he probably should know the name of the witch who was taking care of him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm

She could tell by his breathing that he was comfortable where he was at and she knew that she did something right. She continued to write about how she helped someone out with a hangover when she was taken from her writing by the boy she decided to help with his hangover talk to her. She gave a soft smile. "Not a lot of people here are fun to be around, so when everyone went to dinner I decided that being in here alone while everyone else was out would be peaceful and all that stuff" Quinn never met this guy before and she could say the same for him when it came to her.

"I am Quinn Mikaelson, its nice to meet you. Who are you by the way? I don't know who you are and that just seems rude of me not to ask and all that" Quinn replied.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:04 pm

The explanation of why the girl was alone was one that made Travis quite sure she wasn't one for company. Which was uncharacteristic of many people in their house. Well, if you relied on stereotypes, which Travis tried not to do too much. "You obviously don't know the right people." Travis replied to her explanation with a small smile. Travis got along with a lot of people, purely for the fact he liked being around people, so the idea of not wanting to be with people was alien.

"Quinn..." Travis repeated, trying the name out for a moment. "I wouldn't have guessed that name in a million years." He added, giving a shrug and pulling the blanket over his shoulder a little bit. The question of who he was made Travis laugh a little. "You don't know?" He asked, before catching himself. "Sorry, that was rude. I'm Travis, Travis Brown. I play on the Quidditch team." He added, hoping to jog her memory a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

When he said that she obviously didn't know the right people she laughed a bit. "More like they don't know me. I tried making friends but not a lot of them like me" Quinn explained. Well it was true but when they really got to know her they just left and she was used to that happening so she barely tried anymore. The only time she talks to someone is when the Professors make her do it. "Sorry that sounded lame" she apologized for that.

Quinn smiled and nodded. "I was named after a friend of my mom's who passed away a bit ago before I was born. My mother thought it suited me well" Quinn explained to him. When he introduced himself she didn't remember that name and she shook her head slowly. "Sorry I have no idea who you are" she thought that sounded rude and corrected herself. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Travis waved away the apology with a small laugh. Only small because the noise hurt a little more than he'd of liked, truth be told. His eyes had closed as she spoke, not because she was boring, but because he was quite comfortable and staring at the witch would be weird. "I repeat, you haven't met the right people yet." Travis told the witch, smiling to himself once more.

The information on her name wasn't exactly the happiest, but he understood why her mum would choose a name in the circumstances. "Makes sense." Travis commented in response to her explanation, because it did. "It's good, having an unusual name, I mean." His own name wasn't overly common either.

Travis' eyes opened when the witch said she really didn't know who he was. Rolling on to his stomach, Travis raised an eyebrow. "You don't?" He asked, before considering that to himself. "Well, I guess that means you haven't based an opinion on me off of rumours, so that's always a bonus!" He joked, wrapping his arms around his pillow. Deciding to keep his eyes open now, Travis motioned to her notebook.

"What are you doing?" The sixth year asked, curiosity getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you (Travis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next