Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:02 am

Summer holidays had started and Chee Wye found that he simply could not afford the trip back home - and it wasn't as though his parents would fork out the money, either. With that in mind, he had found a place that would take him in. The Leaky Cauldron was a bar pub thing (in all honesty, he wasn't sure of the difference) and they had living spaces above it, kind of like a roadside motel. The only difference was that it was purely magical, and so he knew he would fit right in.

Given a job not as a waiter - his accent made it too difficult for guests, apparently - he was instead charged with the cleaning of the place, and he spent a few hours a day cleaning tables and mopping the floor. In exchange for this, he was given a room free of charge as well as three simple meals a day, depending on how much he worked.

It was a typical Saturday, and he had just finished his third and last hour of work for the day. Sitting down to a plate of spaghetti, he began to tucking in, mentally lamenting on his longing for Malaysian food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:47 am

Some boys just didn't know how to take no for an answer. She had rebuffed his advances and insulted him to his face, but Clint Geisler only laughed and told her it was sexy when girls tried to resist him. It took all of her self-control to refrain from casting a hex on him, since Hogwarts students weren't allowed to use magic during the summer. And perhaps punching him would've helped, but given how strong Clint looked, Adelaide did not want to take any chances. Besides, she didn't want Florean Fortescue's to ban her. Clint just wasn't worth it.

So instead, she found herself entering the Leaky Cauldron, hoping she would find someone there to help her get rid of the older Gryffindor tosser. She scanned the pub, hoping to see a friendly face, until her gaze eventually landed on a familiar-looking Asian lad eating a spaghetti. She couldn't remember his name, but she had heard of his reputation as that one guy no one understood.

With one last quick glance behind her, she darted towards the guy's table with a bright smile. 'Hey, didn't think I'd run into you here!' Addie pulled the chair across the guy and took a seat, hoping she looked as natural as possible and that the guy wouldn't look at her like she had gone mental. 'How's the holiday going for you?'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:23 am

He hadn't got more than a few mouthfuls of food in when something caught his attention, and he glanced up, surprise written all over his face (and spaghetti sauce, too, as he missed his mouth with the suddenly lifting of his head) at the female standing there. Blinking at her, he picked up a napkin and wiped at his mouth, something he had been told to do instead of using his sleeve, though he didn't see the big deal with using either.

"Errrr... Who are you ah?" he asked, bluntly, not meaning to be rude, but honestly not sure who the female was. "Eh, I think you got the wrong person lah," he added as she took a seat and continued with the question. It seemed she was familiar with him with the casual way she conversed - only, he had no recollection of ever meeting her.
[Translation: "Errr, who exactly are you? Uh, actually, I think you have the wrong person."]

"Sorry ah, I don't think I know you leh. You looking for someone else issit?" Chee Wye commented, wondering if she was honestly mistaken or if this was the weirdest flirtation method he'd ever come across. [Translation: I'm sorry, I honestly don't think I know you. Are you looking for someone else?"]

Nevertheless, he didn't think it too big a deal, always happy to make friends - intentional or not - and smiled at her. "But if you want, hor, you can also sit here. I also don't mind." He paused, then offered the only thing he knew. "Eh, you want to eat or not? Come, order something lah." [Translation: "But, right, if you want, you can definitely sit here. I don't mind. Hey, do you want anything to eat? Go on and order something if you wish."]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)   Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here (Adelaide)
Page 1 of 1